[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys like to cook for breakfast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: poached-eggs-on-avocado-toast.jpg (155KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
poached-eggs-on-avocado-toast.jpg
155KB, 1000x754px
What do you guys like to cook for breakfast?
>>
>>7345525
whatever your mom is in the mood for
>>
>poach eggs
>cut off half of the whites to make it pretty for a picture

I usually do a bowl of fruit (yes, tomato is a fruit), with maybe cottage cheese, or hummus, and a piece of toast with some canned fish, almost always with some avocado.
>>
>>7345525

just depends. mostly on how much time I allow myself in the morning. anything with egg and avocado is pretty based.
>>
File: WzsTN0B.png (958KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
WzsTN0B.png
958KB, 1000x750px
>>7345527
FUCK
>>7345525
a leancuisine :)
>>
Two cups of coffee if I wake up early, a builder's tea if I wake up at the alarm.
Oh and a teaspoon of depression and remorse. I wake up at 3:45 but it still beats my old job.
>>
two eggs, two toast, and about six cups of coffee
>>
I just chop up a summer sausage, throw it in a pan, and cook until crispy. By that time, I'm usually done with the toast or soup.

That's only if I care enough to eat breakfast/eat non-cereals for breakfast.
>>
>>7345568
thats weird man. cooked summer sausage? soup for breakfeast?
I actually cant tell if this is patrician of just strange
>>
French toast crunch
>>
>>7345560
>not drinking a full pot of coffee

Pussy
>>
Carbonara. Only takes about 20 min from start to finish.
>>
>>7345568

what kind of soup fampachi?
>>
>>7345604
extra cream right?
>>
>>7345623
Nah it gets creamy enough because I use a mix of shredded double cheddar and mozzarella instead of parmesan.
>>
>>7345631
good call, parmesan is disgusting
>>
7 egg omelette, faggots.
>>
I only have time on Sundays, and am usually hungover so only get as far as eggs and sausages in sandwiches with crunchy fried onions.
>>
Toast bagel add butter
Put hash brown and bacon in between

Perfect
>>
Pretty much always two eggs with a piece of toast, avocado, and wilted spinach. Sometimes potatoes if I made them in advance. Variations:
>scrambled
>over easy on toast
>poached on toast
>breakfast sandwich using toast
>scrambled in corn tortillas (no toast) with salsa

Breakfast is by far my favorite meal.
>>
>>7345674

Same. I look forward to it every morning.
>>
When I make 'breakfast breakfast' it's usually

Scrambled eggs.

English breakfast.

or a BLT.

I rarely actually bother with 'breakfast' fare for breakfast though. It's usually leftovers from the night before.
>>
fried egg in the middle of a tortilla (tortilla has a hole in the center). tastes delicious with some cheese and if i'm feeling extra hungry i can put some ham in there and wrap it up like a little burrito/wrap. It usually stays together pretty well
>>
>>7345525
Why the fuck are you eating ice cream for breakfast? do you want toi gain weight?
>>
>>7345723
those are potatoes you fucking retard
>>
semolina pudding or porridge. occasionally will grab a pie and iced coffee if i stop off at the corner shop for brekky
>>
>>7345546
Back to /fit/
>>
>>7345815

"lurk moar"
>>
File: chs_chevre_organic_12_4oz.jpg (94KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
chs_chevre_organic_12_4oz.jpg
94KB, 300x300px
>>7345525

Back before I discovered I had sky fucking high cholesterol due to permabulking and my ridiculous intake of dairy and animal fat, my breakfast was:

>4 good size potatoes
>about 1lbs of sausage/prosciutto total
>one big onion
>half a clove of garlic
>one packet of goat cheese like in pic related
>olive oil

Basically,
>cook potatoes, cut into small wedges, pan fry them
>add in garlic and onions after potatoes start to get a bit crispy
>throw in meat after onions start getting nice and soft
>cut goat cheese into small, 1/4 inch thick medallions
>after meat her been sauteed with the onions/potatoes/garlic, add in goat cheese just long enough for it to get a bit melty
>take everything out, add a bit salt and pepper
>eat with a large glass of whole milk
>after eating, go squat heavy fucking weight for an hour and then do some upper body work and rows

I'm pretty sure it was in excess of 1.5k calories
>>
>>7345831

>i had sky fucking high cholesterol due to permabulking and my ridiculous intake of dairy and animal fat

Stopped reading there.

Why don't people just say, "I'm a fat, disgusting slop who can't stop eating garbage", instead of using /fit/ terms like "bulking"?

>b-but the rock post a picture on twitter with a bunch of pancakes
>you have to stuff yourself with stacks of garbage if you want gains
>>
black coffee with a knorr stock cube in it and 2 knorr spiced cigarettes.
>>
File: FILTH.jpg (44KB, 316x641px) Image search: [Google]
FILTH.jpg
44KB, 316x641px
>>7345837

Because it's actually a word that has meaning you fucking autist, I was seriously underweight for my build (135lbs @ 6'1'') and was trying to gain weight while lifting heavy so I didn't stay a weak twig. Went from 135 --> 205 (my goal) over 2 and a half years and I've been sitting there since I reached that point. Haven't gained another pound.
>>
>>7345850

>gloating about overeating on the food and cooking board, as though it's an accomplishment
>>
>>7345850

You might look alright at 205lbs @ 6'11'', the other autists on /fit/ though who are 5'8'' and less @ 205lbs would look like complete shit.

Even then bulking is shit because you're putting on so much weight in such little time. i.e. you increased your own total body mass to 150% of what you had over a 2 year period. There is no way in hell that is good for you.
>>
>>7345850
>autist
we're not the ones that overate cheese and shit and got high cholesterol, now are we?
>>
>>7345864

>There is no way in hell that is good for you.

It's not, if I could do it again I'd probably aim for 20lbs/year, ~1/3lbs per week or so instead of ~2/3lbs. Would have been better, bulking too fast meant too much bodyfat and stretch marks on my back and thighs from doing things too quickly. Also, had high blood pressure for a while.

That's alright now, basically just need to get cholesterol under control and I'll be completely fine.
>>
Water with sugar, one 12 ounce beer, sunny side up eggs when i actually feel like eating breakfast.
>>
coke zero
>>
4 eggs, scrambled, with some freshly cracked black pepper
>>
Two boiled eggs, apple, black coffee and a small handfull of mixed nuts and seeds
>>
Egg whites, Turkey bacon, Turkey sausage, potatoes. Bless up.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.