[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hamburger recipes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: hamburger.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hamburger.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
Today for I'm responsible for lunch for my Mom and I.

My only experience with cooking has been with popcorn, rice, pasta with no sauce and potatoes. I don't really have experience with meat even though I really want to make hamburgers today.

Can you fu/ck/s give me your best hamburger recipes and how to make them. Don't mind too much the ingredients as I myself am not sure what we have, but I'm sure can substitute things.
>>
Also I preferable won't want recipes that require over night marination as I want to do this today, unless they're really good.
>>
Theres a thousand things you can do with minced meat. Be creative.
>>
File: hamburgers.jpg (238KB, 1600x603px) Image search: [Google]
hamburgers.jpg
238KB, 1600x603px
>>7324903
Give your burgers a slight dent in the middle before cooking. Helps retain its size.
>>
File: 1444279513135.gif (55KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1444279513135.gif
55KB, 678x422px
Listen to me:
When you prepare ground beef (recommend good ground beef with plenty of fat), wash your fucking hands, start mixing the ground beef with salt, pepper, a pinch of sugar, and a little bit of soy sauce. After that began making the patties and make sure they are of proper thickness. After you lay all your meat down put a little bit of olive oil on each burger and let set to room temperature. When you cook it, never squeeze the burger because you want to the juices to still be inside. You can flip many times or only two the three times, as long as you cook the burgers evenly.

Hamburgers are hard to fuck it. It was the first meat dish I learn to make and it is one that I fucking love. The first time I made grilled burgers, I hate 7 of them and I usually eat like a bird.
>>
>>7324908
>marinating a hamburger patty
I have never heard of this before now.
>>
mix in garlic powder, honey mustard and a ton of Worcestershire and pepper and cook in a cast iron on real high heat. Toast buns with butter.
Brown some onions and mushrooms if you got them
>>
Place em on a grill, when you see juices on the top it's time to flip. That shit is called burger sweat. When you see the burger sweat on the other side your burger is ready to go.

You're welcome.
>>
>>7324995
>salting the internals of your burger
stop
save the salt for just before the pan/grill
>>
File: burger.png (533KB, 626x338px) Image search: [Google]
burger.png
533KB, 626x338px
I would like to thank everyone for their help. Both my Mom and I loved the burger I made, thought it was especially due to letting it cook for just the right amount of time.

When the patties were raw I added salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce to both sides. Then I grilled, along with some muenster cheese and onions. I also added olive oil while cooking.

I toasted the buns with spray butter, I didn't really see the difference it made.

It was quite tasty.
>>
>>7325455
I'll also add that I used ground sirloin patties which don't contain much fat, I thought it was still tasty though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.