[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finnish school food pics thread! We had potatoes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_0011.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0011.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Finnish school food pics thread! We had potatoes.
>>
File: 20160205_102948.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160205_102948.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Actually we had also rice and chicken sauce too but these autists claimed it was shit too even though it was actually quite okay.

Food was btw free
>>
>>7346020
There's no way in hell, or even in Finland, that they're serving you those burnt potatoes.
>>
>>7346055
They were good, its common to fry surplus potatoes and they were seasoned with barbaque spice.
>>
>>7346065
Yeah we fry our leftover potatoes too, the difference is that we don't burn them as a sacrifice to our dark Finno-Ugric gods.
>>
based finns
>>
>>7346073
You have problem with Ukko?
>>
>potatoes for lunch
Wouldn't that make you super tired for the rest of the day?
>>
>>7346205
>muh insuline spike
>>
>>7346205
Exam week, so just one exam (today was history) and then we get to home.
>>
>>7346096
This

>>7346020
Would I be welcome to come live in your country for a little bit?
>>
>>7346020
so is this reconstituted powdered milk?
>>
>>7346245

I think it's been well established that it is potatoes
>>
Beware, even though it is saturday tomorrow there will be new thread. In finland we have once in a year a school day on saturday and in high school that one saturday shcool day is used as an exam day and we all happen to have an exam tomorrow.
>>
>>7346963
Do us all a favor then and concentrate on your exams instead of shitting up the board.
>>
File: DSC_0001.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Todays dish
>>
Are there many Finnish qts there?
>>
>>7349342

In our school there are about 70% girls and 30% boys since many boys dont go to high school. In that amount of girls there are few qts there
>>
>>7349347

Also forgot to take the pic but food was decent AND free
>>
>>7349340

nigga eat more salad
>>
>>7346020
>>7346031
>>7349340

B... but the pictures I saw on Buzzfeed showed me that every student in Europe ate gourmet quality 3 course meals!
>>
I've always been in the /any OC is good OC/ camp, and I do understand the appeal of laughing at terrible food (despite how cancerous jack and reposted facebook wifey images are), but I seriously don't understand these threads.

The food looks bad, and sad, but most of all, it's uninteresting.

I've posted the most mundane OC and have never had a thread die within 24 hours, yet OP needs to make a new thread every single day, because nobody is interested.
>>
>>7349414
you just don't understand finnish humor
a finn will get at least a dry chuckle out of the OP
>>
poor finns. when I was in school we had meals to die for. and we could put however much we wanted. i sat in the sports people table and we always put like 3x the normal portion. estonian btw.
>>
>>7349436

>you just don't understand finnish humor

I think I get the joke.

It's that everyone thinks of Finland as part of Scandinavia, which is typically thought of as civilized, Western Europe.

Then you look at a map and realize that it's the one part of Scandinavia (already considered a culinary dead zone) that's clearly in third world, Eastern Europe.

That honestly explains why almost any school kid from anywhere in the world can probably name something every country in Western Europe is known for, and then draw a complete blank if asked about Finland.
>>
>>7349441

Easy eating good when the EU finances your nation's budget you parasite.
>>
>>7349347
The qt factor goes up just because they're Finnish

I'd date a girl just to hear her speak Finnish :3
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.