[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best fast food burger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Shake-shack-43.jpg (310KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shake-shack-43.jpg
310KB, 1440x1080px
What is better and why?

Shake Shack
McDonald's
Burger
Wendy's

Others?

(in my opinion the better is Shake Shack, simple menu but original, tasty, fatty... ORGASM)
>>
the best fast food burgers are from the local drive-in burger joints.

if your town dont have one, i feel bad for you son
>>
>>7329457
Whataburger
>>
>>7329472
In my country (Switzerland) we have only McDonald's and Burger King... I hate them.
What is "local drive-in burger joints"?
>>
>>7329457
Here in the UK we have the usual American franchise bullshit like McDonald's KFC burger king or we have local burger vans which serve nasty cheap horse burgers mostly aimed at fat fuckwits who think that shit tastes good, that shit only ever tastes good at 3 in the morning after drinking too much in club.
Best burgers are either homemade or in decent restaurant.
>>
In-n-out for the price/quality, easily.
>>
>>7329457
I like foster's freeze, the calories are insane, but it's got some retro charm to it that's unbeatable.
>>
Burger alone
>Shake Shack

Value of the burger
>In n Out or Cookout

I love Shake Shack, but it's just too expensive to eat their regularly. So depending what part of the country I'm in, In n Out or Cookout are my favorites.
>>
File: o[1].jpg (131KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o[1].jpg
131KB, 1000x750px
>>7330129

>cookout

nah dude. I don't care how cheap it is or how late it's open; that shit tastes dry and bland. Only good things from cookout are the barbecue sandwiches and the shakes.

>>7329457

The Habit, specifically Santa Barbara style
>>
shake shack isn't fast food if the line is on average 1hr+ to get in during peak hours

also they use a 70:30 blend, theres the secret. have fun
>>
>>7329494
Same here, but you can't deny that burger king is way ahead of mcd.

motherfucking angry whopper, man
>>
>>7330149
>that shit tastes dry and bland
I'm afraid you've been to the wrong Cookouts. I've been to many in 3 different states and never had that problem.
>>7330162
>1hr+ to get in during peak hours
Been to many Shake Shacks during lunch time and haven't waited more than 15 minutes.
>>
>>7329457
Shake Shack's fries are god tier. Burgers are ok. Fries + burger usually costs around $10, which is pushing it for me especially considering how small the burgers are.
>>
>>7329457

The best burger I've ever had is from "The Chuckbox"

Always amazing,

2nd best would have to be In n' Out burgers,
>>
>>7330219

>you've been to the wrong Cookouts

I've only been to one that was near my school in Virginia. I drove my drunk friends there at 1am on dozens of occasions, but I just thought their burgers tasted like a meat-flavored sponge with pepper every time and my friends and I stopped getting them and went for the bbq or chicken instead every time.
>>
>>7330256
That's a shame anon. I do agree their BBQ is great, but their burgers are where they shine. I've been to ones in SC, NC and GA, and they were all great.
>>
>>7329494
Small family-owned locations, not corporate burger giants that taste awful. Think your local friendly pizza place, but for burgers instead. Some of them are drive-ins where you get served while seated in a car if you don't want outdoor bench seating..
>>
SS is so fucking awesome
>>
>>7329472
this desu.

nothing like a local burger joint.
>>
>>7329457

Best I've ever had was from some shitskin running a food cart at a fair. He grilled all the burgers in the morning, then let them sit in their own grease in one of those huge metal tins hot dog carts use to keep the dogs in hot water. Disgusting as fuck in theory, but god damn that was some juicy burgers.
>>
File: photo11.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
photo11.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Best big burger chain is Wendy's.

Five Guys is good but expensive.

Local place called David's Burgers is similar to Five Guys but just edges it out, IMO. It's my go-to now
>>
>>7329457
I hated shake shack at first. Then I realized I'm not poor and can afford $12 burger and cheese fries. Made the mistake of ordering a shake the first time I went, how do you have "shake" in your restaurant name but fail to make a good shake?

Stick with the double shack burger and cheese fries and it'll be worth the money.
>>
>>7331779
Fellow Arkansas bro
>>
carls jr is fucking underrated. Was the best fast food burger 6-7 years ago.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.