[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Picked up a 6 pack of these for a dollar.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Picked up a 6 pack of these for a dollar.

What can I make?
>>
why
>>
put 'em on a hook and catch some real food
>>
>>7330616
It's inedible garbage. Give it to a dog
>>
>>7330616
Should have bought spam
>>
>>7330616
Put them in a bug out bag or with your camping gear.
>>
>>7330616
Just wiggle the can upside down over a plate until they drop out, rinse off the remaining gel that might remain and top with catsup
Wa la
>>
>>7330616
Give it to a homeless man and watch them puke
>>
Mac and cheese.
>>
File: 1325564675.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1325564675.jpg
185 KB, 1920x1080
>>7330616
>>
>>7330626
>>7331119

These. This kind canned meat bullshit is only acceptable innawoods.
>>
Open a post apocalyptic catering service that only serves vienna sausages.
>>
>>7330616
Sudoku
>>
>>7330616
how can meat be so cheap? what the fuck are these made of?
>>
>>7332132
Lips and anuses
>>
>>7332037
Why not shoot the people that asked you to cater
>>
>>7332132

Cheap-ass trimmings. But even then they are rarely as cheap as OP describes. Those are about $0.50 per can at my local supermarkets.

Most likely OP got them on sale (overstock, maybe the sell-by date was coming up fast, etc.) for them to be that cheap.
>>
Diarreha
>>
>>7332173

Why that long? They're already cooked to hell and back since they're canned.
>>
Fry them and put it on a pilsbery grand biscuit with jam
>>
>>7330616
a meal for your dog
>>
>>7332174
This
>>
>>7332170
that price sounds more like foreign matter contamination.
>>
My friend used to snack on these all day, these and imitation crab meat right out of the bag.

He had a broken down van in his driveway that we used as our clubhouse, he would toss the cans around in there and the whole thing smelled of the sausages
>>
>>7332132
mechanically separated carcasses
>>7332170
They were usually 2.99, where on sale for 1.99 and I had a coupon for a dollar off.
>>7332000
Actually got 3 boxes of mac n cheese that were about to expire for 40 cents each. Gonna mix these things together and post results when I do.
>>
>>7330627
i wouldn't eve give it to my dog.
>>
>>7330616
>What can I make?
Cancer :^D

Just eat those little shits up and it grows and grows!
>>
Whats with the vienna hating, they're a good cheap source of protien and they don't go bad
>>
>>7330616
what kind of man wears armour hotdogs
>>
>>7330616

Make those little octopus guys weebs are always posting about.
>>
eat them with rice
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 483179

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.