[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 18

>>
Fake ass tacos, easy
>>
Well I never eat anything fun anyway, but I guess burgers
>>
Easy Chicken Wings. Can just eat normal Fried Chicken.
>>
I could give up wings and burgers without much difficulty

Pizza would be a bit more difficult, but still doable

giving up tacos (both food truck style and suburban tuesday taco night style) would be a complete impossibility
>>
>>7347439

Obviously this.

Ground beef, hard shell, taco Tuesday tacos are shit, and I've already given them up.
>>
wings

they're not even that good and I can still have the rest of the chicken
>>
>>7347434
I could easily give up fake tacos, chain pizza and fast food burgers for life. In fact I pretty much have. But real tacos, burgers and pizza would be a problem. (Chicken wings would not).
>>
>>7347434
Burgers. Easily.
>>
Tacos, as my name is not Jaun and who gives a shit about a terrible American interpretation of a terrible Mexican food anyway?
>>
Wings
>>
pizza
i mean pizza's good shit but

i live in texas and there are amazing taco stands everywhere. i would not give that up. chicharron taco #1

chicken wings are one of my favorite things. lemon pepper jesus christ what a magnificent flavor fuck

and i prefer burger variation to pizza variation, so burgers get to stay.
>>
>>7347434
chicken wings easy
already gave it up anyway since vegetarian
>>
Pizza.

My lactose intolerance has gotten exponentially worse so I've pretty much given it up already.
>>
I love pizza but I feel like that would get boring real fast. Tacos sound like the most versatile to me: endless options for meat, veg, cheese, etc. I could even make a salad if I wanted to.
>>
>>7347434
Pizza.
Can't even remember the last time I had pizza because the sauce gives me really bad indigestion.
Burgers on the other hand would be the hardest. I eat burgers at least 3 times a week.
>>
>>7347434

I don't think I ever ate chicken wings. I don't eat slave food.
>>
Definitely pizza. Most garbage of the garbage foods, it's satisfying like 2/10 times I eat it. Ain't got no meat, ain't got my vote
>>
>>7347434
Probably chicken wings. They aren't even that good to be honest, family. I prefer drumsticks.
>>
i never eat chicken wings anyway

i barely even eat tacos

i eat a lot of pizza and burgers, i guess i would give up burgers out of those two
>>
Tacos.

Could still eat a burritos that are essentially the same thing
>>
Not even a question. Chicken Wings are the literal garbage part of an actual garbage bird. Anyone who eats chicken wings should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>7347434
burgers
>>
If I choose chicken wings, next time I buy a whole chicken will the wings just not be there?

Do they breed a new type of wingless chicken just for me or does the guy in the store say " here comes anon, remove wings if he purchases a chicken. "
>>
Tacos because everything in spic cuisine is miles better than fucking tacos and everything else in the pic is great.
>>
File: 1skd.jpg (118KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1skd.jpg
118KB, 700x1000px
Burgers > Pizza > Wings > Tacos
>>
>>7347434

I fucking hate wings, this isnt even a question.
>>
>>7347434
THOSE ARE NOT TACOS THEY ARE CHINGADERAS

>pizza
>>
>>7347493
This. Wings are ok but annoying to eat and I always feel like such a fat fucking piece of shit after eating them
>>
Wings. You have to eat so god damned many to feel any sort of fullness. Meanwhile:

1 burger, feel full
2~ tacos, feel full
2-3 slices of pizza, feel full
12 wings, meh I could still eat

Of course it depends on the size of the wings but you get the idea. You always need to eat way more wings to get the equivalent "full" feeling.
>>
>>7347617
Not getting a tostada, which is essentially and open face taco
>>
>>7347738

>judging food based on how full it makes you feel
>being able to eat a dozen wings in one sitting and not being full

You are the worst kind of fatty, anon.
>>
>>7347434
Tacos ez. Not a fan. They're may and the ingredients suck most of the time.
>>
>>7347738
That's what makes them party /drinking food. They're fun to make as well.
>>
>>7347434
>No Chinese takeout
This thread is garbage.
>>
>>7347750

