[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone except the germans here, did you ever heard from this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Döner.jpg (803KB, 1688x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Döner.jpg
803KB, 1688x1125px
Everyone except the germans here, did you ever heard from this fastfood called "Döner"?
>>
Kebab is the shit
Fries > bread though
>>
>>7334936
I've had it, but only with pita or dürum bread. That just looks weird.
>>
>>7334936
Its huge in Canads east coast, and has been making its way west since the 70s. In my home town of 35000 there is two doner places.

Excellent goddamn food. Gotta get that 50% lamb and 50% beef
>>
File: donair12lf3.jpg (40KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
donair12lf3.jpg
40KB, 620x349px
>>7334936
>Döner
in Canada we have donairs
>>
>>7334953
east-coast donairs are very different from doner, though. doner doesn't even have sweet sauce.
>>
>>7334963
>>7334967
A döner kebab is sometimes spelled döner kebap (the Turkish spelling), lit. "rotating roast", or can be shortened to döner (Turkish: döner), lit. "turn around",[8] also spelled "doener", "donar", "donair", "doner", or sometimes "donner".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doner_kebab

wikipedia I know, but I think I still answered ops question.
>>
>>7334936
Kebabs are pretty popular here. I'm aware of at least 5 kebab shops near me. Only one of them is run by muslims though. God-tier late night food, nothing tastes better than a Kebab to sober up.
>>
>>7334936

Yes, OP.

Literally every yuropoor on /ck/ constantly posts them as though they are the greatest food their respective countries have ever produced.

They are okay, but are still basically the European version of American fast food, except that fast food posters post slight variations on their respective cheap, drunk food.
>>
>>7334977
>european version of american fast food

but kebabs are turkish
>>
>>7334994

Go any direction slightly West until you reach the ocean and try to tell that to anyone you run into.
>>
>>7334936
We have it in portugal, normally not in that bread, had it with the bread once in france it was horrible, way too soft, pita bread works best imo
>>
I have never had kebab/gyro, although I've had opportunities. I live in Southern California and our go-to fast food are burritos the size of forearms. kebab just isn't very popular in the states outside of areas with large greek/turk immigrants.
>>
File: LY7l8QG.jpg (34KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
LY7l8QG.jpg
34KB, 500x440px
I've heard of people living behind such establishments getting railed on swish. Also whoring themselves our for cheeseburgers
>>
>>7334994
cause Turkey is not in Europe?! lol?
>>
File: 1537-20080703-kapsalon.jpg (20KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1537-20080703-kapsalon.jpg
20KB, 500x441px
Kapsalon > garlic sauced drenched stale doner
>>
>>7334936
NO. That's because the USA isn't being overrun by Merkel's islamics.
>>
there are like 10 kebab takeaways within 10 mins walking distance of me (uk, seaside town)
>>
>>7335472
Geographically only 1/3 of Turkey belongs to Europe, and culturally they're closer to Arabs/Kurds than Europeans.
>>
>>7334936
your döner is of poor quality. I am no german (dir gashähne!!) but I never buy döner made with deep frozen ground meat on the skewer. royal döner ftw. full slabs of chicken, lamb, whatever.
for me personally it is also lacking cheese.
my favorite is the classic kebab made with small short skewers. very eastern, very halal but it is a completely different quality.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
southern US we use gyro as a general term. One of my fav foods
>>
>>7335510
well you got all the jews a few years back, so what. just the different party in constant conflict. fuck off you (l/t)ump. I never said doener is healthier, but why not extend your palate?
>>
>>7334994
The variation of kebabs OP posted was first sold in germany, though.
Also >>7335676 up until that big bridge, it's european.
>>
>>7335510
well look at that sweetheart. full of fear because all alone. never met a foreigner, never enjoyed different cuisine, poor palate due to no choice (those poor bastards cooking for suleyman invented thousands of different dishes), never been interested in different cultures, always has to tip of the waiter will starve someday and best of all - rants away in the used-to-be-white trailor without a septic tank or sewer connection.
will you ever change? probably yes as your adulescent years are not over yet. now - just because you are nearly fataly butthurt about last nights cencus in iowa does not mean that you can just drop your crappy oppinion and divert the discussion away from one of -our- favorite fastfoods. we know and eat yours, you don't eat ours out of fear. fear of anything different, foreign or whatever.
>>
>>7335774
back on topic - whats your favorite toppings and dressing?
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 612x612px
>>7335784
my preffered is a dürüm with tomato, onion, gazi cheese, salad and fries.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.