[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your country, region or state, and the most popular types

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: den.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
den.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
Post your country, region or state, and the most popular types of restaurants there.

USA, Texas, family run tex mex joints.
>>
montana - burger joints and chain restaurants, with a sprinkle of really nice fancy resort restaurants and steakhouses.
>>
Here come the flyovers
>>
>>7340533
I welcome the flyovers desu. They gotta eat too.
>>
File: dk-photos-march2012-07[1].jpg (162KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dk-photos-march2012-07[1].jpg
162KB, 500x375px
>Denmark

>Copenhagen

>Either cafes that serve shitty pre-made sandwiches or kebab-run shawarma joints
>>
>>7340524
New York
Depends on the part of the state. NYC is full of fags and weirdos, upstate is more interesting and a completely different place.
>>
Once one grows up in NYC then one can appreciate upstate for it's peace and quiet and lack of niggers.
>>
>>7340524
Houston TX. There's so much good food here, but there really isn't one standout from the crowd.
>>
File: image.png (677KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
677KB, 640x1136px
>Americans
>most popular restaurants in area
>lying and saying something other then a fast food establishment

When will they learn?
>>
>>7340592
so what. What kind of restaurants are popular where YOU live. all you did was backpedal defend your state before anyone even told you it was shit.
>>
USA, Colorado.

Thai food, shitloads of it. Green chili on everything everywhere. Even the top sushi restaurants probably have "#1 award winning green chili" hidden somewhere on the menu. Sometimes there are really interesting local places using local ingredients.
>>
>>7340607
I used to live there. It's taco truck city.
>>
>>7340608
Well we have larger local hubs and the population is more scattered than in Europe. Therefore there are more restaurants, and they're clustered together. There are pretty much zero restaurants in rural areas. The closest one to my grandmother is 20 minutes away.
>>
>>7340610
Spedies and their the stupidest things I've ever seen or heard of. Broome county isn't known for food and I'm from Manhattan.
>>
>>7340610
The only so called popular shit here are retard bars, ya know where minimum wage workers go to get drunk and start fights. That's not popular with me. So why not be more specific? Popular by what definition?

None of these shitholes would be popular in Manhattan.
>>
Boise. Potatoes. Lots of your average restaurant food. Pizza, burgers, pub food.
>>
>>7340612
Colorado Thai food...
hahahahhahahahahahahaha

one min...
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Colorado is a nice place to ski, but for Thai food?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>US
>Georgia
>Waffle House

Literally always have a crowd, even at off times like 3pm. And on the weekends? Be prepared to wait.
>>
>>7340627
comfy

>>7340626
why does it seem like people from new york are always angry and uptight?
>>
>>7340636
We're not, it's that assholes like you are always jealous and are attacking us.
>>
>>7340637
lol nobody attacked you.
>>
>>7340644
You asserted that I was angry and uptight because I'm from New York.
>>
>>7340607
Houston, Tx reporting in! Have to say dimassi's Mediterranean buffet or nico nico's. Mayoz in Austin Tx also the bomb
>>
>>7340636
Sometimes it may appear that way but when you have to deal with niggers, uptight bitches with their starbucks, cockroach filled subways, smelly islamics with an axe to grind, and a whole host of other things one gets a thick skin.

We're really pretty friendly people.
>>
>>7340645
is that not true though? you're from new york and seem agitated every time you make a post, I was wondering why that was. most people from new york come across as angry and as a defense attack flyovers
>>
>>7340657
"Everytime I make a post?"
Are you stalking me?
>>
File: Hipster.jpg (216KB, 1000x742px) Image search: [Google]
Hipster.jpg
216KB, 1000x742px
Oakland. Brewpubs aplenty.
>>
File: file.png (180KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
180KB, 300x450px
>>7340533
better over than into
>>
>>7340608
Fast food joints are sustenance dispensaries, not restaurants. And calling them popular isn't particularly useful or accurate. That's like calling a bus line or a train stop popular; the popularity of those places is dictated by their necessity and/or convenience, not relative enjoyment.
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 750x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 750x712px
>>7340533
>>7340702
FUCK
>>
>>7340711

>image.jpg
>>
>>7340702
That's not very nice. I was there ya know.

How about a nuke on mecca?
>>
Wisconsin

Semen
>>
>>7340702
Another on medina.

The pussys in our government wont allow that.
>>
>>7340629
>>7340632
Is this a meme I'm unaware of?

There are Thai places everywhere, OP asked for what foods are "popular" in your area. Compared to the state I moved from, for some reason there is a Thai restaurant in every strip mall and corner in CO, an absurd amount of them.
>>
Austin TX: Tex-mex and BBQ galore. Austin also has a ton of food trucks that offer a wide variety of cuisines.
>>
switzerland
small restaurants that serve swiss cuisine.
or kebab/pizza
>>
Maine

General Stores/Gas Station restaurants
sandwiches, steak bombs, pizza
>>
US, Maryland, Seafood.
>>
Bristol, UK

Probably Indian, if you don't count gastropubs.
>>
>>7340524
USA, Michigan, Knockoff Mexican and Southern food joints, also Detroit style soul food
>>
>>7340524
Northeast Ohio, Italian restaurants. I fucking hate pasta.
>>
Seattle. Seafood. We have other stuff here too, but people from out of town always want some salmon or chowder or something.
>>
File: 8f5[2].png (327KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
8f5[2].png
327KB, 500x529px
>>7340524
>controller cables hanging in front of screen
>>
>>7340591
ayyy lad os tage på floss
>>
USA, Santa Barbara in southern California, organic avocado filled local sustainable pretentious and very white salad/sandwich/grill types
>>
>>7344161

You can see the controller is wireless, it's sitting right there.
>>
>>7340524
The Annex, Toronto, Ontario

Cheep sushi. One on every block... at least
>>
>>7340524
Rural Indiana

Greasy Spoons run by mom and pop... or applebees tier crap in the small cities
>>
>>7344190
nevermind. I thought the thing in the middle was an N64
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.