I'd give up Chinese takeout before any of those too, but including an easy option makes it no fun.
>>
>>7347434
Throw away these chicken wings. It's not like I can't put chicken on pizza or whatever.
Pizza >> Burger >= Tacos >>> Wings
>>
>>7347750
I think like >>7347759 said it would make it too easy. I'd also drop Chinese before anything else due to how infrequently I have Chinese versus the rest of the foods in OPs image.
>>
Goodnight,pizza.
>>
I was gonna say wings, but I can just substitute tacos for burritos. They're better anyways. Why is this even a choice?
>>
burgers are literally the definition of FUCK IT, JUST SHOVE EVERYTHING IN THERE

So burgers
>>
File: sasha_grey_interview4.jpg (27KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
sasha_grey_interview4.jpg
27KB, 600x449px
>>7347738
hello fatty
>>
>>7347434

tacos in a fucking heart beat

not even close
>>
chicken wings

i don't eat factory meat so that basically means i don't eat chicken wings already
>>
Chicken wings for me. I can easily eat other parts of the chicken in the same sauce.
>>
File: 1372113398606.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1372113398606.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
tacos..but I'm from the Tri-State so that's not saying much
>>
>>7347434
Wings. No contest.
>>
>>7347434
Chicken wings. I love sandwiches too much to give up the other three.
>>
>>7348052
This. I like chicken wings just fine, but they're probably my least favorite part of the chicken.
>>
>>7347434
Wings for sure. Theyre a pain in the ass to eat, way too messy
>>
>>7347434
Tacos are objectively the weakest
>>
I've never eaten tacos so I wouldn't miss them
>>
>all this pleb food

can I give up all four of them?
>>
>>7348326

I don't see what's stopping you your highness
>>
File: freedomburger.jpg (480KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
freedomburger.jpg
480KB, 1024x1024px
>>7347434
Wings, assuming other forms are still fine like grilled tenderloin or chicken fries.
If not, tacos because chimichangas and whatnot will still exist.
I must be the only plebe on the planet that actually likes Taco Bell's food, filler in the meat or not.
That may change if I can ever get my hands on a decent taco without driving 2+ hours.
>>
>>7347434

tacos. fuck tacos.
>>
File: IMG_20160205_225213.jpg (6KB, 151x173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160205_225213.jpg
6KB, 151x173px
>>7347559
I'm in the same boat. Though I don't care enough to stop eating pizza, tacos, cereal and milk. So I just deal with the stomach pain and shits. Its probably what's kept me thin all these years, anyway.
>>
>>7347434
chicken wings.
Even the best chicken wing still has a vein in it, or some bone or cartilidge. They're good once in a while but they're more of a chore than the other three. And I'd give up tacos if they could invent a solid meat chicken wing.
>>
>>7347434
pizza 2bh

fuck mexicans and "muh pure tacos" i like taco bell every now and then nigga, and i can get authentic tacos from the taqueria staffed by authentic smelly short ugly mexilards whenever i want
>>
>>7347434
Tacos. I don't even eat them.
>>
>>7347434
Tacos. I don't enjoy eating them anyway.

I'd probably end up killing myself if I had to give up pizza for my entire life.
>>
>>7347738
Fat anon here, this is how I rate that fullness

>2 burgers if homemade. If I go out to eat or order fast food, I end up feeling full for some reason
>3 tacos, I usually subtract sour cream and salsa to that stuff, usually just pure meat and veggies and sometimes cheese to them so they're a bit smaller than normal tacos.
>Literally can eat an entire pizza box, if left uncheck I'm pretty sure I could eat pizza endlessly until I die.
>I don't get full on wings, would have to eat other things like a ton of chips or whatever else is there to get full.
I recently got on a diet and this just made me realize how much I use to eat.
>>
>>7347434
I'm American and would never, ever give up hamburgers. Bun, lettuce, a maybe slightly burnt piece of meat, and smoked provolone or muenster cheese.
>>
>>7347434
Chicken wings.
Burgers>Tacos>Pizza>>>>Spaghetti>>>>Chicken Wings
>>
File: 1427346457664.jpg (307KB, 888x666px) Image search: [Google]
1427346457664.jpg
307KB, 888x666px
Tacos, for sure. I've never cut my mouth on wings, pizza or burgers, but when you bite into a hard taco shell wrong, your mouth tastes of blood for a good few days.
>>
>>7347434
I can count on my fingers how many time's I've had tacos in my life. So, I'd obviously give up tacos
>>
Burgers, no contest. Unless I'm restricted to those shitty hard-shell tacos, in which case I give up tacos. Tacos are always better on a proper tortilla.

