[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go out to dinner with friends >food arrives >about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

File: BeFunky_100-acre-bar-lunch.jpg.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BeFunky_100-acre-bar-lunch.jpg.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>go out to dinner with friends
>food arrives
>about to tuck in
>girl in the group says "No wait, anon, I have to get a photo of your food!"
>goes around the table taking a photo of each person's food

What do you do in this situation?
>>
start eating
>>
Let the bitch take a picture because fuck being the autistic asshole of the group
>>
>no, because my tribe believes that taking a photo of food robs the food of it's soul and food with no soul has no flavour
>start eating
>>
>>7323817
>"Well, I'm going to start eating, because this looks good as shit. So better snap it quick!"

Fuck and I thought /ck/ wasn't full of betas. Responses to these situations should come naturally. Do what you want, but don't be a dick about and don't not let them do it, but let them do it on your terms.

Simple shit anon.
>>
>>7323817
Not be an autist and just let her take the photo.
>>
>politely tell her that Facebook doesn't give a shit about our food
>simply continue not caring if people think I'm an asshole autist for that
>know that at least one person at the table 100% agrees with me
>enjoy my food while it's still really warm
>>
>>7323817

>friends
>>
>>7323817
tell her to go to fuck herself and start eating
>>
I'd slit her throat with my steak knife and fuck her corpse. Seriously guys, don't mess with me.
>>
>>7323817
And this was at a Dennys. ..
>>
>>7323817

>Friends
>Female friends
>Female friends that like willingly giving information about themselves to government agencies

I wouldn't have friends like that in the first place anon. Better to be alone.
>>
>>7324079
pshh nothing personnel kid
>>
i'd ask her in what magazine her reviews appear and which issue in particular this one will be. and see if she can get me free copy.
>>
>>7323824
>>7323883
Honestly this, but Jesus Christ I hate that shit. Went out of town with the family recently and my sisters take pictures of every fucking thing they eat/drink. Fucking vegans are even worse about that shit. They're my sisters, so I don't let them take pictures of my food, but if it's some chick in a social situation... It's not worth being the autistic faggot who says no.

Fuck social media and all that nonsense. Just rots brains.
>>
File: 8a5ef0_5149262.jpg (72KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
8a5ef0_5149262.jpg
72KB, 1024x576px
>>7323824
Pretty much this
>>7324132
I haven't logged into facebook since it was thefacebook.com and only available to people in higher education at certain selective east coast schools, but I find it amusing when people complain about the inanity of social media and the tumbeler on 4CHAN of all places

Just remember you're in the special internet place where we insult each other by using an epithet for "normal person" or "person who believes social justice is good", racism is cool and insightful, GBP isn't a currency issued by the Bank of England, and merely mentioning your real name and location is roughly equivalent to a suicide attempt.
>>
File: 1452299002060.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1452299002060.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>7323888

yeah because 4 seconds later your good gets cold.
>>
>>7323817
>What do you do in this situation?
Nothing. Sit back. Smile if you're in the shot. Ham it up with the first bite, if she keeps clicking. Laugh to yourself about the enthusisam of life with some people. Secretly question yourself why you are being so superior and shitty about someone who either lives to make yelp reviews, records food moments like an epicure focused person, or has some other differences from yourself.

While I don't do it often, I really appreciate other people who put pics into reviews, not just for me, but when I need people in my party to make a good decision. I can get a good idea from menus at that age, but seeing generosity helps people in my party choose a restaurant, or vice versa, if they aren't creative enough to think they will like something.

I actually enjoy looking at my travel photos if the meals had great memories or strange/odd foods for me. Got some nice ones over the years, but I still only snap it occasionally. Whether a viennese coffee, icelandic hot dog, eating horse for the first time, or the best burger in D.C. (Ray's Hellburger with cave aged blue and juicy marrow on top). I would NEVER snap a picture with a flash or disturb other diners with my behavior.

