[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After IPAs what will be the next big trend in beer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 12

File: beercolor.png (2MB, 1073x1421px) Image search: [Google]
beercolor.png
2MB, 1073x1421px
After IPAs what will be the next big trend in beer?
>>
>>7337457
Vaginal Yeast
>>
>>7337457
IPAs came and went. I think sours are even out of fashion now.
>>
Sours are the trend currently, but they take some effort to make so the market isnt over saturated yet
>>
Anything but IPA's

IPA's are so fucking bad
>>
You see, beers ain't a fashion trend, happening thing for you to just be tapping in.
>>
Artisan ciders.
>>
>>7337457
Quadrupel. Sour is already out and things tend to shift to classics at this point.
>>
>>7337471
Sours are still in, but lagers are picking up a bit more.
>>
Light domestics
>>
>>7337556

this i've already seen people on facebook posts about fancy ciders
>>
>>7337457
Saisons, goses, and imperial brown ales will be the next big things.
>>
>>7337567
>looking to Facebook for trends
Are you a parent?
>>
>>7337574
Saisons will always be big.
Goses won't get any more popular than they are now.
Imperial browns? Why would you even think that?
>>
>>7337587
>Imperial browns? Why would you even think that?
Wait and see, grasshopper.
>>
>>7337471

This.

Getting up to date info on shit like beer solely from /ck/ is a great way to have no clue what's going on in the world, OP.
>>
>>7337556
>>7337567
Artisan ciders were in a decade ago.
>>
>>7337457
already going

shit like root beer beer and ginger ale beer. thats what people want now. after that, maybe oddball spice beers, golden monkey already got a hold on that shit.

alcoholic here, so i know some shit
>>
>>7337457
It was sours, you are so out of touch that you are nearly a whole trend behind. The proliferation of IPAs at the moment isn't breweries trying to gain hype by making big IPAs, that trend is long dead and sours followed; it is simply a response to pure market demand.
>>
>>7337457
May be Trappist beer for all we know. Not like the monks could handle the demand though xD
>>
>>7337597
Could you name 3 imperial brown ales that are trending currently?
I'm honestly curious why you would think this. I like brown ales as a style but I really don't see them taking off unless they become like Palo Santo Marron where they cross the lines into stouts.
>>
>>7337614

golden monkey is bretty gud, i like the high alcohol content. still i have to be in the mood for it.
>>
>>7337614

>golden monkey
>oddball spice beer
>>
what the fuck are sours?
>>
>>7337627
Prairie Okie - Prairie Artisan Ales
Imperial Mutt Brown - Stone
Jupiter - Bell's
>>
>>7337642

Flavors that you'll grow to appreciate more when you're older.
>>
>>7337642
Probably the most expensive and most uncommon of beer styles. They are also very risky purchases since you can very easily get an infected sour. It's pretty fucking ridiculous but when you try a few they can be really awesome.
>>
>>7337650
I wouldn't consider any of those trending since they're very easy to acquire months after release.
Not that those beers are bad. They are all very tasty.
Coffee Okie was amazing!
>>
>>7337660

>probably the most expensive and most uncommon of beer styles

That's only if you're talking Belgian.

They've become almost common place in American craft brewing.
>>
>>7337666
OK, Satan.
Regardless, I think those 3 beers exemplify why imperial browns will be the next big thing. They are incredibly versatile; the malt backbone can stand alone or be complimented with above average hopping, and the beers also tolerate barrel aging well.
>>
>>7337482
shelf ipas yeah of course. not stuf like tree house, hoof hearted, and tired hands
>>
>>7337667
>They've become almost common place in American craft brewing.
There's not a more uncommon style. Seriously, there's not.
>>
>>7337714
Trappists
>>
Stouts are the next meme.

Then it will be heffevaizens, then the cycle repeats back to IPAs.
>>
>>7337563

like what kind of lagers
>>
tropical IPAs
>>
>>7337660
what is an infected sour?

do you mean any sour i grab off the shelf has a chance to poison me?
>>
>>7337724
Trappists is not a style. Trappists make beer.
>>
>>7337747
it means the wrong kind of bacteria populated the liquid. it won't make you sick, it'll just taste bad.
>>
>>7337747
No pathogens that can harm you survive in beer.
When a sour is infected a variety of things can happen.