Burgers, though... really, the best burger I've ever had wasn't THAT much better than the worst burger I've ever had. I can give 'em up.
>>
File: five-guys-secret-menu1.jpg (298KB, 625x473px) Image search: [Google]
five-guys-secret-menu1.jpg
298KB, 625x473px
>>7348714
>the best burger I've ever had wasn't THAT much better than the worst burger I've ever had.
confirmed for never have eaten Five Guys
>>
Wings, not a fan of bone in meats and it has the most similar alternatives
>>
I wish I could give up all that garbage for life

that being said, fuck tacos
>>
File: crazy whore.jpg (53KB, 732x488px) Image search: [Google]
crazy whore.jpg
53KB, 732x488px
>>7348769
Five Guys isn't the GOAT though.
>>
>>7348769
You must be new here.
>>
>>7348791
no you
>>
>>7347451
>not eating god tier soft tacos, with homemade tortillas
>>
>>7348853

>reading comprehension
>>
>>7347434
wings, I don't like them that much to begin with to be honest
>>
easy chicken wings, i seldom eat them and they are rarely good
>>
>>7348714
Burgers are fucking amazing. I could never give them up. Shit now I want a burger
>>
Wings

First they dont even taste that good, always get shitty pieces with broken bones and mediocre sauce
>>
>>7348660
Good for you, anon. I started jogging for 40 minutes every other day and stopped drinking pop. Been going strong for a month now, I started at 197ish pounds and I'm down to 183 pounds. feelsgud
>>
>>7347738
How fucking fat are you?

12 wings is a lot of meat
>>
>>7347434
I fucking hate chicken wings and the people who eat them like slobs, so the choice is clear.
>>
>>7349038
Whoa mr skelington over here. Are you sure you want to drink that 6oz glass of water? You might be too full for dinner.
>>
I'd have to give up the chicken wings.
Pizza is one of my favorite cheap eats, burgers are great, and tacos (depending on where they're from) are delicious. I love wings, too, but I can basically make a facsimile of wings with drumsticks, or with turkey wings, or quail, or whatever.
>>
Am I the only one here who fucking loves chicken wings? I mean, I guess I don't love them more than burgers or pizza but they're still delicious. I don't eat them all that often because money but when I do, I love them
>>
Tacos can fuck off in an instant.

I love wings, burgers and pizza. Tacos are just meh.
>>
Chicken wings just annoy me. Tacos do too but at least they aren't covered in bullshit and don't have bones.
>>
Wings, no contest.
>>
>>7347434

We talking about just hard shell tacos? Cause I'd drop them in an instant
>>
tacos
>>
What is the level of distinction between Tacos and Burritos?
Because I feel like I could sacrifice tacos pretty readily and just make taco-like burritos to cheat the system.

If "Taco" governs all that is served in a tortilla then I'd probably do away with hamburgers instead. I don't like hamburgers as much as the other choices
>>
>>7349255
tacos are open
burritos are rolled close
it's not that hard to understand
>>
>>7347439
Gave up those "tacos" long ago. If I want hard shell I'll make some fucking nachos.
>>
>>7349313
I honestly want to kno who are these people that actually prefer those disgusting pre-cooked hard shells.
>>
I've only had chicken wings once and I wasn't terribly impressed. So those I guess.
Or hard shell tacos, never liked those.
>>
>>7349316
Wings should be deep fried, there should be a dipping sauce, and buffalo flavored wings are like subway sandwiches. Never bad but literally every other option will taste better
>>
Pizza = Burgers > Wings > Tacos
>>
>>7347434
cya tacos
>>
File: smug wizard.jpg (21KB, 342x353px) Image search: [Google]
smug wizard.jpg
21KB, 342x353px
Wings, without question
Let's take this to the fucking streets
http://strawpoll.me/6743360/r
>>
Pizza.

