[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ramen Noodles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (73KB, 413x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 413x620px
How do you cook yours
>>
>>7349802
Fuck off, pleb.
>>
>>7349802
Too many calories.
>>
File: kokalaksa-02.jpg (230KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
kokalaksa-02.jpg
230KB, 375x500px
With vegetables (onion, brocolli, carrot, bok choi) and tofu, sometimes egg.
>>
>>7349802
since i tried putting eggs in it i literary cant eat a soup without em, also ether a bit of butter for sweetness or extra v olive oil
>>
>>7349815
>not vinegar and hotsauce for a hot 'n sour soup

200% pleb
>>
eggs, bell pepper, mushrooms, chicken meat if i have any, chives, sesame oil, soy sauce, and this sounds gross but melting cheese over the top is really good. ramen is a great way to clean out the fridge.
>>
>>7349825
If you're going to that much effort why not avoid the sodium and palm oil and just boil up some proper noodles?
>>
>>7349802
salt and the flavor packet
>>
File: Ck8f5.jpg (614KB, 1000x3400px) Image search: [Google]
Ck8f5.jpg
614KB, 1000x3400px
>>
>>7349827
Ramen noodles are cheap. I do about the same thing
>browned beef
>egg
>green onion
>mushroom
>soy sauce
>chili oil
>cilantro garnish
>>
>>7349802
I usually buy chicken-flavored one, but chilli-shrimp is also god tier

>Chilli Shrimp flavor packet
>Salted mushrooms
>Assorted veggies
>An Egg
>Pepper
>Some Tabasco Jalapeno sauce mixed in
>shrimp

God-tier meal
>>
>>7350205
To be fair so are homemade udon noodles. Literally flour and salted water.
>>
>>7350234
I've never done it before. Is it easy? If it is, I would not be against doing it.
>>
>>7350246
Sticking a dick into your ass is easy, why don't you go do that also?
>>
>>7349802
>boil noodles
>strain noodles
>place noodles on plate
>add seasoning
>eat like pasta
>>
File: 5184976413_09f423ce8d.jpg (54KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
5184976413_09f423ce8d.jpg
54KB, 500x412px
>>7350263
>>
File: 1321058290673.jpg (42KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
1321058290673.jpg
42KB, 250x272px
>>7350263
>strain noodles
>>
>>7350273
>>7350284
whats wrong with my ramen? ramen tastes better with no soup.
>>
>>7350263
This is the best way.
>>
>>7350313
Then it's not ramen. Plus you're supposed to put the seasoning in while your boiling the noodles.
>>
>>7350330
if i put the seasoning in when im boiling my noodles all the flavor will end up in the sink when i strain them. plus im using ramen noodles. that makes it ramen. just not ramen noodle soup.
>>
>>7349802
>creamy chicken
Wtf is this new? I stopped eating ramen about 8 years ago
>>
>>7350337
Ramen is a noodle SOUP dish. It can't be ramen without the broth, god damnit.
>>
>>7349802
i was given a six pack of ramen. i dont eat ramen because its not vegetarian, so i let them sit for a couple of months. One day i had nothing to eat, and i thought "i really dont want to spend any money". I cooked the noodles in boiling water, then i drained the water. i threw in an egg, some garlic and some sezchuan sauce i got from the store. Let the egg cook through, i plopped it on my plate, and sprayed some siracha sauce ontop. then i realized that siracha wasnt just a meme sauce.

ive since then added vegetables and things, like when i make gourmet ramen.
im enjoying my tweeked ramen.
>>
How can I make ramen from scratch, noodles and everything?
>>
>>7349802
>get a MAMA ramen noodle pack because they're the best
>Open it and extract the seasoning
>break the dry noodle block into tiny bits
>throw the red pasta thing and put the dry seasoning inside
>shake the whole package to be sure the flavor go in evenly
>now you have some delicious ramen chips with a spicy flavor

