[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is actually good for you or is it just sugar water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

is actually good for you or is it just sugar water
>>
>>7346730

sugar water
>>
Can be good (fiber and vitamins) but should be treated as sugar water
>>
>>7346730
Drink water, eat more vegetables
>>
>>7346730
Just eat an orange. Then you'll get some fiber so it won't be nothing but a blood sugar spike and a bit of vitamin C.
>>
>>7346730
Acid water with vitamins
>>
Both. Just don't drink it like water and youll be fine
>>
>>7346730

Acid and sugar
>>
Umm... the nutritional table is on the back of the bottle. Just read it, you ding-dong.
>>
It's fine. just don't replace water with it and your fine. It's got vitamins and it's refreshing.

Don't fall for the current sperg about fruit sugar==bad. Just don't drink a quart of it a day.

my grandmother had 4 oz juice glasses. that's about right.
>>
in moderation and in conjunction with common sense faggot
>>
>>7346730
Fruits for people who can't get actual fruits

Eat actual fruits and drink water

You take away quite a lot of the good stuff like fiber, and the white inner rind
>>
>>7346730
Is that Cthulu in the middle of the glass?
>>
>>7346730
Don't give your baby orange juice. I'm convinced many of these diagnoses of ADD are simply the result of too much sugar too early.

Remember how much smaller that body is compared to yours. One glass represents relatively much more sugar for it than for you.
>>
>>7347132

When would anyone give a baby a full adult size glass of anything?
>>
>>7346730
Sugar water is good for you, your body needs sugars to function properly.
>>
>>7347132
Dumbest post of the day award
>>
>>7347141
I don't know. I see it all the time, especially with sweet drinks.

>>7347171
Why? I was responding to the image name, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>7346730
Pulp = beneficial because fibre helps the body to metabolize fructose
No pulp = utterly worthless, you might as well be drinking pure HFCS
>>
>>7347141
when i was in early primary school dad would give us a large glass of rum and coke around four or five so we would go to sleep early. not quite baby, but was young though
>>
>>7347147
Nice shitpost senpai

Waters good for you, BRB going to drown myself

>what are limits, diminishing returns and excessive consumption
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.