[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, today i decided to try some real american classic i hadnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: horriblepieceofshit.jpg (298KB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
horriblepieceofshit.jpg
298KB, 650x750px
Hello, today i decided to try some real american classic i hadnt before. So, i picked up KRAFT's MAC & CHEESE. Holy fuck this shit is so undescriptibly bad.

Review: From the start, it was a total dissapoint. The macs are small as fuck, they look stupid. Once boiled, their color is unappetizing, almost translucent (yuck). Then comes the sauce....Which doesnt have any color at all! How damn bad can this be? Not a glimpse of yellow to remind you its made of cheese.

The final result is gross: its like tiny macaronis were poured over with fresh semen, because it looked and more or less tasted like it. 1/10 piece of shit food. Wont ever eat again. At least the tomato was tasty.
>>
M8 wtf did you buy? I'm not gonna say kraft m&c is some god tier food, but that's not at all what it should look like. Did you buy some fancy flavor or something?
>>
Are you from the US? At least over here that shit is Pretty fucking yellow. Like, so much that you can tell this aint natural.
>>
>it has to be yellow to resemble cheese
Is this bait?
>>
Mfw you all can't tell a desaturation shoop when you see one
>>
File: 12953837.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
12953837.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>7332448
retard.

----

it was pic related. i guess that explains the semen like disgusting color, but why should it not have a taste at all?
>>
>>7332452
Well that'll do it. Idk anon I've never bought white cheddar flavor, but I don't think it would taste like nothing at all. Then again there's less cheese in that than on my dick (at the moment), so I guess it's entirely possible it doesn't taste like anything

Tldr get the regular neon orange colored one, but don't expect an orgasmic experience regardless
>>
>>7332431
>American classic
The staple dinner of illegals is now a classic?
>>
>>7332452
That flavor is pretty mild, but not devoid of flavor. No idea what you did wrong m8. What sort of butter and milk did you use?
>>
File: 20160201_153433.jpg (894KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160201_153433.jpg
894KB, 2560x1536px
In America it is yeller
>>
>>7332431
>"real american classic"
I-is this what they actually think of us?
>>
>>7332452
Youre supposed to add ketchup dumbass
>>
>>7332700
I heard a popular american song recently where Mac and Cheese was one of the reasons they couldn't work out.
>>
>>7332431
>>7332700
I think he means Canada
>>
I buy the sharp cheddar and it's still pretty bland. They must've changed something at some point, I remember it being really strong.

Adding parmesan helps a bit. sometimes I even use tabasco.
>>
File: annies-organic.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
annies-organic.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>7332431
KD is some terrible stuff. It's for poor people and nostalgic people who grew up poor. The presence of a box of the stuff in someone's larder is a pretty dead on class tell. Lazy middle class people with fussy children buy pic related instead, which is really no better, but says "organic" on it, so they feel a little better about feeding it to their kids. (Sneaky marketing by General Mills).
>>
File: 1450077308736.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450077308736.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>7332704
>not barbeque sauce and pepper
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 600x499px
This is infinitely times better
>>
>>7332991
fuck off faggot, velveta cheese is molten diarrhea spewing from chester cheeto's funhole

honestly the worst substance concocted by mankind, not even sarin gas is comparable to how ungodly that fucking shit is
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 275x183px
>>7332991
Even for bait this disturbs me
>>
>>7332999

It's still better than the powder mix.
>>
>>7333007
I like both
>>
>>7333007
i'd rather sit in a vat of lava and bash my fucking head off of a cheese wheel than eat that garbage
>>
>>7332974
I used to eat this when i was younger. It was pretty good. Tasted a lot sharper than Kraft.
>>
Does anyone else add extra milk to their Kraft Mac&Cheese to make it more of a cheese soup? I always make it that way and it tastes fucking delicious.
>>
>>7333056
So you grew up middle class instead of poor.
>>
>>7333014
It's just food. Calm down you fucking spaz.
>>
>>7333083
The only way I make it Anon.
>>
>>7332431
>american classic
You mean canadian right?
>>
>>7332974
annies > kraft
not even a class thing
i can get boxes for .50c each
it just tastes better
>>
>>7334115
Oh, it is a class thing. No one above a certain level would even consider eating instant mac and cheese, if they eat mac and cheese at all.
>>
>>7332452
>but why should it not have a taste at all?
because any but the original ones taste like shit
>>
>>7334124
You don't know how wrong you are. White people who are billionaires eat Kraft products of all kinds, to some people brand recognition is just the ultimate definition of what's good

And lots of rednecks managed to become billionaires
>>
make your fucking mac&cheese by yourself you food authist.
>>
>>7332431
Pic up maccaroni and your favourite cheese.
Add curcuma for color.
Add herbs and spices.
Add mushrooms or something else for taste if it's still too boring.

A little bit of efford and it's really great, trust me.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.