[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your low calorie food.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 50-foods-under-100-calories.jpg (307KB, 1742x1122px) Image search: [Google]
50-foods-under-100-calories.jpg
307KB, 1742x1122px
Share your low calorie food.
>>
File: cat-bagels.jpg (147KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cat-bagels.jpg
147KB, 400x300px
>>7336321
>>
>skinless chicken leg
what is even the point?
>>
>>7336338
It sucks meat has so many calories.
>>
>whatever you want
>in smaller amounts
>>
>>7336321

Any food, just smaller portions.

/Thread
>>
File: dietmac.png (2MB, 1306x1066px) Image search: [Google]
dietmac.png
2MB, 1306x1066px
17% of a Big Mac

Not even 100 calories!
>>
>>7336382
>>7336386
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>7336321
i think 28 peanuts are 170 calories and 24 almonds are 160
>>
>>7336434
Thats exactly how it works though.
that said, as a fitizen there are some good loop holes. a whole bag of frozen veggies (carrot brocoli cauliflower) is like 10% of my daily intake, a giant salad can come to about 8% with no dressing and fat free greek yoghurt, either frozen or plain, is like 500g for 15%.
Skyr yoghurt and low fat quark is also incredibly high protein and very low cal.
I eat mountains of food without breaking 100%.
>>
>>7336997
Why would you eat that many vegetables and low-fat garbage? Do you just have way to much money you don't need?
>>
>organic hotdog
>organic kiwi
>1 small cookie
>1/2 a fucking potato
>1 single egg
>canned soup
>soda, beer, cookies, juice, straight oil, broccoli with dip????, no skin on chicken

The fuck is this shit.

Also, cutting feels.

>all I want to eat is cereal
>crave it 24/7
>has like 300-400 calories a bowl and isn't particularly filling

Why? Why, body? My diet is pretty good otherwise, but damn cereal is so fucking alluring.
>>
>>7337013
If vegetables don't compose the significant majority of your daily consumption, you're simply not eating well.
>>
>>7337036
You do realize that the price per calorie for vegetables is higher than any other category of food?
>>
>>7337041

You realize the point is that they're low in calories? By your logic, tapwater is expensive because at .05 cents a gallon for zero calories, you could have infinity water at infinity cost and not gain a single calorie.
>>
>>7337041
Frozen vegetables are cheap as shit Anon. Also there is the matter of lengthening your life span.

>>7337036
Going full veggie is unnecessary unless you have always eaten that way. Generally the less you have to eat the better it is for your body, especially if it is low nutrition fluff that does nothing for you.
>>
>>7337013
>>7337041
I dont spend much money at all, why are you assuming frozen vegetables and yoghurt are expensive?
what of it is low-fat garbage?
I enjoy the act of eating, I can have a huge bowl of yoghurt and shit loads of spiced up veggies and not break a cut. I don't see a problem. that isn't my entire diet, I obviously have them as part of a meal.

you seem to be projecting, but eating less calories is in no way expensive, and the idea is tht the food is less calorie dense. I could buy and eat 3 loaves of bread or a store brand bar of chocolate every day as its cheap and calorie dense, but it isnt enjoyable or healthy.
>>
>>7337036
>Learn2Staple
>>
>>7337041
>vegetables are expensive
If you grow your own it costs like $1 for a bag of seeds and a couple plants make a shitton of vegetables, especially with tomatoes
>>
>>7337050
OBJECTION! Speculation, false equivalency.
>>
>>7337068
Frozen vegetables are prohibitively expensive per calorie. And the calorie is the basic unit that any diet revolves around to meet your dietary needs.

>>7337050
Yes, if you were to use infinity water per day for no good reason, then I would probably question your motives. If you are eating unreasonably large amounts of vegetables, the same applies. By your logic, water is the best food on the planet because it contains no calories. Actually you need calories to survive and vegetables don't provide them despite being very expensive, therefore you should limit your intake of vegetables.

>>7337081
I know that frozen vegetables are expensive because that's the case everywhere in the world, just based on the fact that vegetables contain no energy while being full of water. So the logistics alone are already expensive in relation to what you're getting.
>>
>>7337035
I eat Kashi cereal only really and that shit is so bland. The only way it's really edible is with dried fruit and nuts. But it does the job to curb my cereal cravings and it's not nearly as bad as the incredibly sugary cereals they make.
>>
>>7337103
I don't give a single fuck about the logistics, I can buy a big bag of frozen mixed veggies from Lidl for ~£1.

I want it to be low calorie, that is why I'm eating it. I'm sure living on a diet that consists solely of pizza and burgers is more fun, but why do you have a problem with me eating frozen vegetables with my meals?

Its faster to cook, tastes fine and works when your on a cut, or if your so dead set against them, suggest an alternative.
>>
>>7337125
The alternative is not to eat so much food all the time just for fun. You have an obese mind and you're wasting money carrying frozen water from A to B.
For example, you could just combine water with spices or artificial flavors and then add a thickening agent and like xanthan gum, plus a bulking agent like psyllium powder. Put that in the fridge to firm up, there's your zero-calorie cupcake.
>>
>>7337041
Unless you're in a starvation situation, there is more to nutrition than calories. No, you shouldn't be relying on vegetables for calories. The bulk mass of your diet should still be vegetables for everything else you get from them.
>>
>>7337156
I don't eat all the time just for fun, I dont eat breakfast but I like to have a large lunch, a reasonable dinner and a snack.
frozen veggies allow me to pad out my lunch and I eat yoghurt if I feel like it after my dinner.

I'm not a cum guzzling retard shovelling bag after bag into my mouth.
>>
A large Wendy's "chili" is 250 calories and has 5g of fiber and 23g protein and is $2.50ish.

Not bad if you don't have a lot of time. It's at least a cup of food.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.