>Gush
The beer will shoot out of the bottle like champagne that was tossed around.
>Smell awful
It will smell awful
>Taste awful
It will taste fucking awful
>>
>>7337730
I don't know man, like all lagers in general. IPL or Hoppy Pils are like the new session beers. Baltic porters seem to be more common. Helles lager are popping up more.
>>
i hope goses get really popular because i could drink that shit nonstop

can't wait for summer
>>
>>7337457
anyone who thinks IPAs are a "fad" that is "over" aren't in tune with the beer community and likely chomp on dicks for a living. vermont style IPAs seem to be the next thing coming to the west coast... vermont ale yeast or an english ale yeast dry hopped with citra/simcoe/mosaic/amarillo. they don't attenuate as much as 001 or 090, so they give a higher percieved "juciness"
>>
is anyone else really tired of the "citrus" beer meme, or beers that have a mild citrus/grapefruit flavor? those types of flavors do not belong in beer
>>
>>7337851
Shiner ruby redbird is pretty great, and I generally don't like fruit flavored beers
>>
>>7337457

stouts and porters because of the variety and upper end shit hipsters can become snobs over

i can see russian imperials becoming the new trendy drink cause it's retro
>>
>>7337826

anon you didn't need to write all of that just to tell us you are a homo
>>
>>7337851
No. They're really refreshing in the summer
>>
>>7337873
stouts and porters are my fav. and I agree with you. there's already lots of people who dig russian imperials.
>>
Fucking bourbon barrel aged garbage. Everyone fucking does this bullshit and it usually adds nothing to the beer. It's such a fucking memetastic thing to do to beer.
>>
>>7337660
>you can very easily get an infected sour

All sours are infected bud. That's how they get sour.
>>
>>7337904
1000x this. It's seems like 80% of the time all you can taste is the barrel and the upped abv
>>
>>7337904
It adds something to them, but nothing unique since everyone does it now. Barrel aged Rasputin was great because it was subtle, and Surly Eight was good because it was aged in decent rye barrels. Other than that I don't really care for the act.
>>
I think maybe that more British style beers will come up in the US with the focus on sessionability. Smaller beers are a great way to showcase a brewer's skills.
>>
>>7337727
It's almost as if popular beer changes with the seasons!
>>
Pilsners

People got the thrills for the pils
>>
>>7338045
It is nice that most breweries make one now. Pilsners rule
>>
I've seen a huge uptake in root beer beer. It smashed the supermarkets and now everyone seems to sell it.

There are not many brands of it but that is not the point. When a new beer can penetrate every place including high volume grocery stores then it is a sign it is selling like hotcakes. Grocery stores are a conservative market so they only take sure fire items.
>>
>>7337934
If great IPA was easy to make then everyone would be making a PseudoSue, and we wouldn't be flooded with mediocre west coast IPA
>>
I'm hoping for wheat beers
>>
Growlers
Mead
>>
>>7338143
Holy shit there are wheat beers EVERYWHERE during the summer. Are you kidding me?
>>
>>7338152

Really? I don't see it as nearly as trendy as IPAs. Most brewers I know don't make a wheat beer.
>>
>>7338157
wheat beer as in hef? or belgian wit? or american wheat? all super different
>>
>>7338157
Where do you live? I think just about every brewery near me puts out a wheat in the summer. Some are even year round. Then there's Sierra Nevada, Bells, Boulevard, Avery, etc.
>>
>>7338056
Many of them overhop it or use the wrong hops

Seriously most craft pilsners suck dick

Sam Adam Noble Pils was fucking great, can only get it in the cabin pack now :(
>>
>>7338152
Yeah, and most wheat beers are boring. American wheat ales shouldn't exist, they should be hefes instead.
>>
>>7338162

I'll be honest mate I'm not sure. I know I've had belgian wit and pretty sure I've had American wheat. Can't say anything about hef. I really haven't had a wheat beer I didn't like though.

