[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>diced panchetta, stick of cacciatore and a stick of chorizo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1310560627643.jpg (14KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1310560627643.jpg
14KB, 221x246px
>diced panchetta, stick of cacciatore and a stick of chorizo in a saucepan with olive oil
>when olive oil starts to change color, add a diced onion and 1 crushed clove of garlic
>when fragrant and onions have turned orange, add 1 can diced tomatoes, small dash of red wine
>add thyme, pepper to taste, don't need salt
>simmer for at least 10 minutes
>serve over fusili or gnocchi or any pasta really

Is this a boring dinner for my second date with this lady? For appetizer I was thinking a simple antipasto (olives, bocconcini, sundried tomatos, soppressata, prosciutto, bread, etc), and for side, some sliced carrot and cucumber (using a carrot peeler to get thin strip) in a lemon vinaigrette.
>>
That depends on the lady. If she frequents high-end trendy restaurants, she probably won't find it that exciting.

f she's your average person then it's a nice meal and the fact that you made it for her is as important as what you've prepared.
>>
Don't do gnocchi OP do a different type of pasta. Gnocchi is too heavy, and she will appreciate this seems simple and light enough. Light is important because it's the second date and if you play your cards right you gun get sum fuk
>>
>mixing Italian and Spanish cuisines

I don't think she'll be impressed.
>>
This sounds delicious

Except I can't eat garlic, onions, smoked/cured meats or tomatoes
>>
>>7342729
>because Spain and Italy cuisines have never been influenced by each other.

Fucking idiot
>>
>panchetta
>>
>>7342671
Too much cured meats and sausages for a lady
>>
File: 1453633924977.jpg (32KB, 531x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453633924977.jpg
32KB, 531x400px
Serve it over tagliatelle bunched to look like a rose.
>>
>>7342671
>stick of cacciatore
What in the fuck? Do you mean you're making cacciatore in the end?
>>
>>7342671
>cacciatore
What is that? a whole stick of it? i know what chicken cacciatore is, is it pretty much that?

Also i think i saw you in /adv/ before with the same menu but you said it was your first date. How'd it go?
>>
File: RivieraCacciatore.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
RivieraCacciatore.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>7344825
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.