[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hay Australian fags Place on Lygon st called naughty boys that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: wm1-16.jpg (309KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wm1-16.jpg
309KB, 1600x1200px
Hay Australian fags
Place on Lygon st called naughty boys that has fucking top milkshakes, how do you make your milkshakes?
>>
>>7345876
You make me ashamed to be an Ausfag.
>>
What are those glasses called? My normie core sister started using those around 2 years ago and she's pleb as fuck.
>>
>>7345876
>lygon st

kek
>>
what the fuck is the middle one

did they just take a dump and put some floor sweepings ontop and call it a day?
>>
>>7345881
Meme jars
>>
>>7345881
They're upgraded mason jars.
>>
>>7345884
Salted caramel sriracha choc
>>
File: 1_DSC2792.jpg (129KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1_DSC2792.jpg
129KB, 500x332px
>>7345876
Thanx for the heads up! I've just been looking at their website and place looks good.
Going for a bike ride tomorrow and might drop in for a cupcake to get those mid-ride calories.
>>
These are starting to pop up around perth too
Honestly how the fuck do you even consume one of those things? I feel like i'd need a bib and a table all to myself to just tear into it and make a mess
>>
>>7345908
you get a plate and spoon to eat the stuff on top and the straw is, well its a straw
>>
>>7345907
fuck the cupcake try the mr. benny
>>
>>7345907
fuck the cupcake try the mr. benny or any meal for that matter
>>
>>7345876
Im not 12 so I dont drink milkshakes
>>
Does anyone have a one of the old milkshake recipes?
>The ones before prohibition which whiskey in them
>>
You sound like a fucking disgrace, you blistering idiot tart.

People like you are why nobody respects Australians.
>>
>>7345928
>this fucking pleb

lmao what a retard
>>
>>7345928
Spotted the fatty.

Most people who work out enjoy protein shake right after their workouts. Its why most protein powders are vanilla and chocolate flavoured.

Fatty boomba.
>>
>>7345907
Icing w/ what???

>>7345876
Melbourne? Damn. Any Bris Banes in here with businesses they like?

I love that Australia likes to go out to eat a lot, it's nice they try so hard making good food. Even our McDonald's got more classier than the US, hence why ours arent suffering profit loses and businese closures like they are.
>>
>>7345972
Protein shakes are usuallt made with water fuckwit
>>
>>7345973
I've noticed that Aussie threads about major events, like the recent Australia Day, will fade away with barely any posts because Australians tend to go outside and do things. Probably skin cancer is such a problem.
But watch the super bowl thread reach bump limit.
>>
>>7345978
If you're poor and/or lactose intolerant.
>>
>>7345978
Or watching calories douche nozzle.
Also, who takes milk to the gym?
>>
>>7345978
>chocolate water
sounds delicious!
>>
>>7345999
Who doesn't have a home gym?
>>
>>7345885
so far you have the best post on this thread
>>
>>7345928
this just means 1. you are not an Australian and or 2. you don't understand that milkshakes are for everyone
>>
Fucking needles in the hamburgers, what is going on.
>>
>>7345876
Actually went there the other day. I ordered the Salted Caramel milk shake (one in the middle), it was pretty damn good. I didn't like the fairy floss but the creamed rice under it was good.
It cost me $12 but it was pretty filling.
>>
>>7346059
>sauce injector
>sauce injector
i said it twice so that you understand just how serious this business is
>>
>>7346063
Worth going? Or is there better dessert places in Lygon. I generally try to not eat in the city
>>
"My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard"
>>
>>7346070
Me either. It was fun for the novelty, but I probably wouldn't go back. The burger I ordered wasn't that great, although injecting the sauce was fun. If you like fun things like that then I'd suggest it.
I find that really great places have to be discovered, you won't read about them online. I haven't got the time or money to be eating around like that though.
>>
>>7345876
why not just serve all that stuff on the side so it doesn't make a mess? reminds me of seeing these people put baked beans, coleslaw, and shredded pork into a mason jar while calling it a sundae then the majority of the customers just dumping it onto a plate.
>>
>>7345876
>Came to this thread to see if poster was from Melbourne
>Search the street name
>Melbourne
>>
>>7346057
>drinking that there dairy
>not having the means to drink human milk
Do you enjoy being cucked by cattle?
>>
File: 3.jpg (23KB, 298x257px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
23KB, 298x257px
>>7345876
I hate the syringe in burger/donut/whatever trend. It looks disgusting and the notion behind it is cringey
>>
>>7345876
the pink stuff on the last jar is that cotton candy?
>>
>>7346158

I haven't gone to a restaurant in months, why are doing this syringe shit?
>>
>>7345876

I think that style of milkshake is the greed mankind turned into a visual representation.
>>
>>7345876
>Cu.cktorians

Literally nuff said.
>>
>>7346705

Nah, that's not greed... It's gluttony.
>>
>>7346734
Why are you green texting?
>>
>>7345876
>all that shit on top preventing you from drinking the milkshake
>>
>>7347916
straw
>>
>>7345908
perthbro nor or sor?
>>
>>7346158

I think it is alright with icecream, like you can sort of save some of the topping for the second icecream scoop flavour. so it works out well. burgers and stuff, it seems annoying though
>>
>>7345876
Fucking hipster trash. These faggot cafes are spreading their cancer into Sydney suburbs now.
>>
File: 1451565071235.png (22KB, 362x352px) Image search: [Google]
1451565071235.png
22KB, 362x352px
>>7345876
Stop shitposting Straila
>>
>>7349007
south, waterford
living near bunno for uni break though
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.