[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know the vegan diet messes with mens' hormones. Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: queeranimal.gif (21KB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
queeranimal.gif
21KB, 320x212px
We all know the vegan diet messes with mens' hormones. Why is this diet pushed?
>>
This, I went vegan for new years and a month later I just cant stop uncontrollably menstruating.
>>
I went raw vegan and turned into a cat!
>>
>>7339182
>Why is this diet pushed?
Who is pushing this diet?
>>
>>7339212
Vegans. They won't ever shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>7339212
you are, by not actively denying it you are just as bad as food science babe
>>
>>7339212
I wonder?
>>
>>7339214
Who listens to vegans?
>>7339215
Don't give them attention
>>
>>7339182
Nobody is pushing it you massive fucking child. I mean vegans are irritating but why are carnivore manchildren so fucking insecure?

>m-muh meat makes me a man
That's about the only thing faggot
>>
>>7339254
Will you go through menopause?
>>
>>7339214
You've never met a vegan
>>
>>7339182
>Why is this diet pushed?
Because they want you to stop eating/killing animals.

DAT WUZ HARRD!1
>>
>>7339272
>>7339272
Jesus fuck off with your memes and illuminati shit. If you cant stand going a day without meat in your mouth the lgbt movement means nobody will stop you.
>>
>>7339182
You only get fucked if you eat soy like a shit ton.

Also dont drink the semen
>>
>queering
"Hmm yes a movement about animals... But can we make it about gays instead somehow?"
>>
File: Queering.png (67KB, 538x903px) Image search: [Google]
Queering.png
67KB, 538x903px
>>7339182
Not a native speaker. I assume "queering" is a gay pun, but don't get it. Could somebody halp?
>>
>>7339453
I'm from England and even I don't understand what it's meant to mean.
>>
>>7339465
>>7339453
It probably means "involving gay things somehow despite sex and sexuality not even being close to the salient point of the movement"

ironically the dictionary definition of "queering" means "ruining"
>>
>>7339453
It does mean gay but "queer" has been reclaimed as a positive word like "punk". So it's intended to be positive.

Also gay vegan here and I have no fucking idea how these are related.
>>
>>7339453
It's not a pun, "queering" means that they're emphasizing the gay parts of something.

>but Anon, diet has nothing to do with sexuality

It does if you're an idiot.
>>
>>7339465
polish people generally have a poor grasp of the english language
>>
Oy vey my fellow whites!

Stop eating all that meat, you don't need to get str.., I mean heart disease. Leave that to the subhuman races!

You are a steak last night? Oy gevalt, are you compensating for something?
>>
>>7339578
>Unhealthy food is becoming less popular what can we push now.. Estrogen foods!!

Sheeple.
>>
Why do only hipsters, literal faggots, and women practice vegetarianism/veganism?
>>
>>7339453
Making something queerer, gayer basically.
>>
The first time I saw "fasting" here, it didn't make sense to read "going fast".
When I saved a baby bird and /an/ told me it was a tit, I was confused for a moment.
My head was full of fucks when facing "queering", but it comes from the gay vegan SJWs I guess. Thanks for the help.
>>7339465
>>7339471
>>7339523
>>7339562
>>7339676
>>
>>7339182
You may have answered your own question. Many modern phenomenons are pushing men to be feminine and ineffectual.

But it's all just a coincidence. I wouldn't worry about it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.