[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're enjoying a nice meal outside a cafe and someone comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
You're enjoying a nice meal outside a cafe and someone comes close to you and says "No meat is humane" and walks away. What do you do?
>>
Finish my meal and text this girl I've been having sex with and tell her what happened. She would find it funny
>>
>>7327184
>and walks away
keep doing whatever I was doing
>>
File: 1451263417929.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451263417929.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>7327184
continue eating with my wife and her son
>>
Some people just don't have manners.
>>
>>7327189
lol this
>>
File: donald_trump_smirk.jpg (48KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump_smirk.jpg
48KB, 600x300px
>>7327184
"I FEAR FOR MY LIFE" while i pull out my ccw and waste that fool. "he was reaching for a gun"
>>
>>7327213
This is the only answer.
>>
Tell him that's pretty obvious as the meat we it isn't human
>>
I'd go "I'll show you how humane my meat is" and blackout knock him down. Then I'll drag him back home and tie him up whereas when he wakes up, I'll shove my cock down his throat after rubbing my meat with chicken blood and salami fat and shove a sausage up his butt. Then as he's crying and degraded by the souls of a thousand dead, baby roosters, I'll whisper in his ear "Call meat inhumane once more and I'll turn you into human meat," then I'll lick his face.
No homo though.
>>
Chuckle and continue eating.
How autistic are you?
>>
>>7327184
Thinks to myself: "What a weirdo." and continue eating.
>>
>>7327184
Pull a concealed gun and shot them in the face
>>
File: the one true king.jpg (52KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
the one true king.jpg
52KB, 620x413px
>>7327184
"I'm glad it's not human, I paid for pork!!!!1!"

>Why am I outside?
>Where am I?
>Hold on, I'm still at home
>I'm naked
>Why am I crying naked over a bowl of baked beans?
>Do baked beans have meat in?
>>
>>7327184
ignore it and eat and make a thread about it on /ck/ later
>>
>>7327598
That's not humane.
>>
>>7327184
i totally understand wheres coming from, if i could live without eating meat, then i would do it. but the reality is meat is too delicious and i'm too much of a pussy to pass it up
>>
File: 1365094657710.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1365094657710.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>7327184
>make this face
>get on with life
>>
contemplate my life and the immense harm and suffering I've caused the worlds creatures, then repent and convert to vegatarianism
>>
Agree with them and carry on eating my vegan meal :)
>>
Yell "the Chinese are right,suffering makes it taste better!"

Or "I'd eat you if I could." Maybe "there's no such thing as a vegan lifestyle"

Probably not though. I'm eating, I don't want to get into an IRL shitposting match. Did you guys see the L.A. Episode of I'll Have What Phill's Having?
>>
>>7327741

this. couldn't live without it. I see how it fucks up the entire world, tho. oh well.
>>
Tell my date that I'm a super secret spy agent and that was a secret message from head quarters. We must go back to my place immediately and engage in rough sex.
She'll either see the joke and run with it resulting in fun sexy times, or think that I'm a wierdo and leave (good because she's boring), or somehow believe that bullshit and I'd amuse myself by seeing how far I take this while still engaging in the rough sex.

I like it rough.
>>
>>7328214

implying you'd have a date to begin with.
>>
>>7328214
Is your spy name Max Autism?
>>
It worries me to think a pig has the intelligence of a 4 year old child.
>>
>piss off
>fuck off
>piss the fuck off
>>
>>7327184
I think "whatever faggot" and continue eating
>>
>>7327184
I would chuckle a bit with a smirk then continue eating.
>>
>>7327184
If it's a chick I'd say: "Yeah? Well I got some meat for you right here," while rubbing my crotch.

If it's a dude I'd just call him a faggot.
>>
>>7327189
>>7327207
>lying on the internet
I pity you.
>>
>>7329541
>being such a loser that you think no one could possibly be having sex
How can a failure like you pity any one? I think you might be the one lying on the internet little guy.
>>
>>7327184
I would ask "what's your point?" as I took another bite of food. Then I would point out that there is no inherent reason to be "humane" to your food supply.
>>
>>7327184

As a vegan, I apologize for all the retarded vegans out there that can't mind their own business.
>>
>>7327184
agree, then continue to eat my meal

fuck animals
>>
>>7327184
I'd say "yup", and continue eating.

We're working on bettering things, but fixing everything in a snap for good causes is not a realistic goal. We'll be able to address the abuse of animals in the civilized modern countries soon enough with sufficient legislation and advancement in factory technology. With that example, failed modern states will eventually follow, and then the pre-modern states as their wealth and stability gradually improves. By the time this occurs, we will most likely be phasing animal-based meat production or meat-eating out in large scale, sans artisanal cattle farmers and ideological meat eaters, who will naturally be afforded their personal freedom of choice.
>>
>>7328263
What the fuck else are cafés for?

>>7328288
No, it's Cunt Destroyer 69. Go ahead and cringe but you know you want me.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.