[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to try my hand at baking a cake, pie or pastries >I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>Want to try my hand at baking a cake, pie or pastries
>I'm trying to lose weight so I can't eat it
>No friends to share it with

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>7336229

why the fuck would you cook something you're unable to eat, turbofaggot?

Grow a pair and eat it then exercise harder
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>7336229
>>I'm trying to lose weight so I can't eat it

Why? Sure, you can't pig out and eat an entire pie in one sitting, but there's no reason you can't eat reasonable portions of the pastries you make.

>>share
Do you have a job? Bring the stuff to work and give it to coworkers or just leave it in the office/breakroom/whatever. You could also donate it to a bake sale, fundraiser, etc.
>>
File: 1399575898476.gif (307KB, 697x400px) Image search: [Google]
1399575898476.gif
307KB, 697x400px
>>7336232
>why the fuck would you cook something you're unable to eat
Maybe because, stick with me here it's going to get complicated, I enjoy the act of cooking per se?
>>
Give it to your neighbours. Tell them you're practicing for a friend's birthday party.
>>
>>7336232
>why the fuck would you cook something you're unable to eat, turbofaggot?
And you've just discovered the entire point of the thread!
1 gold star for you!
>>
>>7336229
count your calories you pathetic excuse for a human being, you can eat whatever you want. go read the /fit/ sticky and stop complaining about your first world (read: made up) problems online
>>
>>7336229
>pepe image from tumblr

jesus christ
>>
I always take leftovers to either my parents or homeless people on the street.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.