>>7338165

Ontario, Canada.
>>
>>7338172
>Seriously most craft pilsners suck dick
What macro pilsner tastes better than a typical craft one?
>>
>>7338202
None, because no macro is a true pilsner. Not even close.
>>
>>7338172
I agree. I've found a couple local ones that are solid though. Victory has one of the worst pilsners I've ever had
>>
>>7338177
>American wheat ales shouldn't exist, they should be hefes instead.
What does this even mean? They are just two different styles
>>
>>7338205
lol, what is required to be a true pilsner?
and if craft brewers and macro brewers are both bad at making pilsner, who the fuck is making good pilsner?
>>
>>7338210
Right, but american wheat ales are kind of useless. I still drink them, only because I can't always get a fresh bavarian hefe or the like three decent american hefes available. I'd always rather drink a proper bavarian hefe.
>>
>>7337873
is correct

i live in seattle, and while IPAs are still very prevalent, they're losing space on taps and everyone carries the ipas that have already grounded their reputation, no one's really branching out to new ones

porters are taking off and getting more and more space devoted tot hem

which is unfortunate because porters are fucking awful
>>
>>7338216
I like Gumballhead-like american wheat beers, I don't consider them very similar to a hefewiezen though, I've never really had trouble finding good american made hefes either though, but that might just be because I am in Wisconsin
>>
>>7338214
I didn't say all, just most craft pilsners miss the mark.

There are a few reasons:

1. Not using german noble hops. That's fine, but it's not longer a pilsner - it's an american pale lager.

2. Using too many hops - just a no no. It's about balance.

3. Not decocting the mash - leads to a weak malt backbone, tastes thing.

It's almost always at least two of those, usually fucking up 3 and many times fucking up either 1 or 2.

Macro beers aren't even close to being pilsner. Wrong malts, wrong ABV, wrongs hops, wrong IBUs, no decoction. Literally not pilsners.
>>
>>7338225
Right, up in WI and MI there are a lot of brewers who makes true hefes but dont distribute widely at all. Sierra Nevada makes the only nationally available american hefe.

I've not had gumbalhead, but I've had similar beers. They are ok, but I'd rather just have a hefe. I do prefer them to Pale Ales, stouts, IPAs, any english descended beers.
>>
>>7338228
>It's about balance.
No, Pilsners have very little hop character, I would definitely not call them balanced
>>
>>7338239
It's balanced for the style, and balanced IMHO. They're more hopped than most lagers, particularly in the old world.
>>
>>7338228
>Macro beers aren't even close to being pilsner
They may technically miss the mark, but they are pretty fucking similar in taste
>>
>>7338239
They should have a hop bite to them, but not overwhelming
>>
>>7338244
No, you must not pay attention. They use totally different malts - like they use corn and even rice, whereas pilsners use 100% pilsner malt, a pale barley malt. They also use far more noble hops than any macro beer.

>>7338251
This. It's totally different, even in the bag examples from macros.
>>
>>7338218
>porters are fucking awful

In the short term yes. If they branch into stouts then things are good. Porters are just immature stouts.
>>
>>7338218
>>7338270

Stupid opinions

Porters and stouts are the same thing, but most breweries tend to brew their stout wort using a pinch of heavier roasted specialty malts, or to a higher final alcohol content.

Black Butte Porter is an amazing beer.
>>
>>7337908
Don't be pendantic, you know I meant infected by unwanted bugs.
>>
>>7338244
No. No they're not.
>>
>>7338281
You make explicit what I implied.

A stout has a heavier roast and higher alcohol. Unless you are counting calories, who wants a watered down beer?
>>
>>7338284
Of course. Sours are all about the good bugs. I can't say i've ever had a sour infected by a bad bug.
>>
>>7338146
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>7338290
The difference is usually less than half a percent, if there even is a difference. You won't notice that at all.

I for one, prefer neither. I prefer Irish dry stouts, which are a totally different monster.
>>
>>7338290
There is no real border between stout and porter
Stouts often are a little stronger, but the categories almost completely overlap
>>
>>7338296
Most porter I see run from 5.5 to 8% while stouts run from 6 all the way to 12%. Within brands the stout has an extra 20% ABV

It is a fairly substantial difference.
>>
>>7338306
The stouts that are anything above 8% are usually called imperial

If someone has a normal stout or porter that high, that's just stupid. That's shitty brewing.