That was easy.
>>
Wings are my favorite but they're also the first one I'd give up.
>>
Tacos, since I never have tacos anyways. I don't think I've had one in fifteen years.
>>
>>7350307
Good job closing the poll after five votes, faggot
>>
>>7350588
http://strawpoll.me/6743360/

Remove the /r at the end, faggot. You were staring at the results.

>>7350307
And you're a faggot for pasting the wrong link.
>>
Show me someone who permanently gives up chicken wings for hard-shell tacos

Show me someone who permanently gives up burgers for hard-shell tacos

Show me someone who permanently gives up pizza for hard-shell tacos

And I will show you someone with different tastes than me
>>
I'd give up pizza. It's damaging my health the most right now. As such, I... well...

Damn. I just realized I have to give up all of them.
>>
i'll straight eat the back half goat while the front half still breathing motherfucker you skinny faggots wanna talk food lets fucking talk food you pussy bitches. Got my teeth cut the fuck out and replaced with teflon coated titanium bitch, i got a thirteen million dollar artificial intelligence bionic swallow muscle designed by nasa that can straight push an unplucked turkey down my fucking throat fucking feet and all you fucking busters.

sometimes i order like three four double quarter pounders and walk out into the parking lot and just start cold whippin em at passing police cars i don't give a shit nigga the cops know i eat taser electricity like a german nigger eat mustard that shits like fucking parsley to me.

the sun don't set bitch i just get hungry at dusk
>>
File: 1354559571249.jpg (83KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
1354559571249.jpg
83KB, 720x537px
>>7350593
>nobody picked Burger
God Bless America. And to further prove how nice and open The United States of America is, we even named our finest most perfect dish after our enemies during WW2. The burger is actually "Hamburger". Not because it has ham in it, but because it has our friends in it.
>>
>>7350594
anon this post is poetic and beautiful
>>
>>7350638
>Hamburgers are American.
>>
>>7350594
Fucking this. If answering OP with "tacos" meant real Mexican tacos, I could never do it but if we're going by the pic, easy answer.
>>
>>7350604
To you and anyone else who wants to not be fat:

Replace burgers with grilled chicken sandwiches. You'll shave off a good 100 calories, and still feel satiated without sacrificing that delicious char flavor. Nearly all fast food restaurants have a grilled chicken sandwich that's under 400 calories and some kind of fruit or side salad with fat-free dressing.

http://blogs.extension.iastate.edu/foodsavings/2014/07/28/7232/

Tacos with Southwestern vegetable or chicken soup. Protip: grill or roast the vegetables first. This stuff can be less than 100 calories per cup. If bought in a can, get the low sodium.

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/southwestern_chicken_soup.html

Chicken wings with chicken kebabs. Sub the rice with grilled/roasted vegetables or a salad. Can be made in the oven.

http://www.onceuponachef.com/2012/09/middle-eastern-chicken-kebabs.html

http://www.seriouseats.com/2015/06/how-to-make-the-best-tabbouleh-salad.html

Pizza, combine your favorite vegetable pizza toppings with pasta. No more than 2 ounces of dried pasta. Whole grain will generally only save you maybe 20 calories, but some say they fill full longer. Mushrooms, black olives, bell peppers, red onions, and tomatoes will be reminiscent of pizza. A small amount of parmesan won't affect the calories too awful bad.

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/garden-vegetable-spaghetti/d4d37189-9dc1-4f52-98c5-98cae1c22531
>>
>>7350638
who the fuck buys this shit?
>>
>>7350648
Fag
>>
>>7347434
merican pizza
>>
>>7350703
>Replace burgers with grilled chicken sandwiches.
this kind of thinking usually doesn't help, you can eat burgers and lose weight or not become overweight. just don't go over your limit for daily calories, and include a salad with your meal. you don't need to eat the entire burger at one sitting if it's large either.

