[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we all agree that melted cheese > unmelted cheese. what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: abomination.jpg (33KB, 432x278px) Image search: [Google]
abomination.jpg
33KB, 432x278px
can we all agree that melted cheese > unmelted cheese. what is this shit? just melt the fkn cheese
>>
shit thread

just gonna be destroyed by people who prefer actual cheese
>>
>>7338006
Considering you don't know the difference between < and >, no we can't agree.
>>
What even is that shit on top? American "cheddar"?
>>
>>7338048
Yes.

It's terrible outside of "mexican blend" shredded cheese mixes.
>>
>>7338006
three ways are delicious you sperg.
>>
>>7338194
You cincy fags disgust me.
>>
I prefer the texture of the cold cheese over the melted. I also enjoy the contrast of the hot and cold. It's kinda like why I enjoy coleslaw or potato salad with a steak or burger.
>>
>>7338226
Eat shit you pretentious ass hole. You faggots are so stupid that you argue over whether drinking water instead of soda ruins the meal, I don't have to take shit from you.
>>
I'm going to withhold my opinion until that guy who hates Wisconsin cheese in every /ck/ thread weighs in.
>>
>>7338006
Disagree. Some cheese is meant for melting, like raclette and low moisture mozzarella. Some can go either way like cheddar. And some is definitely better at room temperature, like feta.
>>
File: 1408409789267.jpg (131KB, 1057x792px) Image search: [Google]
1408409789267.jpg
131KB, 1057x792px
I think we can all agree that people from flyover states ought to be bombed to oblivion. Literally nothing of value would be lost.
>>
File: 743763274784.jpg (570KB, 1258x3151px) Image search: [Google]
743763274784.jpg
570KB, 1258x3151px
>coastie fags don't know about 3-ways
>>
>>7338479
>3-ways
Worst thing I've ever eaten aside from an Italian beef in Chicago.
>>
>>7338459
Flyover country is the Midwest not the south
>>
>>7338488
not enough kale coastie?
>>
>>7338459
Most of flyover country would be the west
Like, everything that isn't on the west coast to the Mississippi River
>>
File: perfect_corndogs_every_time.webm (3MB, 844x446px) Image search: [Google]
perfect_corndogs_every_time.webm
3MB, 844x446px
>>7338492
>>7338509
Nobody cares, you flyover clowns.
>>
>>7338409
>He thinks Cincinnati is a legitimate """""city"""""
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (70KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
70KB, 590x590px
Cold cheese has its place.

There's a place in Brooklyn called Little Vincent's that bakes regular cheese pizza, then, after they take it out, they pile on cold shredded cheese. The contrast in flavor and texture and temperature is awesome.

There's another place, called Beto's, in Pittsburgh. They do something similar, but when they do the initial baking, they leave off the cheese. So it's just a baked crust and sauce, and then they pile on cold shredded cheese and toppings.

Not for everyone, I'm sure, but I'd eat the hell out of both.
>>
>>7338006
>melted cheese > unmelted cheese. what is this shit? just melt the fkn cheese

Nope. Many cheeses don't melt well. So if you're talking about "melted cheese" then you're either limiting yourself to those cheeses which do melt well, or you're talking about some kind of melty-cheese-like-slop, such as velveeta.
>>
>>7339581
/thread
>>
>>7338513
Is that Jack? Did he just put that shit into cold oil, WTF
>>
File: skyline chili.jpg (34KB, 536x307px) Image search: [Google]
skyline chili.jpg
34KB, 536x307px
>>7338409
Your city is famous for a condiment. Woo-hoo, you should have a cook-off against a city famous for ketchup.

And what kind of man-child wouldn't at least order a 5-way? It's shitty chili to start with, may as well dress it up with beans and onions.

Look at this shit! You have to have more fake cheese than chili to make it edible. Goddamn, just get some queso dip and tortilla chips.
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 400x600px
>>7339565
That sounds so much like an idea some guy came up with high out of his mind. No sane rational person would come up with this idea.
>>
>>7338048
it's finely shredded cheddar, about 2.5oz it looks like
>>
>>7338509
>Most of flyover country would be the west
>Like, everything that isn't on the west coast to the Mississippi River
Goddamn, are you from Toledo or something? You think flyover states begin at the Mississippi River?? Granted opinions will vary, but a pretty basic interpretation is that flyover states are those you'd fly over going between the East and West coasts. Sorry Chicago, sorry Texas, you're big but you're destinations for the people from surrounding states, not from either coast. I haven't seen someone try and carve out the entire rust belt as an exemption before.
>>
File: benglels.jpg (82KB, 380x287px) Image search: [Google]
benglels.jpg
82KB, 380x287px
>>7338409
>>7338194

Enjoy an eternity of mediocrity and one-and-dones buddy boy
>>
>>7339705
I fail to see how its inherently irrational.
>>
>>7338042
What the fuck are you on about
>>
My Wegmans in NJ sells Skyline cans of chili. Pretty goddamn fuckin good in my opinion. Once you stir in the cheese it just looks like spaghetti, less butthurt for all the douche bags I suppose. No need to panic.

/ck/,you fuckin embarrassing
>>
>>7338006
team /unmelted/ reporting in
>>
I like my cheese cold when its on a salad. Or when I'm tasting cheese.I'm sure there are other times when its good cold too.
>>
>>7339702
That's pretty fucking racist desu. The guy who created it was an Eastern Mediterranean.
>>
>>7341224
yep, cincy style chili is originally a greek recipe. I'm getting more ideas for another fedora damage control thread
>>
I typically prefer unmelted shredded cheddar cheese for most applications.

Never had the spaghetti in the OP, but I might not be averse to trying it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.