[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does mcdonalds serve cones all year? are they better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hero_vanilla-cone.png (85KB, 448x415px) Image search: [Google]
hero_vanilla-cone.png
85KB, 448x415px
does mcdonalds serve cones all year? are they better than DQ? please respond
>>
yes, no
>>
no, yes
>>
No, no
>>
Too many calories
>>
>>7349807
yes, no
>>
If you're a kid you can get a kiddy cone for free, I got them up until I was about 16

Sometimes I go in and look like I'm getting it for a kid who might be in the car and I fool them into giving it to me
>>
What happened to that DQ computer game?
Or hubba bubba's video game?
Or millsberry.
Or everything good in the world.
>>
>>7350559
It's only 170 calories
>>
Man there was one summer when I was in high school where our McDonald's would sell cones for 25 cents, so we would all go there daily and get two cones each. Became "regulars" as much as one could be at a fast food restaurant and it became one of our main hangouts. Sounds lame now but those were fun times.
>>
>>7351513
it wasn't as good as you remember it, you were just young and didn't know any better so your standards were lower
>>
>>7351566
>Became "regulars" as much as one could be at a fast food restaurant and it became one of our main hangouts. Sounds lame now but those were fun times.

In middle school, this was fairly normal for me. On half days it was the cool thing to do to walk from school to a fast food place (they were all right near one another ) and eat, and usually end up just hanging out, to the point that certain places were known for certain crews

The black kids went to Wendys, the jocks went to McDonalds, and the goths went to Taco Bell
>>
>>7351031
maybe
>>
File: 7a3.jpg (7KB, 258x211px) Image search: [Google]
7a3.jpg
7KB, 258x211px
>>7351566
>sounds lame

Shit, everything anyone did as a kid was lame.

There was an old Candy Store called 'Fookies' me and my buddies went to in Middleschool.

They had TVs with N64's, Xboxes, Gamecubes, and it was a dollar an hour.
I fucking loved that place as a kid, buying FunDip for 10 cents and smashing kids at videogames, it was pure nolstalgia.
I tried researching the place, but it seems to be wiped off the plane of existance. A scarce few people remember it, but I cant find anything else.

I miss being able to just hangout in Fast Food joints, and shit. If you do that at 24, theres an unspoken lameness about it.
>>
yes, yes. Cheaper too and you can get a McGangbang with it.
>>
I love McDonald's cones. I don't eat much ice cream but man they're delicious and cheap.

Swirled cones from Peter Piper Pizza are my #1 choice though.
>>
>>7349807
all year, but the machine gets out of service for weekly maintenance. but DQ has fuller creamier ice cream, its their specialty after all
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.