>sub the rice with veg or salad
just have a smaller portion of rice if it's too big, rice isn't really a big concern for being overweight

you can have pizza too, just don't get a meat lovers pizza and eat too much of it.

you can be healthy eating all of those things you said to substitute, but most people need to modify their portion sizes and eat more veg.
>>
>>7347434
I don't even eat those shitty "tacos" now
>>
>>7350738
>this kind of thinking usually doesn't help
No, in fact, it does.

>just don't go over your limit for daily calories
You can have the same serving (4 oz. chicken vs. 4 oz. beef) and consume fewer calories. It makes it easier for people who are used to eating a lot.

>just have a smaller portion of rice if it's too big, rice isn't really a big concern for being overweight
Missing the point again. Rice is mostly empty calories. You're better eating the same amount of food in vegetables.

>but most people need to modify their portion sizes and eat more veg
Imagine that!
>>
>>7350703
>Replace burgers with grilled chicken sandwiches.
You mean replace something rich and delicious with something bland as fuck? I stopped reading there. You just gave me cancer.
>>
>>7350816
>bland as fuck
Not my fault you can't cook.
>>
>>7350740
You must have discovered real ones. Such a beautiful moment in life when that happens.
>>
>>7350818
Chicken is the most boring meat, specifically the breast meat used for sandwiches. It's good for casseroles and shit like that but grilled breast makes a boring main centerpiece.
>>
>>7350816
>bland as fuck

Learn to cook.
>>
>>7350830
Again, you're not cooking it right. A grilled chicken sandwich can hold its own against any similarly prepared pork or beef sandwich.
>>
Wings any day.
Never liked those, god damn tiny bones.
>>
>>7350816
not /ck/ook spotted
>>
>>7350843
>>7350863
Link to a recipe for a chicken sandwich as good as a burger or pork sandwich? If it looks good I'll give it a try. I am open to having my opinion changed.
>>
>>7350884
Also I even favorize chicken stomachs and hearths over wings anytime
>>
>>7350890
Chicken heart is good, never had the stomach. I love beef tripe though.
>>
>>7350813
>No, in fact, it does.
>getting defensive

>and consume fewer calories
you still need a certain amount of calories per day, learning portion control is better than just eating all low calorie food

>rice is empty calories
you need calories to be alive. try cooking it in stock and adding aromatics... or eating a smaller portion of rice along with a salad instead of completely eliminating it.

>Imagine that!
yeah i did, you're just telling people to entirely cut out food groups instead of learning how to healthily consume them. you're pretty obnoxious. are you fat and trying to deal with it? i understand that being fat can have a negative affect on your mood, but being positive can make it easier to lose weight too.
>>
>>7350902
>getting defensive
Stopped reading there. Nothing to see here. Move along.
>>
File: barbrady[1].jpg (61KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
barbrady[1].jpg
61KB, 600x385px
>>7350907
>being this pathetic
>>
File: laugh.jpg (17KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
17KB, 545x545px
>>7350888
>he needs a recipe
>>
>>7350914
>can't tell the difference between having a discussion and being defensive
Maximum pathetic.
>>
>>7347434
Tacos since I never had any to begin with.
>>
Definitely burgers they aren't even good
>>
>>7347434
Only nigger nigger ding dongs eat chickalickawingdings
>>
>>7347434
I love wings, but the only variation is the sauces. With the other options there are so many more dimensions for difference
>>
>>7350915
God damn it this type of snobbish hipster faggotry is why I usually stick to /b/. I can have a conversation about food or any other topic there that is less retarded than on the specific boards.
>>
>>7350921
you were clearly getting defensive, that's why you decided to end your post with "imagine that!" even though what i said disagreed with your post. you're just being rude because you're fat and think you can't eat burgers anymore. i was trying to help.
>>
>>7351030
Are they sensible enough on /b/ to understand that if they like a burger with their preferred toppings that they will also like it with chicken in place of the beef? And that juicy, flavorful chicken is an attainable goal? Because, if so, I'm leaving /ck/ for /b/.
>>
>>7351035
>you're just being rude because you're fat
Nice projection there, fatty.
>>
>>7351044
>are they sensible enough to replace beef with chicken for no reason?
yes, now please leave
>>
Chicken wings
>>
>>7351050
>for no reason
Chicken has fewer calories than beef. That's a reason. Why eat less food when you can just make better choices?
>>
>>7351062
so you just need your stomach to feel completely stuffed with each meal? high calorie food isn't a worse option if you just understand you can eat less of it.
>>
>>7347434
Chicken wings, easily. I eat them like twice a year. Even like cheap ass, fake tacos more.
>>
>>7351065
>so you just need your stomach to feel completely stuffed with each meal?
Anybody used to eating the foods in the OP will.

