[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picked up a 6 pack of these for a dollar. What can I make?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Picked up a 6 pack of these for a dollar.

What can I make?
>>
why
>>
put 'em on a hook and catch some real food
>>
>>7330616
It's inedible garbage. Give it to a dog
>>
>>7330616
Should have bought spam
>>
>>7330616
Put them in a bug out bag or with your camping gear.
>>
>>7330616
Just wiggle the can upside down over a plate until they drop out, rinse off the remaining gel that might remain and top with catsup
Wa la
>>
>>7330616
Give it to a homeless man and watch them puke
>>
Mac and cheese.
>>
File: 1325564675.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1325564675.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>>7330616
>>
>>7330626
>>7331119

These. This kind canned meat bullshit is only acceptable innawoods.
>>
Open a post apocalyptic catering service that only serves vienna sausages.
>>
>>7330616
Sudoku
>>
>>7330616
how can meat be so cheap? what the fuck are these made of?
>>
>>7332132
Lips and anuses
>>
>>7332037
Why not shoot the people that asked you to cater
>>
>>7332132

Cheap-ass trimmings. But even then they are rarely as cheap as OP describes. Those are about $0.50 per can at my local supermarkets.

Most likely OP got them on sale (overstock, maybe the sell-by date was coming up fast, etc.) for them to be that cheap.
>>
Diarreha
>>
>>7332173

Why that long? They're already cooked to hell and back since they're canned.
>>
Fry them and put it on a pilsbery grand biscuit with jam
>>
>>7330616
a meal for your dog
>>
>>7332174
This
>>
>>7332170
that price sounds more like foreign matter contamination.
>>
My friend used to snack on these all day, these and imitation crab meat right out of the bag.

He had a broken down van in his driveway that we used as our clubhouse, he would toss the cans around in there and the whole thing smelled of the sausages
>>
>>7332132
mechanically separated carcasses
>>7332170
They were usually 2.99, where on sale for 1.99 and I had a coupon for a dollar off.
>>7332000
Actually got 3 boxes of mac n cheese that were about to expire for 40 cents each. Gonna mix these things together and post results when I do.
>>
>>7330627
i wouldn't eve give it to my dog.
>>
>>7330616
>What can I make?
Cancer :^D

Just eat those little shits up and it grows and grows!
>>
Whats with the vienna hating, they're a good cheap source of protien and they don't go bad
>>
>>7330616
what kind of man wears armour hotdogs
>>
>>7330616

Make those little octopus guys weebs are always posting about.
>>
eat them with rice
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.