[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this suppose to work? No mater how I poor sauce always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

How is this suppose to work?
No mater how I poor sauce always runs down the side.
>>
I've been using those with no problem since I was 4, and just recently bought a dispenser that claimed to not drip, and every time I pick it up there's a fucking black ring left on the counter.

You're supposed to put a finger over one side to control the flow...
>>
>>7331217
No don't put your dirty greasy fingers over the hole. That is disgusting
>>
>>7331235

>that is disgusting

That's how it's designed to work, dum dum.

Maybe you shouldn't be eating with people who don't wash their hands before sitting down at the table.
>>
File: 1364186050366.gif (944KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1364186050366.gif
944KB, 264x320px
Whats even the idea behind this design? Its not sealed and pours like ass. Why?
>>
>>7331249

If you're not using it every day you should put the rubber stopper back in.
>>
>>7331245
No its not. I live in Japan and no one ever does this because its really not that hard to use.

The hole is to allow air so that flow is even and if you use your hands like a person it won't drip. On the cheap ones like that they are made so that its symmetrical. Do you really think that they would design in such a way so hundred of people every day are putting their fingers over a random hole?
>>
Twist the bottle as you put it upright.
>>
>>7331256
But why not just a normal cap?
>>
>>7331270
When you buy soy sauce in bulk, like you should since it last something like 2 years unrefrigerated, you just end up pouring way too much on your food on a regular basis if you don't use a soy sauce pourer.
>>
>>7331260

I live in Hawaii and that's how everyone uses them.

Maybe we're just cleaner out here, going for a swim in the ocean every day.
>>
>>7331281
well i learnt something today.
>>
>>7331281
Ehh I have one but I haven't filled it in forever. My soy sauce gets added in the cooking process always.

Also, whoever said you're supposed to cover the hole has obviously never hit a pipe before.
>>
>>7331290

>whoever said you're supposed to cover the hole has obviously never hit a pipe before

It works exactly the same way as a pipe... You lift your finger off the carb to control the flow.
>>
>>7331301
But...you could just not put your finger on it at all and just not pour as much?

It's doesn't have chamber you're supposed to draw sauce into or anything.
>>
>>7331313
This is how normal people do, but now you have to worry about retards like him who are covering up one of the holes with their fingers. So now you have to avoid places that don't have asymmetrical sauce pourers
>>
>>7331287

No you're just a disgusting moke
>>
>>7331323
>not carrying bottles of your personally fermented soy sauce instead of using bullshit kikkoman piss

Fuckng casuals
>>
>>7331327

Fuck off, haole scum.
>>
I have never used one and now is am very curious. I always thought they just pour like a normal container.
>>
>>7331313

That would be like pouring salt out of a bucket instead of using your fingers to take a pinch or two, and actually control how much you're adding to your food.
>>
>>7331287
I live in hawaii too. That's wrong. Gb2waipahu fuccboi
>>
>>7331353

>oahu
>hawaii

Just because your island has aids doesn't mean the rest of us are disgusting fucks.
>>
>>7331352
Except the soy sauce bottle is capable of putting exact amounts without making all the soy sauce dirty for other people if you can use your hands
>>
Sigh. Bunch of uncultured idiots ITT. You cup it with you both of your hands and lick any sauce that drips down the side. Duh.
>>
File: 1410858317351.png (26KB, 775x591px) Image search: [Google]
1410858317351.png
26KB, 775x591px
>>7331235
>>7331260
>>7331323
>>7331486

>being this stupid
>being this germophobic
>not realizing the very act of picking up the bottle is in itself unclean
>not realizing that your finger doesn't ever come in contact with the soy sauce because you're pouring it out of the opposite hole
>caring about who might have touched their bottle opening when they don't think about who touched the doorknob
>carrying about who touched their soy sauce when there are ingredients and condiments a thousand times more horrifying
>MFW I took the bait and swallowed the hook
>>
>>7331654
The OP was a bait too.
I hope for OP's motor skills it was a bait...
>>
>>7331201
I have used this type of bottle all my life, and I can't say I've ever had any issues with drips. Clearly you are a special person.
>>
>>7331683
Who's more special though? Parkinson's OP or fingers in all holes anon.
>>
>>7331654
Which condiments are worse where people are smashing their fingers into the hole the food comes out of? I've never seen anyone shoving their fingers into the salt and pepper shakers
>>
>>7331907

The point is that it's irrelevant as to whether or not someone touched the hole the sauce comes out of because you've already touched many other things that are just as (if not more) unsanitary.
>>
>>7331654
Yes but...
>then who was hole?
>>
>>7331926
People touching a door knob is the same as people sticking their fingers in your food?
>>
>>7331936

Unless you washed your hands after touching the doorknob (and everything else in the restaurant), yes.

Actually, the soy sauce bottle being touched is probably safer. Soy sauce is salty enough to be antibacterial. That's why it is shelf-stable without refrigeration.
>>
>>7331944
Where do you live in Chicago. I'd like to stick my fingers in your food
>>
You pour it if you want a normal amount, you put your finger over the hole if you want to add single droplets to an item.
>>
>>7332273
In what situation do you ever need single droplet of soy sauce?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.