>high calorie food isn't a worse option if you just understand you can eat less of it.
Chances are great you won't get your macro-nutrients for the day.
>>
>>7351071
>Anybody used to eating the foods in the OP will.
and you want to help them keep this up?

>macro-nutrients
go back to /fit/
>>
>>7351091
>and you want to help them keep this up?
If it means they lose weight, then yes.

>go back to /fit/
Do you really think knowledge of macro-nutrients only exists there?
>>
>>7351100
>If it means they lose weight, then yes.
there are better ways of teaching people to lose weight instead of telling them "beef = bad, rice = bad"

>Do you really think knowledge of macro-nutrients only exists there?
no, but you seem like the kind of shitposter that drifts from there
>>
>>7347434

Wings.

Easy to give up when you can just have regular grilled chicken.
>>
File: really2.jpg (9KB, 203x219px) Image search: [Google]
really2.jpg
9KB, 203x219px
>>7347434

>choosing pizza or burgers
>>
>>7351105
>there are better ways of teaching people to lose weight instead of telling them "beef = bad, rice = bad"
Please show me where I said that. I'll be waiting.
>>
never had chicken wings so ill give those up i
>>
>>7351120
>replace burgers with chicken
>replace rice with veg or salad

>i'll be waiting
obnoxious
>>
>>7351140
>replace burgers with chicken
>replace rice with veg or salad
First, those aren't exact quotes, and secondly, they do not explicitly state that "beef = bad, rice = bad", and I'd say it's a stretch to say they imply it either.
>>
>>7351112
Wings are better. If "regular grilled chicken" were among the options, that's what I'd give up.
>>
Wings cause fucking eating around the bone
>>
>>7347434
chicken wings
since I'm not a homosexual it would be very easy to give up bone in meat.
>>
>>7347434
>live in Hong Kong
>have already given up tacos by default

why is there no decent tex-mex here pls hep
>>
>>7347434
chicken wings; easily.
>>
>>7347434
tacos and burgs are sacred. they must stay. yes, I am specifically referring to fake-ass whitey tacos. they are wonderful.

I can order wings without ordering a pizza but I can never order a pizza without getting some wings.

so - and this comes as a surprise to me - I would give up pizza.
>>
>>7351630
>wanting spic food when you are in the center of a booming foodpot

nigga what
>>
>>7351030
Good. Go back to /b/ and masturbate to your men in womens clothing, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>7347434
Tacos BY FAR.
>>
>>7351871
>eat asian food every day
>read about burritos or something randomly
>crave a shitty fast-food burrito
>15-minute MTR ride to go to cali-mex so I can overpay for a sub-chipotle tier burrito

I'm sure if I move back to the states I'll miss the 2-minute walk to char siu rice
>>
tacos i like burritos better
>>
>>7351630
Nigga are you for real? Go to Lan Kwai Fong there's tons of places there that cater to expats like you.
>>
>>7347434
Chicken wings, cya later. I mean there are way better ways to enjoy chicken.
>>
>>7348769
I went to visit america this year. And burgers are one of my favorite foods. I ate heaps of them on my trip.

5 guys burger reminded me of the burger with the lot you'd get at any australian greasy spoon. It was good, but by no means GOAT

I had some truly amazing burgers in the states, Peter lugers in NYC had a good cheese burger, but my favorite was the double cheese burger at Olly burger in DC.
>>
Ctrl F stats as of now:
Taco: 82
Wing: 80
Burger: 55
Pizza: 43

Fucking Americans I tell you what
>>
>>7348702

>>>/v/
>>
Wings. Can still eat Chicken breast or whatever

Burgers, Tacos, and Pizza are harder to replace, theyre more like a category of food rather than a single thing
>>
>>7352672

>mexicans post during 'straya hours because they work for 'murrican companies until 3 in the morning

Also, everything in the OP image is American food...
>>
>>7347434
I can live with none of the food pictured
>>
Wings or Tacos.