God, I hate what some of these hipster faggots are doing to the styles.
>>
>>7338292
Then you're very lucky. I've been buying at least one sour a week and the amount of infected beers I get happens frequently.
Never experienced an infected beer til I got into sours.
>>
>>7338306
>Within brands the stout has an extra 20% ABV
wut
>>
>>7338312
>It's called an imperial stout
>stout

Glad you agree the difference between the two
>>
>>7338318
Yeah, we're talking about stouts and porters, not their imperial types

imperial types use different yeasts, different malt bills and even different malts to squeeze out that efficiency in the mash

They also age longer

They are literally very different brewing processes
>>
File: IMG_7420.jpg (153KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7420.jpg
153KB, 1200x1600px
>>7337556
Cider isn't ever going to be respected in the same way beer or wine is—whether it's artisan or not—because it's too sweet. There isn't a depth of flavour like you'll find in a well-made beer or wine. Having said that, it's not impossible to make a cider that's capable of holding it's own against either.
>>
>>7338318
Imperial stout is frequently used, but some breweries bill them as imperial porters too. There is no objective difference between the two,
>>
>>7337474
This. Every beer need I know has been way into sour beers for the last year or two.
>>
>>7337714
rauchbiers
>>
File: ltmgose.jpg (30KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
ltmgose.jpg
30KB, 550x367px
>>7337801
i've heard of people getting sick off bad brews but nothing that serious

although it's always hard to know whether the food poisoning was actually caused by the beer or something else the person ate that day.

anyway, some info about pathogens and beer http://suigenerisbrewing.blogspot.ca/2014/02/fact-or-fiction-can-pathogens-survive.html
>>7337818
oh yeah

they had this and a great berliner weisse available all summer long last year
>>
>>7338323
That just isn't true. For one thing there are plenty of nonsweet ciders. There are also very dry ciders and farmhouse style ciders and have great depth of flavor.

In fact the last issue of Market Watch had a huge article on ciders BevInd had one a couple months back as well.
>>
>>7338567
did you not read the last part?
>>
>>7338239
40 ibus for pilsner urquell, that's quite a lot actually

look at the bu:gu ratio of bohemian pilsners, say
http://www.madalchemist.com/chart_bitterness_ratio.html
>>
>>7337609
>were in a decade ago
not like they are now tbqh family.

Mead and ciders are on the rise, as well as artisinal pilsners and lagers. You can see that with Evil Twin Brewing selections these days.
>>
>>7338573
Did you not read the bulk of the post where they said they were never going to be respected to which I posted two industry leading magazines that recently published articles that state otherwise or the part where they said they were just too sweet to which I replied that there are many ciders that aren't or the part where they tried to claim there was no depth of flavor?
>>
>>7337457
I've been seeing a trend of hard root beers and sodas. Ex. Not your father's, Henry's, Best damn root beer, Coney's Island, etc.
>>
Will malt liquor ever trend?
I just want to be trendy without drinking anything different
>>
>>7338748
Why would it? It's the cheapest of the cheap, even worse than macros. There's no reason for it to.

Honestly, I hate when things trend. They get worse when they trend.
>>
>>7337457
>After IPAs what will be the next big trend in beer?
hard cider variants
hard root beer
hard ginger ale
more shandys, which like the sours but easier to produce

I'm seeing a heck of a lot IPAs now that taste like wheat beers enhanced with seasonal flavors
>>
>>7339783
>people liking the things i like makes them taste worse
>>
>>7339830
Bad breweries making bad versions of them makes them worse. Most craft breweries are bad.
>>
>>7337806
>tfw I want to start a brewery
>would have to new memebeers every other week
>>
Sours have gone their way generally but I think Gose's will continue to rise. Especially in the summer and spring
>>
>>7338748
It had a little fling a few years back, Dogfish used to make one and serve the bottle with a brown paper bag
>>
Alcoholic root beers.
>>
stouts obviously

it's already happening to some degree

>DOUBLE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL CREAM BUTTERMILK OATMEAL BACON CREAMINESS BANANANA NUT BREAD TRIPLE BLACK STOUT WITH COFFEE
>>
Munchens, Heffeweissen, Dunkels, Bocks