I recently saw a Ming Tsai segment on TV...can't remember if it was one of his shows, or a piece of that Finding Our Roots show o PBS (which I recommend). He recalled that his entire life his father took pictures of meals, and that it was something odd only his father did. But, hey, look, a legacy in a son who took an interest in food as a passion, and with multiple restaurants and celebrity image, an empire really. Don't laugh at people's passions.
>>
>>7324132
It's not like I like taking pictures of food either, I just don't think anything to sperg out about. It's no hair off my back if someone thinks my meal is worth a photo.
>>
>>7323817
I always just let her take the pictures, doing otherwise is just being a dick to her.
>>
>>7323874
You sure showed her bro.
>>
>>7323817

Get depressed that no one likes me on social media and try not to cry into my dinner
>>
>>7323817
Ask her what the fuck is wrong with her.
>>
>>7324110
You just did as well... Usimg 4chan is legit the same thing
>>
>>7324166
This pretty much.

What makes someone think it is worthwhile shooting down a friend who is enjoying herself just to eat a few seconds earlier?
>>
I have an Chinese friend who does this(why is it always the Chinese?)

I make sure to start eating my food right away while he's busy getting the lighting right for his food.
>>
>>7323817
>taking pictures of others works of art and not making your own works of art to take pictures of

Wat?
>>
File: IMG_20150923_130656733.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150923_130656733.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>7323817
I do this when I'm overseas, but like this pic I would often forget and start eating first

I love memories of food. Pic is japanese curry udon I think, from looking at the thumbnail.
>>
"Sure" and let her take the photo. Maybe make a playful remark about it.
Even if it's stupid as shit to take photos of food I don't want to be the aspie of the group and it's not like the food is going bad in 10 seconds much less jumping out the table and running away.
>>
File: ink.jpg (95KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
ink.jpg
95KB, 650x450px
There's only 1 meal I've ever taken a picture of and I still feel like a faggot for it.

Related
>>
>>7324160
i fucking HATE when my good gets cold. there is literally NOTHING worse than cold good. this is why batman must defeat mister freeze. freeze wants to not only make the good cold, but FREEZE the good out of humanity.
>>
>>7323817
Wait patiently for her to take her pictures, then eat.
>>
>>7323817
None of my friends do this thing, and if they did, I would move the food around to make it look really really disorganised.
>>
File: 1449214115284.jpg (38KB, 559x556px) Image search: [Google]
1449214115284.jpg
38KB, 559x556px
>>7324079
>>
I wouldn't do anything because honestly I don't have friends who can't behave themselves in public.
People who take photos of their food are pathetic.
There is only one exception, if you're eating at a Michelin star restaurant and you want to take photos for /ck/.
>>
>>7324151
this is the cringiest shit ive ever read on this site
congrats autismo
>>
>>7323817
Let her take her photos. Who am I to interfere with someone's hobby if it's not in any way harmful?
>>
Take a selfie taking a bite before she gets to you
>>
>>7324160
I can get my good from 0 to 100°C nigga real quick
>>
>>7324472
So you feel like a faggot for taking a picture of food but not for posting 6790 times on gossiprocks.com?
>>
you mean my dad?
>>
>>7324132
>but if it's some chick in a social situation
>maybe if you let her take the picture she'll let you touch her boob!