This is my whole childhood over there.
>>
File: WP_20150920_10_48_15_Pro.jpg (1MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150920_10_48_15_Pro.jpg
1MB, 3072x1728px
Whack on the steamer.
Put an egg and a piece of salmon in.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Add mushrooms, asparagus, sugar snaps, onions, whatever.
Cook 10 minutes more.
Get bowl.
Spinach at bottom.
Pour in my cooked ramen.
Place my meat/veg/egg on top
Done.
If using beef or pork I add teriyaki sauce, cut into strips, and stir fry on a high heat for a minute or two.
Sometimes I steam dim sum in place of the fish.
>>
>>7350433
Its a crazy easy way to get your 5 a day
>>
>>7350433
Check out all those memes in that bowl.
>>
>>7349802
I've got these nice square bowls that fit the brick in it.

>snap brick in half so noodles aren't as fucking long
>put in bowl
>add enough water until they float half an inch
>microwave for 3:33
>add packet
>stir

But if it's any kind of imported from asia with multiple packets, just boil it on the stovetop according to the directions.
>>
>>7350461
I fail to see any.
Are you feeling quite well, anon?
>>
>>7350263
>add seasoning
>eat like pasta

Nigga when you do that you gotta mix some butter in there with it
>>
>>7349802
crack in half so its 2 squares, put them into my bowl and press my fist on it until it sufficiently crushed, then fill bowl with enough water then microwave for 3-4 minutes with a wooden spoon over top so that the water doesn't boil over.
>>
>Boil the noodles
>drain
>add a pad of butter and half the seasoning
>stir and enjoy
>>
I put them in a bowl and cover with boiling water and 1/2 the packet. then I cover the bowl for 3 minutes with a lid at the table. when the timer goes off, I open the lid and eat it.

>sometimes I put three little pieces of ham in and pretend I'm the mom from Ponyo and the little boy at the same time
>>
<hey guys lets take thist hing that the whole fucking point is its easy and fast to make and make it really long and tedious to make for marginal benefit

OH
MY
FUCKING
GOD
XD
>>
>>7350491
t. memer
>>
>>7349802

>Not just spending a little extra money for shin-ramyun noodles which are great on their own.
>>
>>7349827
because im cheap and lazy
>>
I was visiting my grandpa around lunchtime one day. He was making himself a ramen.

While he was waiting for it to cook in the microwave he asked, "Is there anything I can do to fancy this up?"

"I put an egg in mine sometimes," I replied.

"You just crack the egg in and microwave it?"

"No, I cook it on the stove."

He looked puzzled for a second and finally asked, "You can cook these on the stove?"

That was the day my grandpa learned - and probably immediately forgot - that you can cook ramen on the stove.
>>
>buy shin ramyun black
>boil water, add vegetable packet and noodles
>drain 1/3 of the water
>add spice packet and bone broth packet
>crack in one egg and stir
>pour into bowl and top with a kraft single and allow it to melt
>serve
>>
>>7349802
you need to get shin ramyun; top ram / maruchan is garbage tier.
>>
boil for 3 minutes plain with no flavor, then strain out all the water with a strainer and put them back in the pot, then cold shock them. The residual heat from the noodles and pot warms the water to near perfect temperature, then I add the flavor packet.
>>
>>7351417
> kraft single
You had my intrest
>>
>>7351855
Don't knock it till you try it.
>>
File: 1410050825623.gif (233KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
1410050825623.gif
233KB, 640x476px
>>7349802
I add sriracha and a small amount of sugar to taste. Ever since I tried it, I fucking love it and I can't have ramen without adding them.
>>
>cook noodles in pan of water
>drain most water untill only a tiny bottom remains, add in premade chicken in peanut sauce cuz lazy. If I have it I'll also chuck in chicken pieces in sweet/sour sauce because that blend is fucking tasty
>consume
>>
How is Nong Shim Chapagetti?

Does it compare well to brothless indo mie?
>>
>>7353426
it's supposed to be black bean sauce noodles but I didn't think it was very good.
>>
>>7349802
I throw the spice pack out and make my own stock and add peas, carrots and corn to it
>>
File: maruchan-chicken-soup-400x400.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
maruchan-chicken-soup-400x400.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>7349802
Absolute best ramen flavor coming through
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.