Good burgers or pizza are great and often the main event of the restaurants you get good ones at, but wings and tacos are never the best thing on the menu.

Probably tacos because I'm on the other side of the world from Mexico and the wings off last night's roast chicken are a great thing to find in the fridge at two in the morning.
>>
>>7352958
Bitch.
>>
>>7352658
>pay ~20USD for a burrito that wouldn't cost more than ~5USD in the states

yeah nah. I love tex-mex but not that much
>>
>>7353139
>implying $20 is a lot of money for a meal you really crave
>>
>>7347434
Tacos because I rarely eat them anyway.
>>
File: 1445971176101.png (304KB, 472x470px) Image search: [Google]
1445971176101.png
304KB, 472x470px
>>7353554
Have you ever had any real tacos or just the ground beef hard shell shit?
>>
>>7353559
Yes but all the real Mexican food places are far away, so I don't eat it much.
>>
>>7353572
Oh okay. Just making sure. That's something every American should at least get to try once.
>>
>>7347434
burgers

why eat a burger when i could eat a miniature meatloaf sandwich?
>>
File: Taco Carne Asada.jpg (303KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Taco Carne Asada.jpg
303KB, 600x450px
>>7347434
This is what tacos are supposed to look like.

I would be eating these right now, but it's Sunday and all the goddamn taco trucks are closed and they cost almost twice as much from the few sitdown mexican restaurants that are open and have them on the menu.

The most common one of those for me to eat is the burger.
But it's a convenience issue because I drive all day for work, often 12-16 hours 2-4 days a week so it's hard to eat anything but fast food/gas station food on those days.

Lucky me, the best bbq place in town is open and ready to feed me.

After that, I'm going to make a bunch of fucking wings.

>>7347474
>not that good
Because you don't know wtf you're doing bro.
>>
I don't eat tacos, so tacos
>>
>there are people who would rather give up CHICKEN, the cheapest most healthiest meat, rather than give up Taco Bell
>>
>>7353757
>eating before starting work

ugh I cant bring myself to do it except for a light snack
>>
chicken wings. I already don't eat them.
>>
>>7348623
>fuck "muh pure tacos"
Fuck you.
>>7348489
>fuck tacos
Fight me IRL bro.
>>7348625
>I don't even eat them
Un-fucking-American.
>>7348637
>I don't enjoy eating them
>I have no sense of fucking taste
GTFO
>>7348209
>objectively the weakest
You're weak, bitch.
>>7348246
>never eaten tacos
Your parents abused you, I'm sorry Anon.
>>7348142
>tri-state
Guido opinion disregarded.
>>7347956
>in a hear beat
Say it again and I will make it stop beating.
>>7347745
>the ingredients suck
There's your problem. You're eating fast food or your mother is a stupid crack whore.
You need to visit your local trucks until you find the right one. Even a few of the mexi-trucks here can't fucking make a decent taco and every time I get a shit one I consider calling Immigration. But they don't actually deport anyone anymore so that's a no go.
>>7347669
Shit>You
>>7347654
Shit taste reported, Taco Police inbound muhfugga.
>>7347617
>essentially the same thing
Could let the guy next door fuck your girl while you fuck his asshole.
It's essentially the same thing.
>>7348709
>count on my fingers
Stick those fingers up your ass because your life has been wasted Anon.
>>7348853
Bro knows what's up.
>>7349115
You can fuck off in an instant.
>>7349252
Faggots.
>>7349255
>could sacrifice
We'll be sacrificing you for the next ritual to our Taco God.
>>7349392
Faggot=You
>>7350585
>never had one in fifteen years
Child abuse.
Also underage.
>>7350949
Just kill yourself already.
>>
>>7353757
>This is what tacos are supposed to look like.
This faggot gets it. Al pastor and tripa are my personal favorites.
>>
>>7353830
There's always this faggot.
>>
>>7353830 good lad. Wings is the correct answer
>>
>>7353784
When you work hard, continuously, for long hours, you learn to make sure you eat first thing to keep your energy level/blood sugar and mood steady.
I almost never ate breakfast until after high school.
And on days I don't work, the only reason I would eat early is because I'm making some slut breakfast, because I'm a nice guy and shit.
>>
>>7353547
Not the person you're responding to, but twenty dollars for a single meal is a lot of money for a lot of people.
>>
>>7353834
That and tongue, if they actually prepare it right.
>>7353844
Righteous indignation bro.
If you feel different, you're probably a fucking communist.
>>7353847
Like minds brother, like minds.
>>
>>7353784
What's light for you? I have a mug of coffee and a piece of buttered (sometimes with fruit preserves) toast in the morning. It's nice, quick. Does that count as light, because that's about as much as I'd like to eat before work/school/whatever.Weekends when I've got no obligations are another story.
>>
>>7353766

