[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favourite hot booze, laddies? I have a cold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: grog.jpg (25KB, 404x269px) Image search: [Google]
grog.jpg
25KB, 404x269px
What's your favourite hot booze, laddies?

I have a cold and I'm drinking hot grog (one part dark rum, two parts hot water, teaspoon of cane sugar, juice of half a lemon and a dash of angostura bitters).
>>
>>7328870
I need some inspiration, kinsmen.
>>
You'd recover faster if you didn't fill yourself with booze.

But dissolve one part brown sugar into two parts each of dark rum and lemon juice. Put the lemon skins in, apply a flame let it burn for a bit, then extinguish and allow to simmer for about ten minutes.

You can also use brandy instead of rum, or blend the two.
>>
mulled mead
>>
File: 1453008627837.gif (2MB, 255x245px) Image search: [Google]
1453008627837.gif
2MB, 255x245px
>>7329988
>>
>>7329983
Does that need to be overproof rum? Half rum and half juice doesn't seem very flammable.
>>
>>7329999

fuck you, it's good
>>
>>7329999
WA LA
>>
>>7330001
No. Heat does draw out alcohol fumes more, or maybe it's the lemon skin that goes in first and the lemon juice after. I can't quite remember as I haven't made it for a while.
>>
>>7328870
Hot toddies, obviously. Same shit, but with whiskey and lemon and no faggy bitters.
>>7329983
I don't care what the science Jews say, I get over a cold after one day of staying in bed and drinking my hot toddies. Nothing gets me over a cold faster than boozing it, I'm convinced that raising your blood alcohol level kills germs even though even I know that's retarded.
>>
Hot toddy, a drink for the winter and when you're sick.
>>
one part orange tea, one part any white rum, brown sugar or honey
swirl, slam, sleep
>>
>>7328870

>cointreau
>xanté
>dash lemon juice
>dash simple syrup

Mix like you would a blazer
>>
Gin, hotwater, lemon juice and sugar. Pretty much the same as all hot tods but with gin. No bitters, not necessary.
>>
Wow not everyone is allowed to drink yet ok... Just saying... Maybe be more respectful of other people's situations...
>>
>>7331753
The bitters were experimental but they tend to go quite well with dark rum.

I've never liked bitters with gin, ruins the crispness to be honest.
>>
>>7330080
>. Nothing gets me over a cold faster than boozing it
I've noticed this too but I have no idea how it works.
>>
>>7332245

Same reason they tell you to gargle with saltwater. Alcohol kills the germs in the back of your throat.
>>
The only "hot" alcohol I've ever had was sake at a Japanese diner. It was okay I guess.
>>
>>7332256
not even a cheeky slug of whisky in your coffee?
>>
>>7331757
see:
>>7331703

started doing this at age 15
>>
>>7328870
I like a shot of bourbon or irish wisky in a glass of tea from time to time. Try it out before going through airport security and having to take your shoes off and shit. It makes the pathetic process a bit more bareable.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.