[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a bunch of different super hot peppers including ghost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
I have a bunch of different super hot peppers including ghost (bhut-jolokia), Trinidad dooglah, chocolate habanero, lemon drop, and several wild bird peppers. My friend makes sauce with them and I have jars and jars of that stuff. What should I do with these peppers? Suggestions? Thanks.
>>
Eat the douglah. Video it. Post webm
>>
>>7342829
Make a piccalilli out of them. Then use it to marinade chicken and as a condiment sauce. Enjoy!
>>
>>7342829
Cut a slit in a candy

Insert Pepper

Re-Package

Prank initiated
>>
ferment them
>>
>>7342903
Tried a little earlier not doing that shit again.

>>7342912
Mix them all together or do separate batches. The bhut and dooglah peppers will over power the others.

>>7342925
This sounds funny. I'll wait for waifu to come home and maybe do this to her

>>7342938
How does one do this?
>>
>>7342976
>How does one do this?

Same as making kimchi or sauerkraut. You could interchange the peppers for the cabbage in any recipe for those. Just google for the recipes, it's very simple.
>>
>>7342829
rape your peppers and then rape your gf (or just some random chick if you're foreveralone)

then you can go to the hospital together and talk about how crazy that was
>>
>>7343012
Go back to /b/
>>
>>7342976
dude you know your wife will not think that shit is funny. that bitch gonna be [spoiler]heated[/spoiler]
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>7342829
Op here full list of peppers are
>bhut jolokia
>Trinidad dooglah
>chocolate bhut
>chocolate habanero
>Congo black
>yellow hybrid chinese
>guampinho de veado
>cumari
>lemon drop
>several unknown chinese and bird peppers

2 sauces
>red bhut jolokia (ghost pepper)
>uh-oh smoked dooglah
>>
you should slice the bhuts real thin and pickle them in white vinegar. Let sit in your fridge for a month or two and use them in Indian foods like curry.
>>
>>7342976
>waifu
I don't think it means what you think it means. Hint: being a waifu is not something that someone chooses, and it's not someone you're actually in a relationship with
>>
>>7343464
I've done this too. Add garlic and onions make sure to cut everything really thin and wear gloves for fucksake. However, I'd use rice wine vinegar.
>>
my asshole hurts just thinking about eating one of these
>>
>>7342829
Put one in your ass and post results
>>
>>7342829

Eat them.

I toss them in stir fries, salsa, eggs, and pretty much every protein I cook.
>>
>>7343997
Eat straight up ghost pepper. That sounds crazy
>>
>>7342829
Make refrigerator pickles and toss a few of those in for spice. Maybe use a single
Ghost for a big jars. Would be tasty with cauliflower especially.

>>7342925
This sounds funny.
>>
>>7342829
Fuck off back to india. ghost peppers havent been the hottest for years and were always ganges chemical tasting crap. They've been surpassed by better ones, in order...
Trinidad scorpion
Trinidad moruga scorpion
Carolina Reaper

You people who claim ghost shit are watching way too many shit programs from food network, history channel, and travel channel. All owned by the same faggits.
>>
>>7346909

OP never said that ghost peppers were the hottest.

And while you're correct that they have been surpassed in hotness, ghost peppers are certainly the most widely available of the "super hot" chilies, so it's hardly surprising that's what OP bought. Heck, my local supermarket stocks them. You have to go to specialty shops to find the others.
>>
>>7346917
ghost peppers keep getting mentioned because of stupid tv shows that mention them that haven't been updated with current facts in about 10 years.
>>
>>7346935

What does that have to do with the assortment of peppers that OP bought? I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just questioning its relevance to the thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7346909
>>7346917
op here the Trinidad dooglah is the hottest here. I used all the scorpions and dooglah was undoubtedly hotter.

>>7346941
Didn't buy these my buddy grew them
>>
>>7347059
YO

i wasn't gonna post but good lord that is a fantastic spread!

does your buddy have a plot or is he a container grower? from the volume i'm guessing plot but i'm a big jealous cunt and i wish i had that kind of space to grow :'(
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7347059
He Grew the ghosts too- great flavor
>>
File: image.jpg (1001KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1001KB, 2448x2448px
>>7347067
His entire urban backyard is dedicated to super hots. Also jars them.
>>
>>7347059
>>7347075
Damn!!!! Impressive harvest / stash
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.