[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Irish whiskey>Scotch whisky>Bourbon whiskey>Canadian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 23

File: Whiskey.jpg (27KB, 659x330px) Image search: [Google]
Whiskey.jpg
27KB, 659x330px
Irish whiskey>Scotch whisky>Bourbon whiskey>Canadian whisky
Discuss
>>
>>7333046
I mostly drink single malt, and do prefer the scottish ones. Bourbon is shit in most cases, and I never tried Canadian whisky.
>>
Bourbon>Irish>Scotch for me, but the power gap between them is negligible

Never had Canadian whiskey
>>
Scotch has the greatest depth of flavour but it definitely is not for everyone
>>
File: Redbreast_12_1024x1024.jpg (154KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Redbreast_12_1024x1024.jpg
154KB, 1024x1024px
>>7333053
>>7333071
Once I tried Scotch for the first time I've never gone back to Bourbon for anything other than mixing.

And after trying a real good Irish whiskey, like Redbreast 12, they can easily go against any Scotch single malt you find
>>
>>7333053
>Bourbon is shit in most cases
The fuck? Even cheap bourbon is pretty good imo.

>>7333095
How is it compared to Jameson, Tullamore Dew and such?
>>
>>7333104
desu I did not try many bourbons, because I didn't like the ones I tried yet.
Seems like I have to give it another chance.
>>
>>7333145
The fuck? Why is tb-h turned into desu?
>>
>>7333152
You haven't been here for months
>>
>>7333152
because you're on 4chan, baka.
>>
>>7333154
I do remember the roody-poos, candy asses etc. But it seems like I never typed desu before.
>>
>>7333104
Much better than any of those. And I like Jameson a lot
>>
Scotch>Irish>Bourbon
Irish seem to have the best easily affordable brands but good Scotch is unbeatable.
I have never tried Canadian.
>>
Scotch > Irish > Bourbon > Protestant > Canadian
>>
>>7333053
>>7333071
>>7333188
Canadian whisky is brown vodka
>>
File: IMG_20160201_180455.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160201_180455.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
Just turned 21. Tried a bunch of stuff but didn't like much of it other than some of the wild turkey whiskey. I know it is bottom shelf but I didn't want to spend too much when I have very little idea of what I want. Literally babies first whiskey purchase. Pic related.
>>
>>7333152
Found the obscenely new newfag
>>
>>7333254
Wild Turkey is pretty good to be honest, dunno where you got the idea it's bottom shelf from. More like middle shelf.
>>
>>7333254
Nigger what?
WT101 is definitely not bottom shelf. It's pretty decent stuff and the high proof gives it a nice kick to it. Not super nice, but definitely not shit-tier like Jack or Jim

Babby's first is definitely Jack Daniels, Jim Beam or Crown Royal(a Canadian, I know)
>>
Don't give me wrong-- each have their own special draws... but for my money
Japanese=Scotch>Irish=Bourbon>Canadian
>>
>>7333046
I like Jack and Dewars.
Am I a plebian?
>>
So where does rye (actual rye, not canadashit) fit into this hierarchy?
>>
>>7333560
Yes, sorry man. it's not a bad thing, you like what you like.
>>
>>7333569
I guess it depends where it's made familia
>>
>>7333551
>Japanese=Scotch

Yeah, basically, since the Nips literally tried to copy and recreate Scotch, they're basically the same thing
>>
There's some Irish whiskey that I really like but goddamn do they suffer from a lack of producers. They only have what, seven distilleries even operating right now?
>>
File: 1453329084050-pol.jpg (104KB, 458x614px) Image search: [Google]
1453329084050-pol.jpg
104KB, 458x614px
>>7333466
>>7333485
Well shit. That is cool. Just had a bit.
>>
>>7333254
Not a bad choice, but 101 proof can be a bit harsh if you're drinking it neat. Definitely not bottom shelf though. If you're short on cash and want the bottom shelf Wild Turkey clone, you gotta look for the Fighting Cock 103. Its... okay.
>>
I had to have that shit on the rocks. I also tried it with some 7up and then some coke. The 7up was much more enjoyable personally. I surprised I always heard how it burned going down... It was surprisingly smooth but maybe that was with the ice.
>>
>>7333635
Yeah. I feel it's not as popular because there's just not that many to choose from. What few there are people have either decided they like or they don't
>>
File: 10-8-12darkhorse2.jpg (56KB, 700x1174px) Image search: [Google]
10-8-12darkhorse2.jpg
56KB, 700x1174px
I'm not much for canadian but this shit is good af
>>
>>7333625
>Japanese whisky
>The same as Scotch
Nuh senpai, sure they tried to copy it at the start but if you think they're in anyway the same now you're dreamin.
>>
>>7333152