Bavarian styles 2bh
>>
>>7339950
I hope so, but I bet 99% of breweries will get them dead fucking wrong.
>>
>>7339948
>WITH COFFEE COLLECTED FROM THE SHITS OF COFFEE BEAN EATING WEASELS
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 600x400px
>>7339941
>>
>>7337563
Thank god

> go to pub with 25+ taps
> ask for a lager
> blank stare from bartender
>>
>>7337457

rimp/oatmeal stouts (hoppy stouts) and anything esoteric - geueze (or however the fuck you spell it), gose, altbier, barleywine, wild yeast hefes, etc
>>
>>7338323
I saw a commercial yesterday trying super hard to sell cider as a manly product, basically a beer commercial where they keep saying BUT NOT TOO SWEET

So they're definitely trying
>>
File: Liquid-Bliss-S.jpg (655KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
Liquid-Bliss-S.jpg
655KB, 441x441px
If pic related didn't become a meme, then I'm pretty sure the beer community is insulated from memeshit
>>
>>7339846

>cannot enjoy anything if others enjoy it

fucking conformists and their great tasting beer FUCK THEM
>>
File: GrapefruitSculpin_Primary1.png (193KB, 340x462px) Image search: [Google]
GrapefruitSculpin_Primary1.png
193KB, 340x462px
>>7337851
Citrus, and especially grapefruit flavors pair extremely well with the bitterness of an IPA.

>pic related
>>
>>7339948
Stouts and those numerous additives have been popular for a while. Hardly a fad as much of it is a norm nowadays, like IPAs
>>
>>7339978
I doubt lagers will be either good or very popular to make. They're a lot harder to make then ales, both in the process and making a good one. It's a lot more apparent if a brewer is shitty, and most are, with a lager.
>>
>>7340146
It's funny seeing kids here think the next fad will be something that was recently a fad and is just the norm now. Jesus, how young are these fucks? I'm not even 30 and remember and still feeling imperial stouts and shit are quite popular, and even trendy.
>>
>>7340152
Different regions I suppose

Craft beer was considered "trendy" in my blue collar neck of the woods until a couple years ago
>>
>>7340149
Damn shame. Ales are fine in the wintertime but come summer I will want that smooth light goodness.
>>
People are tired with beer now. Ciders are hearing up and breweries will start making Kombucha to supplement lack of interest in their beer. There will always be a strong beer drinking/beer nerd community, but people are going to go back to drinking spirits more, and maybe wine will get cool again.
>>
>>7339966
yeah, there's not much need for the craft hacks to try and best the Germans desu.
>>
>>7340165
Craft beer was never trendy where I lived most of the last decade, but where I live now, it's still quite "trendy" I suppose.
>>
>>7338313
maybe you just dont like some sours
>>
Not a beer, but those hard ciders seem to be a thing.
>>
>>7339950
A lot of breweries in my state are putting out a lot of German styles. Just had a pretty good local rauchbier the other day.
>>
adjunct lagers
>>
Activated hops
>>
hope we see a few more gruit desu, there's a brewer here who makes a few of them around here (Beau's) and they're delicious
>>
>>7338748
Drake's just released a 5-1-0 malt liquor
>>
Very light wine not made from grapes.
Shame regulation might ruin any chance of it.
>>
File: startrekCaptain_Pike2267.jpg (135KB, 1372x1080px) Image search: [Google]
startrekCaptain_Pike2267.jpg
135KB, 1372x1080px
Andorian Brandy or Romulon Ale

inb4: beep, deep, beep
>>
>>7340493
You're right, I don't like sours when they shoot out of the bottle and onto the floor leaving me with half a bottle that I paid >$1 per oz.
>>
>>7341722
this wallet churning feel
>>
>>7337556
dddrrrryyyyy

