[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been drinking tap water for years in the US. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: tap-water.jpg (84KB, 1200x851px) Image search: [Google]
tap-water.jpg
84KB, 1200x851px
I've been drinking tap water for years in the US. How fucked is my health?
>>
>>7330524
Your health is probably fine, but your brain is diminished. On the bright side, you're also more subordinate than you would have been otherwise.
>>
>>7330528
Tap water in the states doesn't make you this subordinate.
>>
>>7330524
Depends on where you live. I'm in the US and tap water varies dramatically between towns.

You're probably fine no matter what but it tastes shitty in some places.
>>
>>7330540
All tap water in the US has fluoride.
>>
>>7330570
go back to infowars
>>
>>7330571
Can't, they b& me.
>>
Can someone explain the fluoride meme? I remember getting it at the dentist years ago as a kid, but now it seems like there's some conspiracy theory attached to it.
>>
>>7330570
False
>>
>>7330684
1950's fear-mongering is back.

See: refugees, fluoride, "cultural marxists," vaccines
>>
>>7330524
What side of the Mississippi do you live on?
>>
>>7330684
Fluoride is a neurotoxin that kills brain cells.
Look at your tube of toothpaste and it should say "do not swallow" somewhere.
>>
>>7330707
Surely that can't be because of everything else in toothpaste, right?
>>
>>7330735
Yup. You're right and I'm wrong so eat all the toothpaste you can. Add it to chocolate ice cream. Yum!
>>
File: j6ccbX6[1].png (259KB, 288x400px) Image search: [Google]
j6ccbX6[1].png
259KB, 288x400px
>>7330754
>>
>>7330694
>refugees
>fear-mongering

lol, yeah, refugees are just as benign as flouride and vaccines, sure, Hans.
>>
>>7330694
>refugees
Except untracable, undocumented immigrants consisting mostly of fighting-age males from a war-torn country with a large terrorist cell taking up residence in it is a real, credible threat. These aren't Germans, or Polaks, or even Mexicans, they don't come from a first-world country with a functioning government that provides IDs and passports.

You wouldn't let a 20-something hitchhiker with no ID of any kind let at your place, would you?
>>
>>7330779
Reminder that immigrants from Germany, Poland, Ireland, Italy, China, and Japan were at one time thought of as "undesirable" and "uncivilized."
>>
>>7330812
>at one time
Key words.
>Germany
Axis force during WW1 and 2.
>Poland
Became a puppet of the Axis a month after WW2 started.
>Ireland
There was a shit ton of Irish slaves.
>Italy
An Axis force during WW2.
>China
The sheer fucking numbers jesus christ.
>Japan
Axis force during WW2.
>>
>>7330812
Muslim populations in Europe have statistically failed to integrate socially or economically. They don't function well in the West, unlike Germans, Italians, etc. did in the US.

And they aren't "refugees." They have safe places to live in Turkey already. They are economic migrants. You seem to know very little about this subject. You should do some research before displaying your ignorance more.
>>
>>7330524
Can't you tell already? You're on 4chan.
>>
>>7330697
I'm from Los Angeles
>>
>>7330779
>consisting mostly of fighting-age males
False, the majority are women and children
>>
>>7330707

It's either that or estrogen from plastics
>>
>>7331526
Wrong.
>>
>>7330754
Are you truly retarded?
>>
>>7331526
The ones going to the US and Canada? Maybe. In Europe? No.
>>
I've been drinking tap water in pa since I was a kid. You'll be fine. Also, our water tastes like pool water
>>
>>7332336
>Are you truly retarded?
Sure. I'll be anything you want me to be, huney. But that costs extra.
>>
>>7331460
RIP in peace
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.