[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aight /ck/, I got a challenge for you. For a school project,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: endive-ondeev.jpg (26KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
endive-ondeev.jpg
26KB, 500x442px
Aight /ck/, I got a challenge for you.
For a school project, a friend has to make an entree, cost to create less than 2 dollars, starring endive.
I didn't even know what that shit was (uncultered swine, etc).
What in gods name do I do with this shit?
Help me /ck/ you're my only hope!
>>
>>7337981
Nigga you can't even buy the endive for two dollars, what planet are you from?

Anyway endive and blue cheese is a classic combo. Start there and figure out what foods cost at least negative seven dollars to cover the 3 leaves of endive and fragments of blue cheese
>>
File: Colon.jpg (29KB, 623x350px) Image search: [Google]
Colon.jpg
29KB, 623x350px
>>7337981

endive is a good laxative
>>
>>7337981
pear, honey vinaigrette, Brillat-Savarin
>>
>>7338049
Make sure to post the price with no currency symbol and no cents

Preferably in papyrus font
>>
>>7338059
the dish was costed at approx £1,10
>>
>>7337992
Yeah, my bad, small detail. They're growing the endive
>>
>>7338059
I love Papyrus font.
But I feel like there was a ceiling reference here.
>>
>>7337981
>Aight /ck/, I got a challenge for you.
>do my "friend's" school work for him
F U C K Y O U
U
C
K
Y
O
U
>>
>>7338160
Well it also helps me with salad specials at my job if that makes you feel any better, buddy
>>
>>7338166
it doesn't. do you own school work. Why are you going to school if you're going to cheat and take shortcuts instead of learn? Isn't learning why you are in school? No? Were you one of the retards I went to school with and you're still there because you're too stupid to understand the content? I knew it
>>
toast the endives into chips and meme it as healthier than kale
>>
>>7337981

>smoked oysters
>bleu cheese
>brunoised apple
>citrus and serrano or jalapeno vinaigrette
>crushed candied pecans or walnuts

i mean, when you price it out does it have to be $2 PER PORTION or $2 for all ingredients total? cause you could probably buy all of those ingredients for $20 and make a buttload of $2 portions once all was said and done
>>
File: imgp5657.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
imgp5657.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
>>7338059
also how the fuck am I supposed to know for how much you get your supplies. pic related, with granola
>>
>>7338174
What?
Do you even grammar bro?
Read the goddamn op. I'm not in school. They are. And how else do you learn but by doing research? This is what I call, interactive research.
>>7337992
>>7338049
These guys, they supplied ideas, flavor combinations that could be worked and would seed into their own solution to the problem. They were productive, not whiny shits who cant read or write then bitch about retards.
Gg no re>>7338184
>>
>>7338184
$2 per portion, sorry
I think 25 servings?
>>
>>7338221

>gg no re

what the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch?

>>7338227

so $50 is the budget.. what an easy assignment
>>
>>7338240
You a navy seal bra?
300+ confirmed kills bra?
>>
>>7338272

try 500+, maggot

i can kill you in over 200 ways with just a mandolin slicer
>>
>>7338276
You're a witty little shit, I'll give you that mate
>>
>>7337981
Endive salad w/shit
1 baked potato.
>>
One more vote for blue cheese foam.
Pick the best leaves and dollop in the center of leave.
Garnish however you please (pomegranate seed, walnuts, fennel fronds, honey, w/e).

Do these for a lot of caterings.
>>
>>7338405

bruh how are you even suggesting bleu cheese foam without informing these fine gents about thge details?

BLEU CHEESE MOUSSE
>have regular whipped cream/foam canister and multiple n2 charges
>throw 4 oz stanky bleu cheese, 4 oz soft goat cheese, 3/4 oz heavy cream, 1/3 oz unflavored yogurt, 1/4 oz whole milk in a large bowl and whisk until smooth
>keep whisking, motherfucker.. it'll smooth out, i promise
>run thickened mixture through chinoise
>pour mixture into pressurized whipped cream cannister

bam, now you got bleu cheese mousse
>>
File: endive au gratin.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
endive au gratin.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
Keep it simple, stupid.
I can't believe no one has suggested the classic Endive Au Gratin.
>>
>>7338285

did we just become best friends?
>>
>>7338830

it looks like the last of a dying alien species sinking slowly yet definitively into a sea of molten cheese..

i hate them, but god dammit do i respect them.
>>
>>7338823

i'm hammered and fucked up my measurements. it should be:

>4 oz stinky bleu cheese
>4 oz soft goat cheese
>3/4 cup whole milk
>1/4 cup heavy cream
>1/3 cup unflavored, uncultured yogurt
>lime juice and salt to taste

sry bros
>>
>>7338831
I do believe so
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.