[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dinner yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20160203_161555-resize.jpg (2MB, 2551x1434px) Image search: [Google]
20160203_161555-resize.jpg
2MB, 2551x1434px
How does this look?
>>
>>7343098
Blander than japanese food/10
>>
Not necessarily bad but still pretty bland
Beats having junk food though
>>
>>7343102
Well there were carrots but I ate them cause those were soooooooooooooooo good. And I used a bit of salt. Chicken was cooked in butter cause I have no olive oil. It was really good and refreshing.
>>
>>7343104
How could I make it less bland, I'm not new to cooking but new to spices and making things less bland. This has to be my dinner and lunch for a week till I get paid.
>>
>>7343115
I'd probably fry up the rice with some soy sauce and more vegetables
>>
>>7343115
You should fry some eggs and then cut them into quarters and spice each quarter differently. You'll be good at spicing in no time
>>
>>7343126
Oh and my go-to seasoning for chicken is some smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne and a little touch of cinnamon
S+P too of course
>>
>>7343126
Oh I could do that, well I could use the little soy sauce I have left, but I only had enough to buy a big bag of frozen carrots and broccoli; 2.5lb pic chicken and some bread. I could chop up the veggies and add to the fried rice? I only have four eggs left but that's enough for fried rice I think.
>>
>>7343098
bretty good, would eat
>>
>>7343128
You mean I'll be good at spicing eggs in no time?
>>
Dude, make some fried rice. I wrote up some shit for /fit/ a loong time ago:

Also, just discovered the joy of fried rice. I can't believe how much of that fucking shit you can eat before feeling full. Basically, cook rice a day before. Chop up a shit load of veggies, garlic and ginger. Cut up chicken strips. Burn your dry spices (if any) + the garlic and ginger with little oil in a wok, then throw in the rest of the veggies when you can smell it. Add the chicken, color it with soy sauce/fish sauce/whatever, make sure everything's properly cooked before taking it off. Crack open 3-4 eggs in a pan, make shitty scrambled eggs. Remove the meat and veggies from wok to a plate, add plenty of oil and make sure the wok is properly heated through. Add rice and eggs and make sure you don't burn them. Whirl around. Add soy sauce. Keep them on stove for no more than 3 minutes. Once they're about to be finished, add the veggies and meat and whirl around a bit, take off stove and put on plate so it doesn't keep heating the rice.

I'm telling you, it's fucking delicious. Not even complicated, use frozen veggies and chop up like 4-5 cloves of garlic and use around 200 grams of rice. You won't regret it.
Also you don't need to cook the rice a day before, but if you don't, try to cook them with a bit less water so it doesn't get all sticky and shit. Worst case scenario, you spread the rice out on something large and put in oven on low heat or put in freezer for like 30 minutes. Doesn't turn out well if the rice is too sticky.
>>
>>7343132
Thanks, I'll try that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.