[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now, to flip these chunks on their other side... Wh...flip over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: beef.jpg (41KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
beef.jpg
41KB, 960x540px
Now, to flip these chunks on their other side...
Wh...flip over damn it!
WHY WONT YOU...JUST

know what, fuck you, meat
>>
if you're making a stew that's actually kind of a good thing
>>
File: 1420243371581.jpg (10KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
1420243371581.jpg
10KB, 349x314px
>>7346593
>Toss in flour then brown
Easier said than done when you haven't got a non stick pan, I look like a man having a fight with diced beef
>>
if they are stuck they aren't ready to flip
I thought this was a pretty universally understood concept
>>
why complain about them sticking

that's where the flavor comes from, just scrape em off
>>
Op here.

Its not that they stick, its just that they DONT FLIP OVER. Even after screaming at it

FUCK YOU, MEAT! YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT DELICIOUS
>>
>>7346661
Literally what

That's one way to get shit stuck to your pans

I mean you can deglaze after and get all that flavor back into the mix, but you don't want your meat sticking to your pan for ages unless you want a work out when it comes to cleaning
>>
>>7346704
Unfortunately very little cooking is voice activated. You'll need manually flip them. No matter how loud you shout they're just going to sit there.

>>7346706
You need to let it sit longer. It only sticks and makes a mess when you don't let it sit long enough. When it's ready to be flipped, you can flip it easily and it won't make a mess. If you try to move it too early, it'll stick and leave a mess. Have some patience.
>>
>>7346704
You're supposed to use a spatula to flip them. Screaming will not work as beef doesn't scare easily like chicken does.
>>
Ffs use tongs. Cooks in restaurants don't use wooden spoons or spatulas, they use tongs for almost everything because they're fast precise and efficient. Or just flip them with your hand you little bitch
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.