There's a filter that turns desu into desu, desu. After a while you get used to it, desu.
>>
>>7333046
Japanese whiskey (if you can fucking find it) > Irish whiskey > Scotch whiskey > Tennessee whiskey = Kentucky Straight Bourbon whiskey >Canadian whiskey
>>
>>7333635
Aren't the Irish having a whiskey shortage lately?
>>
>>7333046
Isn't Canadian Rye Whiskey like the fad this month?
>>
>>7333046
You forgot Japanese Whiskey mate...
>>
Scotch > Japanese > Irish > Bourbon > Canadian
>>
>>7334204
>scotch whiskey
That one phrase tells me that you have no fucking idea what you are on about.
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>7333046
American Whiskey > Europiss
>>
>>7334204

>Japanese whiskey
>Japanese anything being #1

Weeb detected opinion disregarded.
>>
>>7334204
>Scotch whiskey
>whiskey
>ey
Do you wear a 200k Rolax watch while drinking that?

>>7334862
0/10
>>
>>7333046
stomach ulcer>whiskey
>>
Rye > Scotch > Irish > Japanese (good but too pricey) > Bourbon > Canadian

All do respect Canadian Whiskey it's gotten me laid more than any other boozes. Girls love Washington Apples and Yellow Snappers.
>>
>>7333046
your image suggests that you dont really care about the flavor, dude
>>
File: IMG_0044.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My current cabinet...rate me.
>>
>>7336969
Why are they all on the kitchen floor?
>>
File: mclellandmini.jpg (34KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
mclellandmini.jpg
34KB, 567x425px
>>7336969
All pretty low-tier stuff, bruh.

If you're going to get into good whiskeys, you want Scotch or Irish Whiskey. Rye isn't bad, but personally I hate Bourbon. Just can't do it.

Best way to get into drinking Scotch without just grasping randomly is to go with pic. Figure out if you're a Highland, Lowland, Speyside, or Islay kind of person, and go from there.
>>
Canada here

The reason why Canadian Whiskey is shit is because it's been meme'd to death. As anon's have mentioned most of the mass distilled stuff doesn't even have a high rye content anymore.

>>7333861
Pic related, as well as the normal Alberta Premium is good and super cheap mass produced stuff. Much better than Canadian Club, Wisers, and Crown Royal
>>
>>7336969
You must have some deep pockets.
>>
>>7333046
Islay > Other Scotch > Japanese > Irish > everything else. Although I do prefer Old Crow in coffee.
>>
File: talob.non7.jpg (188KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
talob.non7.jpg
188KB, 540x720px
>>7333046
I got a Talisker 10 year single malt from the distillery on the Isle of Skye and did a tasting there, they had some of the best whisky I've ever had and they let you try pretty much anything. It's absolutely great, the flavour is so strong I can't drink too much though, which I actually enjoy as everything else runs out far too fast.
>>
File: scotch fag.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
scotch fag.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>7337074

>Hate bourbon
>Scotch Scotch Scotch I Love Scotch

fuck off
>>
File: arh_egcn[1].jpg (42KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
arh_egcn[1].jpg
42KB, 558x558px
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/99488406-40f2-11e1-b521-00144feab49a.html
>>
>>7337086

Not really,

Elmer T Lee - $35.99
Col Taylor - $45.99
Forty Creek - $29 I think
Crown Rye - $35
Woodford - This was like 50 or 60 I think (not worth it)
Stagg Jr - $49.99
Old Weller $27.99

It's all good shit, but it's sitll cheaper than a 8th a weed in most parts of the country.

I live in Oregon though, no tax and weed is way cheap.
>>
What do you mix your whisky with?
if its low tier like jack or something I'l throw in coke or dr pepper, but I've never mixed the pricier ones with anything but soda water as it feels sacreligious.
>>
>>7337120
Gee, sorry I prefer the good stuff to the shite put out by colonial heathens.
>>
>>7334987
FYI its "all due respect"
>>
>>7337148

