[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good ideas for breakfast to impress someone? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (97KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 500x750px
What are some good ideas for breakfast to impress someone? I want to cook something for a friend but he lives in an area where all the restaurants for dinner are better than anything I could ever make, so I figure breakfast is my only option.
>>
>>7338545
Why do you feel the need to impress your friend?
>>
File: ZODqTtE.jpg (425KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ZODqTtE.jpg
425KB, 1920x1920px
english breakfast
>>
>>7338547
No homo, but he's really sweet and took me out to some high tier restaurants when we went out to eat.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 510x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 510x512px
>>7338550
>>
>>7338555
Aww
>>
>image.jpg
>>
File: 1449179263080.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1449179263080.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>7338550

Are you trying to turn this into the new anchovy pizza or something? Because that picture is disgusting and you should stop spamming it.
>>
File: 1447107824139.png (283KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447107824139.png
283KB, 480x480px
>>7338570
yeah, i went to go visit him out of town, since he moved recently and has no friends yet, and he showed me all these amazing places he eats alone at almost every day, and it was so delicious the only way i can think to repay him next time i visit is cooking him something really tasty and impressive
so anything that would make up for the best oysters and cocktails of my life you know
>>
>>7338545
Cook some bratwurst or italian sausage, while caramelizing some onions and peppers.
Then cook them into some scrambled eggs to put on english muffins or any other bread stuff with american cheese.
>>
>>7338555
Poor guy is getting friendzoned hard.
Now he thinks you're into him by inviting him over for "breakfast."
Make him a chorizo and egg breakfast burrito, and make sure to suck his cock as a comprise
>>
>>7338727
Well, I was gonna make it at his place the morning after we hung out.
>>
>>7338545

If you know how to do proper scrambled eggs, throw some fresh dill in there. Slice a couple croissants, toast them, and layer smoked salmon on each croissant. Personally, I like to spread a dab of herb cream cheese (boursin ideally) on the croissant but you really don't have to. Then add the scrambled egg on top of croissants, garnish with pepper/fresh dill. Chives are also a nice alternative to replace dill with.

There really is not a better breakfast for me. Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs is possibly, in my subjective opinion, the best food combination out there.
>>
>>7338850
This sounds perfect, thank you. I think my scrambled eggs are pretty good, but what would you say are the secrets to them being right?
>>
>>7338862
Add half and half in place of milk. This is crucial
Also, cook SLOWLY on low heat, and instead of scrambling them while cooking, wait for them to cook until the bottom is firm and top is a bit runny, add seasoning (salt/pepper) to runny top side then fold almost fully cooked bottom side over topside. cut large sections out with a spatula and flip
>>
>>7338870
>>7338862
Also, I'm not the anon you replied to.
I'm anon that called you out for friendzoning.
Since it sounds like you're going to deliver for him, I delivered the master race scrambled egg recipe to you
>>
>>7338862

No problem, I'm glad you think it sounds good.

Honestly, just look up any chef making scrambled eggs on youtube. Oliver, Ramsay, Pepin (my favourite)..they are all good.

For me, a perfect scambled egg is not overcooked, and not undercooked. Lightly seasoned with salt and pepper, and contains some fresh herbs like dill or chive.
>>
>>7338874
>>7338870

Me here>>7338894
>>7338850

thank you for giving him the surgical method of making it I'm drunk as fuck
>>
>>7338895
No problem, bro. I'm 3 cocktails in and will be drunk as Fuck within the hour.
Good advice on the mention of looking up chef recipes, I think I got mine from Alton Brown
>>
Eggs benedict. Or just anything with hollandaise.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.