they have to be dry or fuck the fuck off
>>
>>7339969
I tried the orange one. Tastes like bland orange soda.
>>
we'll finally be back to the common mans bud light and coors light. People will respect actual real beer and not this tryhard overflavored crap
>>
>>7340764
kek.
>>
>>7337556
I for one welcome our new cider overlords, fuck beer
>>
>>7337851
>is anyone else really tired of the "citrus" beer meme, or beers that have a mild citrus/grapefruit flavor? those types of flavors do not belong in beer
Oh gosh Shofferhoffer Grapefruit is delish, as is Grapefruit radler like Steig. I find canned grapefruit horrible, as a Florida native used to pulpy fresh goodness, but that canned flavor really works like a bitters in a beer. Enjoyable and indeed refreshing. I could go 3 or more without getting too much of it:)
>>
>>7338110
>There are not many brands of it but that is not the point. When a new beer can penetrate every place including high volume grocery stores then it is a sign it is selling like hotcakes. Grocery stores are a conservative market so they only take sure fire items.
You would think this to be true logically, but it's really just that there is a very powerful local beverage company that supplies everyone equally per their own ambitions to push products they wish. They stock the shelves too, and build the displays, not so much the guys in the store. Go to your local food and wine festival and you'll find out who the big players and distributors are on town! They'll be there in a big presence, making sure every chef in town knows about their power
>>
>>7341799
>I tried the orange one. Tastes like bland orange soda.
Thanks for the review. I guess it's just another wine cooler then. I'll skip the try.
>>
Vietnamese brewed cheap beer, because it's fucking cheap.
>>
>>7337556
Welcome to 4 years ago, it's also come and gone m8.
>>
File: pelllicle.jpg (33KB, 678x503px) Image search: [Google]
pelllicle.jpg
33KB, 678x503px
>>7341722
>not brewing your own sour beer
>>
File: sours.jpg (109KB, 678x503px) Image search: [Google]
sours.jpg
109KB, 678x503px
>>7341899
>>
File: CIDER.jpg (48KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
CIDER.jpg
48KB, 621x960px
>>7341884
>its gone
good shit good shit
>>
>>7341899
got a 1 gal carboy waiting for the temp to go up a bit so i can do berliners and goses can't wait
>>
>>7341910
>France
Does anyone actually care what the Muslim world is doing for Alcohol?
>>
File: oak.jpg (68KB, 492x662px) Image search: [Google]
oak.jpg
68KB, 492x662px
>>7341916
yeah that's why these are in my closet, it's in the high 60s with the heat in the winter. I usually leave my brews in my basement where it's about 10 degrees cooler for most other beers.

That pellicle totally covered the whiskey barrel oak pieces above
>>
File: sour.jpg (141KB, 678x503px) Image search: [Google]
sour.jpg
141KB, 678x503px
>>7341916
I only use a 1 gallon vessel for yeast cakes. Honestly, it takes hours to complete a brew and do cleanup, you really should just be doing 5 gallon batches, especially for beers that require aging. Food grade buckets at your lhbs are fine, if you're going to use glass be careful moving them and do a little research. When it starts getting nice out I'm hoping to switch to a 7 gallon all grain setup, I've done about 30 gallons of extract brews this past year.
>>
>>7341899
I would like to get into that. I've actually started brewing my first homebrew. It's a belgian saison from a kit that I'd like to progress from and introduce Brett to. At least when I start doing all grain
>>
>>7341929
>DDC
>FRANCE
funny shit friend funny shit
>>7341933
my entry hall is supposed to be quite a bit cooler than the rest of my apartment, but this winter is garbage so i haven't even been able to lager beers ok
>feb in montreal
>1 C outside so 15 in my entry hall rather than -10 outside and 10 in my hall
>while i have a schwarzbier there supposedly 'lagering'
kill me please
>>7341953
yeah 1 gal bews suck. i've done a few so far and ending up with a MASSIVE total of ~6~ 500 ml beers is ultra disappointing.

thing is though, i've had these 1 gal carboys for a while so i feel kind of bad for not using them, and I also don't have 'sour-only' 5-6 gal carboys, or the place/money to buy any newer pieces to my arsenal. maybe i'll use my 2 one gallon carboys at the same time to do sour shit when summer comes
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.