2nd tier euro fag detected
>>
File: dances with dudley.jpg (75KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
dances with dudley.jpg
75KB, 960x720px
Opinionfag comin through!
>Scotch:
Good but overpriced. Most labels are artificially aged,and filled with sugars and the whatnot. Espicially name brands. Other liquors of couse do the same thing. Just dont charge out the ass. I personally like lighter styles (Oban,Dufftown) And sometimes I like heavy smoke.(octomore, and expensive af)
>Irish:
Good value, but the whiskey is not as good as bourbon, or scotch. Connemora is a smokey single malt Irish that is pretty boss. retail around 40.
>Bourbon
The most versatile whiskey imo. That goes for price and for drink mixing. The natural sweetness of corn really makes a difference here. Even a shit bourbon like Jim Beam is pretty decent. If you ever run into Corner Creek get it.
>Canadian
Not too versed in this genere. Most of what I had is cheap shit to make 7&7's with. Crown Royal used to make a Cask No.18 which was boss as fuck. Have not seen it in years.
Scotch=Bourbon>Canadian>irish
>>
>>7337120
Single Malts and mustaches are both great.
>>
>>7333046

Bourbon=Scotch=Irish>>>>>Canadian

Honestly, fire water isn't supposed to be a literal goal.
>>
File: buffalo-trace-bourbon.png (901KB, 920x1230px) Image search: [Google]
buffalo-trace-bourbon.png
901KB, 920x1230px
I've drank a lot of cheap bourbon, and some mid shelf stuff.

I find myself enjoying bourbon even if it's a lower shelf bottle.
I've only had one bourbon I did not like so far and it was called "rebel yell",
it tasted bitter and young.

Scotch I haven't experimented too much with, bottles are usually on the more expensive side, and i'm just trying to get drunk most of the time.
I've had Johnnie Walker Black Label and it was shit tier tasting, literally tasted like what a old man smells like.
Had some cheapo Glen Ness 8 year single malt scotch and I enjoyed it.

Irish is meh. Had Bushmills and Jameson, neither had much flavor and don't really give me reason to return to irish whiskey.

Same deal with Canadian whisky, but it's cheap enough to buy every now and then.

My favorite mid/lower shelf whiskeys so far are Buffalo Trace and Woodford.
>>
>>7336969
I like you.
>>
>>7334849
fuck off, weeb
>>
File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (150KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg
150KB, 960x1280px
I don't know much about bourbon or really alcohol in general, but I like this stuff and it's reasonably priced.
>>
File: Pendleton 1910.jpg (59KB, 720x464px) Image search: [Google]
Pendleton 1910.jpg
59KB, 720x464px
One of the best whiskies I've ever had was Canadian.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
>>7333861
drank two of this bottle last week. it was $3 off at the lcbo so why not. pretty good.

drinking pic related now. hard to find lately, but cheap around here for the quality.
>>
>>7337134

I only drink whisky neat, so nothing but whisky. If you prefer you can add a slight bit of chilled water like a cap full or so.
Don't be put off if it feels a bit pretentious it seems weird at first but you'll come around to it after a while and you'll realise it's much better.

>>7337502

If you enjoy Buffalo Trace you should try Eagle Rare 10 if you already haven't. Both BT and ER10 are made from the Buffalo Trace Distillery's Low Rye/High Corn Mashbill #1. They're not that different, Buffalo Trace is 1-3 years younger than ER10 depending on what's in the batch.

Buffalo Trace's Mashbill #2 is usually sweeter if that's what you like about BT. Blantons, Elmer T Lee, Hancock Reserve, Rock Hill Farm are all made from BT's mashbill #2 although some of these can be hard to come by.

>>7337711

This is a pretty good whiskey. Worth spending a few extra dollars and getting the single barrel cask strength bottle. You might have to add a drop or two of water to it but you'd be surprised how easy it is to drink straight.

You should also give Jim Beam Black, Buffalo Trace, Elijah Craig 12, Eagle Rare 10, Evan Williams single barrel a try. They're all similar to Knob Creek and pretty good entry points to trying out whiskey.
>>
>>7337134
I like an old fashioned.. basically a bit of sugar and water, some bitters (normally just angostura bitters but I like a dash of orange bitters as well), and whatever whiskey or bourbon you want. Usually a piece of lemon peel in there as well, though I don't think it makes that much difference.
>>
Anybody here make their own?
>>
>>7337869
>recommendations
Will do, thanks!
>>
>>7334862
... this is really cringe worthy...
>>
I only drink grade A seamen imported from Somalia
>>
>>7337502
Here in scotland we call Johnnie Walker 'cooking whiskey' as that's all its good for. You need to be buying single malts too be getting a worthwhile scotch. Blends are for mixing or getting smashed on. I really like smokey islays like laphroig or laguvulian.

Bourbons just taste way too sweet for me, so not a fan. Irish whiskeys I don't mind mixing and the only 2 jap whiskeys I tried where very good.

So

Scots>Japanese>irish>bourbon

Never had Canadian stuff so can't comment.
>>
>>7337903
>I like an old fashioned.. basically a bit of sugar and water, some bitters (normally just angostura bitters but I like a dash of orange bitters as well), and whatever whiskey or bourbon you want. Usually a piece of lemon peel in there as well, though I don't think it makes that much difference.
This, but I usually throw in a cherry and a little juice.