>/fit/ logic and reading comprehension

I think those steroids have shrunk both your balls and your brain, anon.
>>
very hard decision but id give up burgers definitely, not very good for when ur drunk too much bread and gay vegetables
>>
>>7353868
Not him, but light for me is 2eggs over medium, 2 slices dense grainy toast (flax, rye, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat), about 6-8oz of greek yogurt or a protein shake, glass of milk and a piece of fruit to go (apple/orange/grapefruit cup).

Next Sunday, it'll be a 10oz flame grilled ribeye steak, fried potatoes with peppers and onions and jalapeno corn bread.
I can't fucking wait.
I'll probably even take a picture for /ck/.
>>
Wings are delicious, but in essence all they are is a delivery method for the sauce. And I can put the sauce on anything else.
>>
This thread made me hungry for some taco truck tacos. Any recs? I was planning on getting some tacos al pastor
>>
>>7353924
pastor < asada
>>
>>7353917
Sounds great. That's how I would like to eat breakfast Sunday mornings. Are you an active person? Because I kind of got that impression. I don't exercise but I'm not unhealthy or even unfit.
>>
>>7347669
More like Hamster food > Everything, am I right, Hibiki-chan?
>>
>>7353917
>over medium

Pleb detected.
>>
File: 1439260644528.jpg (151KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439260644528.jpg
151KB, 1000x1000px
Burgers. I'd just make a meatloaf sandwich instead.
>>
>>7354543
>implying burgers aren't better
>>
>>7347434
Easily tacos. That shit is so obscenely overrated.
>>
>>7354595
Well, that's one way to come out of the closet.
>>
>>7347434

wings. i'm not a fan.
>>
>>7354599
Kek dubs confirm
>>
>>7347434
chikcen wings

just eat thighs or superior DRUMSTICK
>>
>>7347434

Those disgusting "tacos"
>>
>>7352672

that's because everyone is talking about the shitty hard shell tacos on OP's pic, and a lot are saying that if that's the shit they would abandon then it's the most obvious choice
>>
>>7347434
tacos or wings.
>>
Wings. I've had them maybe once in the past. They're pretty shit tier compared to all of the variations of tacos, pizza, and burgers.

Now if I had to give up three and only keep one...
Probably tacos.
>>
are pizza burgers still allowed?
>>
>>7347439

>"""""""tacos"""""""
>>
>>7353830
lmao this faggot
>>
>>7347434
I'd give up wings and just eat sauced tendies.
>>
>>7353830
america invented good tacos
>>
>>7353830
>Just kill yourself already.
Nice bait.
Anyway, I never had Tacos because I'm not American and I've literally never seen a place that sells them.
>>
Chicken wings.

The other 3 objects you could make an entire meal out of with the right materials. Chicken wings are nothing but fried/baked pieces of chicken (easily the most overrated meat on the planet). There is really no upper ceiling on the meal potential of chicken wings compared to the others.
>>
I fucking LOVE those 'fake' tacos and the 'real' ones, too.

Of those 4, I'd give up the pizza.
>>
>>7356392
"Sauced Tendies" sounds like what you would call accidentally shitting on your balls.
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.