[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meme food So when does thos trend stop? After about a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1454130017130.png (254KB, 448x450px) Image search: [Google]
1454130017130.png
254KB, 448x450px
>meme food

So when does thos trend stop? After about a week of lurking, it seems that literally every food anyone enjoys is a meme.
>>
I blame Wikipedia.
>>
it's a meme
>>
I blame the jews
>>
>>7326066
Eating is a meme

I suggest we start digesting food in our anal cavity and letting it absorb through the walls
>>
>>7326057

Eating is a meme.

> 2016
> Not learning photosynthesis
>>
I report every thread I see that uses the phrase "meme food". The mods do nothing. This board has become so riddled with shitposting I can barely stay here five minutes. Every fucking thread is "MEME FOOD" or "WHY DO AMERICANS" or just a pic of a disgusted guy with the word "onions". This place is a cesspool, and it's lack of moderation that made it this way.
>>
>>7326057
>eating food
>>
>>7326218
There are mods handing out bans. I once got a one-day ban for calling a guy a cuck. But for some reason they don't seem to remove shitposts.
>>
>>7326231
>2016
>Still eats food
>>
/b/ and /int/ shitposting, with /pol/ occasionally getting butthurt over something
>>
File: EETgIZ2.png (230KB, 637x266px) Image search: [Google]
EETgIZ2.png
230KB, 637x266px
>>7326218
Perfectly reasonable to say something is "meme food"
>>
before the word got popular, people would say something like 'the popularity/hate of X is a fad, it started when celebrity/show/book made it hip/taboo, i hate/like it for this reason

there were equal amounts of 'fuck you' being thrown around, but actual retards were weeded out by the fact that they didnt know how to type more than four words

now these idiots just start a thread with 'is X a meme' & apparently believe other people value their opinions and existence.

& who the fuck cares even, i dont give a shit what middle aged women are posting on facebook, i put bacon in everything way before anyone used it as a personality trait because im a fucking redneck & I FUCKING EAT WHAT I FUCKING WANT

yes i mad

unless you can tell me what the secret is to mexican style jamaica that doesnt just taste like hibiscus tea is, fuck off of my board
>>
>>7326293
>what the secret is to mexican style jamaica that doesnt just taste like hibiscus tea
sugar, and lots of it
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 316x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 316x413px
>>
>>7326057
>a week of lurking
Stopped reading right there.
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1447451081470.jpg (203KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447451081470.jpg
203KB, 800x600px
>>7326293
How can one post contain so much cringe?
>>
>>7326559
thank you, making some now

>>7326635
fuck you bitch, im right
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 500x333px
Meme food is now becoming meme with other meme foods

Meme with other meme foods can then be incorporated into other memes with meme foods, meme with other memes inside of meme foods

>pic related, it's a meme thread post of meme foods wrapped in memes with other meme food stuffed inside of memes with other memes inside of meme foods

Hope this clears everything up.
>>
>>7326723
My sides

>saved
>>
>>7326653
Make it strong on the hibiscus and the sugar so it can stand up to ice.
>>
>>7326057
The bacon meme got so out of control that people are hypersensitive about it. Give it time to recuperate.
>>
>>7326057
4chan has always had a really bad habit of repeating certain words in progressively nonsensical contexts until it becomes meaningless. It wasn't always meme, and in a couple years it'll be something else. "Meme food" just means "stuff I don't like," but conveyed in a way that at first glance gives undue authority to the opinion.

>>7326604
That being said, bacon weave bullshit is a meme in the classic sense.
>>
>>7326790
>"Meme food" just means "stuff I don't like
I think it's bigger than that. I think the person identifying a particular dish or ingredient as meme food often feels threatened by it. It represents to them a negative development in culture - the food represents an eroding of whatever the poster considers "good" and "normal" as far as food is concerned. It often comes from fear of seeing the food of people the poster considers "others" suddenly appearing where he lives, whether it's rich people (described as pretentious), urban dwellers (hipsters), ethnic groups (usually described with racial slurs) or various health food bandwagon jumpers (vegetarians, vegans, ketofags, raw food advocates, etc.).
>>
>>7326790
Maybe "bacon weave bullshit", but bacon weaves in general are amazing. 12 strips of bacon in a square mat, cut into quarters, is the perfect way to add bacon to a grilled cheese sandwich or to a burger.
>>
>>7326070
Is there any reason why we can't?
>>
>>7326218
But you mind people taking pictures of the fast food they bought, thinking it's somehow impressive?
>>
>>7326884
Several.
>>
>>7326884
you'd die of malnutrition. the bits of you that can digest things are mostly earlier in the digestive track than that. your body wouldn't be eating. it would just have a lump of matter in its anus that it'd poop out later, completely in-tact and covered in shit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.