I also like an old fashioned sour, but not if there is any smoke. I like Jameson for that. I make it frothy with a packet of bartenders mix, or a little egg white from the blender with real lime.
>>
>>7333104
Redbreast is a product of the Jameson family, but it is much nicer than the original
>>
>>7339835
The idea that single malt is the only acceptable form of scotch is absurd nonsense espoused by wannabe elitists and exacerbated by the heavy marketing of mediocre blends like Grants and Johnny Walker Blue. There are some absolute garbage single malts out there, and there are some really good blends.

Just like every other kind of alcohol.
>>
Does anyone enjoy rye whiskey? I've tried the knob creek version and I'm not sure what the fuss is about. I definitely prefer regular.
>>
Bourbon has a pretty unique taste over the others.

It's one of those that has to be aged pretty well to get the best out of it.
>>
Recommend me some Scotch, I'm gonna buy some later today.
>>
File: ab1.jpg (4MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
ab1.jpg
4MB, 3000x4000px
>>7339970
Springbank, quite rare, but bloody good stuff, oaky, with a hint of peat, and a bit of fruit sweetness.
>>
>>7339999
>$60 USD
holy fuck, does scotch usually go for that much? Anything cheaper for a scotch noob who just wants to try it out?
>>
>>7340008
Isle of Jura, Glenfiddich, Glenmorangie, Glenlivet all decent stuff in terms of malts and quite cheap if you go for the younger ones. I trust it is malts you are after? I got my Springbank 10 for £30 which is decent for how good it is.
>>
>>7333046
If I gave them to you while you were blindfolded you wouldn't be able to taste the difference.
>>
>>7333046

Scottish Whisky is far superior to that potato blight country.
>>
Caolila master race here. Best whyskey imo. Also Mccallan is really good even though it's canadian. Also I've found myself having a strange love for Jack Daniels tennessee Honey even though it's shit..
>>
>>7340008

>does scotch usually go for that much?

Depends a bit on region, but for a single malt in the 10-12 year range, yes, though there's a reasonable several that are lower. Springbank doesn't produce much, though, and tends to basically always be a notch higher in price, but it is indeed very good.

And if you shop wisely and take advantage of sales, you can avoid paying your balls for it. Scotch prices can vary considerably from store to store, and here and there you can run into a random bottle of something nice sitting in the corner that has been marked down because it isn't being bought for whatever random reason. Also, buy around the winter holidays, always lots of liquor sales.
>>
Can anyone recommend a good, low end whiskey for cocktails? I'm looking to make whiskey sours, sazeracs, and was considering Buffalo Trace.
>>
File: knob_creek[1].png (253KB, 266x560px) Image search: [Google]
knob_creek[1].png
253KB, 266x560px
>>7340855
Hard to go wrong with Knob Creek if you're looking for Bourbon. More like mid-shelf than low-end, but worth it since most whiskey cocktails are very whiskey-forward; you don't want to be drinking swill.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (38KB, 1062x536px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
38KB, 1062x536px
>>7333551
>>7334204
>>7334849
>Japanese whiskey being good

The only way you could ever twist that into being true is if you're talking about Maker's Mark being owned by Suntory. Go to any bar in Japan, you see way more KY bourbon than Japanese whiskey.
>>
>>7340923
They also own Laphroaig
>>
>>7340892
I'll third this recommendation (someone above already mentioned liking it).

Knob Creek was the first "slightly pricier" bourbon I tried where I really noticed a difference. I'd tried stuff like woodford estate (which is actually a bit pricier), and stuff that was a higher proof, but knob creek really jumped out as being noticeably better than everything else I'd tried up to that point.

The wax seal thing is kinda gimmicky but cool, and it's got one o` those cork cap things that makes a really satisfying sound when you take it out (and you get a nice nose hit due to it pulling a bunch of the air out).
>>
>>7340892
Knob creek fills a perfect niche. High tier enough to taste really damn good but low tier enough that you don't feel like it's a crime to mix with it. Also as you said, most of your classic mixed drinks involving bourbon are basically "a bunch of bourbon and a little of something else".
>>
File: fucked_up_old_fashioned.jpg (31KB, 539x719px) Image search: [Google]
fucked_up_old_fashioned.jpg
31KB, 539x719px
>>7340892
I.. uh.. I think I did it wrong!

(bourbon, used the juice from a jar of maraschino cherries instead of simple syrup, also added like 5 cherries in there, regular, orange, and lemon bitters, and I _think_ a bit of orange extract).

