[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drink refills Can you go back for a refill even after leaving?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>drink refills
Can you go back for a refill even after leaving? I'm about to go to Costco again in the same day and I want a refill.
>>
Doesn't a drink cost like 10 cents?

Just pay for a new one.
>>
>>7332941
How much do you weigh ?
>>
>>7332963
Shit

>>7332968
79 cents plus tax

>>7332971
Underweight
>>
Not likely. I know some dude in Florida was charged with shoplifting for doing something similar.
>>
My dad has been arrested five or six times for doing that

Places dont screw around anymore
>>
>>7332941
Yes, also costcos are starting to get self checkouts so you can do the old steak/bananas price tag switcheroo.
>>
>>7333009
>>7333008
Hmm...
>>
>>7332941
You probably won't get caught, but the worst that ever happens is they ask you to show your receipt and if you don't have one or its not from that day they tell you you have to purchase a new one.
>>
That's funny, because at Sam's you get free refills. Plus samples of food set up across the store.
>>
>>7333009
The Costcos around here used to have them and I loved it because it was so much faster. Then they got rid of all of them because of people using them to jew the stores.
>>
>>7333009
There's always someone monitoring the checkouts so you can't do that.
>>
>>7333027
Sam's blows, you get free refills and samples at costco too, OP just wants to leave the store and come back to get refills.
>>
>>7333009
>being a thief
>>
>>7333037
>implying you wouldn't just knock them unconscious before switching the price tags
>>
>>7333009
>"Sir I don't see 30lbs of prime filet mignon on your receipt"
>>
Most gas stations will give you a discount if you bring your cup back.
>>
These cups are half a liter. Pure sugar

shaking my head
>>
The staff at most of these places are way too busy or inattentive to notice every single person to come into the place let alone if they're getting refills. As long as you don't come in looking like a hobo and carrying empty jugs of milk to fill up nobody is going to notice you. I have no idea how people get caught.
>>
>>7333129
Costco has door guys and I'm too scared to know what will happen.
>>
>>7333139
Smuggle the cup into the store in your trench coat/fedora. It's winter, people wear big coats this time of year. Or you know. Buy a new fucking drink for like 80 cents you fucking kike OR EVEN BETTER buy a full bottle of soda that isn't watered down moldy fountain shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.