[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She said we're going here for her birthday what is the least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Bonefish.gif (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Bonefish.gif
9KB, 200x200px
She said we're going here for her birthday
what is the least shit thing? I'll just get drinks if all their food is bad.
>>
>>7332904
Bang bang shrimp
>>
>>7332904
Bonefish and the other restaurants in the same company aren't too bad, leagues better than olive garden or Fridays. Just get a steak or something, the coconut pie thing is also okay for dessert. I don't understand the bang bang shrimp BS though, people go there in droves on Wednesday just to get some shitty shrimp for $3 off.
>>
>>7332904

Some kind of white fish with the lemon butter sauce, asparagus as your side.

Also 2nd the bang bang shrimp.
>>
>unless I make it it's shit
step off your pedestal holy fuck

and 3rd for bang bang shrimp
>>
>>7332904
>I'll just get drinks if all their food is bad
yeah. that wouldn't be weird at all
>>
Last time I rented a death cage in flyover land, they were playing ads for this place on the radio. I always listen to local radio when I rent a death cage. It gives me a feel for what the common people are thinking in that area.

Anyway the thing I remember most was that they were pushing wine pairings with the food, and the voice actors did the whole thing in a half laugh, like "Oh ho ho ho we're drinking wine, a thing we flyovers consider shameful! But maybe this is your chance, we'll make it nonthreatening! You won't be embarrassed! Then you can Finally Be Classy™ too!"

So, obviously they have wine. That's all I can tell you about it. I'd stick to the beer though, can you imagine what kind of bottles they have at a place like that? Probably the kind of wine that appeals to people who unironically believe Apothic Red is actually good.
>>
>>7332904
apps, just 2 apps. calamari and shrimp. then get drunk
>>
Get the shrimp appetizer. It's really good. I could just eat a bunch of that for a meal honestly.
>>
File: 1454127744427.jpg (275KB, 580x707px) Image search: [Google]
1454127744427.jpg
275KB, 580x707px
>>7333639
>buying any fish in flyover land
>>
>>7333650
Most fish is flash frozen right after it's caught. Unless you're specifically getting fresh fish it doesn't matter where you're eating it.
>>
>>7333654
fresh fish is the only fish for me anon. I lived no more than 10 minutes from a coastline my whole life
>>
>>7333664
Good for you. But your post implied you couldn't possibly comprehend eating fish anywhere but a coastal town.
>>
>>7332904
I've tried Bonefish.

It's okay. It's overpriced, though.
I liked the milder flavors; not everything has to be a BLAST OF X CHEMICAL but it's nothing spectacular.
>>
>>7333696
because fresh is always better
>>
>>7333737
No shit, but if you don't live on the coast, you don't have access to fresh fish.
>>
>>7332904
Wood grilled scallop and shrimp with chimichurri. Or the rainbow trout if you want to flood your bloodstream with some extra lipids.
>>
>>7333654
Nah scrub try Southport in Fort Lauderdale. Best clam chowder ever.
>>
>>7333606
>my favorite restaurant is Olive Garden
>>
>>7333639
>read one word of the post
>see it's from a tripfag
disregarded, kys
>>
>>7334941
Olive Garden is the nicest place in town, coastie
>>
>>7335986
Unfortunately, I live in southern indiana, nice try though
>>
>>7333737
false
>>
id guess its decent food, but pretty overpriced
>>
>>7338079
Anything that costs more than nothing is overpriced around here
>>
>>7338088
whatever, just pay it, dont look cheep
>>
>>7333737
Sounds like somebody has never tasted surströmming.
>>
The fish sandwich was pretty good. They have good fries and tartar sauce. Man, I fucking love tartar sauce on fries.
>>
>>7333639
What the hell did all of that blathering have to do with the thread at all?

Go start a blog
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.