No, this was not the first drink of the evening.. but (I think) it was surprisingly good.
>>
File: 41W+K6IkTQL._SX425_.jpg (15KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
41W+K6IkTQL._SX425_.jpg
15KB, 425x425px
>>7340969
Not to be a cocktail snob but ya you fucked up.

way too much cherry, only need 2 at most and not the juice. No need for orange extract if you already had an orange.

need to use pic related for bitters, and only a few drops

you want to get bar sugar and muddle the cherries, orange and bitters together then add the whiskey on top
>>
>>7341033
Bartender here.
Obviously your way is better then the previous posters horrendous effort but thats still not quite right.

Orange and cherries should only be a garnish.

Sugar doused in the bitters goes in a mixing tin/glass or straight in the vessel. Ad a splash of soda (no more the 15ml) then muddle JUST the sugar cube.
Add your whisky , then block ice and stir gently until temp and dilution are correct. If you're using a seperate mixing glass, pour over a large block of ice, whole maraschino cherry in the drink and an orange twist, with the oils rubbed around the rim. It should look simply like a large glass of whisky with the garnish.
>>
>>7341033
>>7341381
I actually can make something closer to a proper one, this was basically drunken antics (I'm known to just throw random shit together and see how it turns out when I've had a few).
>>
>>7341033
Am I the only one that rips off that overhanging top part of the label. I know it's their thing and all, fuck that really bugs me.
>>
>>7341443
Good work mate. The older, 2-3 ingredient drinks are the easiest to make, but the hardest to get perfect.
>>
>>7341457
It's actually shocking to me how much difference an extra dash of bitters or just a tiny bit more water/sugar makes.
>>
>>7341464
Which is why people like Jeff Bell and Jim Meehan get paid $100k+ a year, they can taste 0.5ml of difference in a drink. Ridiculous.

If you ever get the change, try using other brands of bitters, Angostura is notably more clove-y then other brands, Fee Brothers do a cleaner one which suits rye a lot better, contrasting the spiciness rather then complementing it. Some Reagans if you want more orange to it as well.
>>
File: 098590835.jpg (50KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
098590835.jpg
50KB, 620x387px
>>7340923

Yamazaki and Hakushu were once considered cheap imitations of much better scotch whiskys back before they set out to 'reinvent' and model their process around a few well-established scotch distillers in the late 80s while sourcing water with unique qualities. After the change, Suntory's an Nikka's top-shelf brands slowly became more lauded and sought after than the scotches they modeled them after. Only the stubborn Scot-only diehards are downplaying the influence Japan has on the whisky world right now-- and they're exerting it with only four noteworthy brands.

Also, there's a reason you seen bourbon filling the shelves of Japanese bars. Suntory didn't buy up Jim Beam, Knob Creek, and Maker's Mark on whims. Bourbon is going nuts across the world right now, especially in Japan where American whiskey carries a rugged mystique-- it's the "IPA" of the whiskey/whisky at the moment.
>>
>>7342351
I thought the reason you can barely find Japanese whisky in Japan was because even the Japanese and tourists were buying them all up whenever they can?
>>
>>7342391
I've never had a problem finding Yamazaki or Hakushu reserve and 12 in Japan. Even the grocer I lived near had a steady stock of reserve on the shelf, and 12 I could find in just about any decent liquor store.

It's the 18-year batches and special releases that are fucking tough as nails to get a hold of. A few days ago Suntory released the a new batch of Sherry cask Yamazaki and it sold out before it even reached England's shore. I swear people treat those with the same reverence as Pappy-- it's gone as soon as its available. Unlike Pappy, though, the 18-year batches live up to the hype and are worth every penny.
>>
>>7339970
Old pulteney 12 or the balvenie 12
>>
>>7333046
Good thread.

/ck/, my dad turns 66 this month and I want to get him a really fucking good whiskey. He isn't picky but I know he enjoys the good stuff.

Any recommendations? All I can do is look at Amazon reviews.
>>
>>7343135
Is he a scotch or bourbon man?
>>
>>7343186
Definitely scotch.
>>
>>7343135
Dalmore King Alexander III
>>
>>7343135
Get a Springbank, but not one of the youngest bottlings. The 17 year old sherry wood bottling is one of the best tasting things I've ever had, though that may be sold out.

Macallan 18 is probably overrated and therefore expensive, but excellent.

Or, try a Glenfarclas, underrated and therefore not usually overpriced, but very good quality. If your budget is within a few hundred CURRENCY UNITS, you should be able to pick up the 30 year old, or if a slightly lower budget, the 25.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.