[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does pizza taste different when eaten with a knife and fork?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: uOGVJu4.jpg (48KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
uOGVJu4.jpg
48KB, 450x600px
Why does pizza taste different when eaten with a knife and fork?

This has vexed me for almost 30yrs. I first discovered it at a mall food court my mom took me to. She was eating her slice of pizza with a fork and I tried it. It tasted different then when I just lifted it up and took a bite.
>>
It doesn't. You're just a little bit insane.

That's alright. We all are a little bit.
>>
Google says it tastes better because with a knife and fork you are more likely to eat it upside down. In fact it says eating pizza upside down tastes better.
>>
>>7348463
You forgot the rationale which is that your tongue is at the bottom of your mouth.
>>
I swear like half the pizza places I've been to have this "carve/write shit onto the walls" aesthetic. What is it about pizzas that makes restaurants do this? I've never been to a hot dog place with shit carved into the walls.
>>
>>7348468
That is implied by the post. Bread on tongue vs toppings.
>>
File: david mitchell.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
david mitchell.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
set and setting is important to the taste of pizza
>>
>>7348453
You're not tasting your dick musk and smegma that would normally rub off of your hands.
>>
>>7348453
Steel has a taste. It's the reason why Chinese food tastes different with chopsticks, and it's why ice cream testers use silver or gold spoons.
>>
>>7348474
I don't think that was implied very well, then.
>>
I just tried this and it does taste better

At last I truly see...
>>
>>7348503
That's a problem with your ability to think rationally, not with the post in question.
>>
>>7348475
Isn't this the guy who raised the price of his drugs by 5000%?

Fuck this guy, hope he rots
>>
>>7349509
That's a british entertainer.
>>
>>7348453
My dad was a germaphobe kinda guy, used a knife and fork for everything, including hamburgers...except pizza. That was the only 'finger food' because it tastes better when you use a spicy soap and get to eat the handle.
>>
>>7348453
because the bouquet is different.
>>
>>7348453
The cold steel plus the fats. Science, yo.
>>
Doesn't for me
Probably because I'm not such a simpleton that placebo affects me
>>
>>7348453
The only reason you should be eating pizza with a knife and fork is if you're eating deep-dish pizza like OP's pic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.