fuck you fag, I'd give the person taking pics a good ribbing for being a fag like you. fuck that shit
>>
File: 1450630910648.jpg (26KB, 320x383px) Image search: [Google]
1450630910648.jpg
26KB, 320x383px
>>7324132
>fuck social media
he typed, smugly, unaware he was at that very moment blogging about it
>>
>take my own picture of my food
>send it to her
>eat
i run a food blog
>>
>>7324166
>Don't laugh at people's passions.
>facebook and instagram are serious passions these days
ur gay and fuck u
>>
File: dishereisovah.jpg (38KB, 613x317px) Image search: [Google]
dishereisovah.jpg
38KB, 613x317px
>>7323817
If there's a chance of me getting my dick wet later I'd make fun of her in a very gentle, sarcastic, and flirty way. If no, I'd probably let her take a picture without remark. Either way she gets what she wants. It's a small request, although awkward, that doesn't cost me anything.
>>
>>7323824
>>7323883
>>7324132
>>7324166
>>7324191
>>7324241
>>7324291
>>7325068
>>7325075
>hobby
(lol)
do none of you think that the person who insists no one touch their food until they're able to run around the table and take a picture of each and every plate is the autistic one?
shiggy
>>
>>7323824
The girl is the autistic asshole here.
>>
>>7325172
>If there's a chance of me getting my dick wet later
Jesus christ just how thirsty are you losers?
>>
>>7325199
We're all posting on a vietnamese cartoon website on a beautiful saturday afternoon...
pretty thirsty. Also, come on. Are you going to pretend that you don't make that same calculation?
>>
>>7325204
No I don't because as a male feminist I respect women.
>>
>>7325199
>he will abide a 3 second inconvenience so that he has a better shot a pussy later
>he must be a loser
sounds like you're a faggot thats content to jerk off to body building mags lol
>>
>>7325210
Nice bait.
>>
>>7325196
yeah but she's a girl so not much you can do about it
>>
File: bigsam.jpg (50KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
bigsam.jpg
50KB, 600x426px
>>7325210
cheeky boy
>>
>>7323817
tell her that if she wants the before picture that I need her number to send her the after picture in the morning
>>
>>7323817
let her take the picture and move on with my life.
>>
>>7323817
Ignore her and eat and if I get shit for it tell her it's dumb and to get off her phone.
>>
>>7323817
Ignore that dumb bitch and eat my food like a normal person.
>>
>>7324347
someone put a toaster strudel in your noodle soup.
>>
>>7324132
>Jesus Christ I hate that shit
>but I put up with it because I'm the beta man
Bravo. That deranged woman now has complete control over you. Don't forget to ask for her permission when you need to go to the bathroom.
>>
>>7323817
Ask her who is paying for the food.
>>
>>7323817
Normally I would be quiet and patient and let her do her thing.
If I was in a shit mood
>"Kek no you don't get to tell me when to eat."
>>
It's polite to wait until everyone has their meal in front of them before anyone starts eating and since waiters are rarely able to carry more than three meals at a time then that woman should have the decency to take photos of meals as they arrive.
If it's a small party of four then I won't mind waiting but if it's a big table of twelve or so, and several waiter are catering to us, then if it doesn't look like that woman will get to me within 6.533 seconds then I'll start eating if everyone has their meal.
I'm someone who documents every main meal via photography anyway, so if she gets to me and protests because I've started eating then I'll just tell her that I've already taken a photo of my meal and I can text it to her. Then she'll have my phone number when I send it to her which could lead to fun times.
>>
Fuck this trend of taking pictures of every fucking thing you eat. If you're going to a five star restaurant... maybe. But that piece of shit why contribute to the entropy of the universe by taking it???
>>
>>7324079
quality post newfriend *tips*
>>
>>7323817
>go out to dinner with friends
>food arrives
>about to tuck in
>girl in the group says "No wait, anon, I have to get a photo of your food!"
>start eating anyway
>others in group start laughing
>girl begins to complain loudly
>keep eating 8/10 food
>she takes a picture of me eating
>>
>>7323854
Fucking this, bitch trying to steal my food's soul, fuck her.

Although really I'd probably just do something like guy in the OP did and put utensils in and around to make a better shot.
>>
>>7323817
wait till she's done, and then dig in
>>
>>7323817
>implying I eat out
>implying I have any friends

I would sigh loud enough for her to know I'm not ok with the idea, but one man's pleasure is another's hell.
>>
>>7323817
I start eating anyway.
>>
>>7323817
are you trying to get laid? if so, you could either:

a) display your alpha-ness by not waiting for her to take a photo. This can demonstrate to her that you are the one in control of things. If she prefers a dominant man, this can send a subtle signal.

b) wait patiently and show her that you are willing to bow and scrape at her every command. You are hers to mold and do as she pleases. If she is a dominant type that prefers a submissive man, your compliance could let her know that you are willing to serve her.

One of those two options should put you on the path to poonland, but YMMV. You're welcome.
>>
>>7323874
All those unnecessary swear words. You're like alpha of the world or something.
>>
>all the beta virgin autistic creeps who cant even keep constant eye sight with a woman other than their own mother in this thread
jej
>>
>>7323817
I'd wait until she's finished, then say "wait, don't eat it yet, I need to take some photos." Then I'd take at least twenty minutes trying to get the perfect composition, after which I'd immediately call the waiter and ask for the bill because we're finished.

Just kidding, I don't eat with girls because they have shit table manners.
>>
>>7323817
In my country we know food is there to be ate, not for aspie girls to take pictures off. They know this as well. sort your shit out.
>>
>>7323817
Ignore her and eat the food the way it was served to you without waiting.
>>
>>7323817
>"No wait, anon, I have to get a photo of your food!"
Dig into it without eating it, and pose for a picture
Like, if you have a sandwich, pick it up and put it close to your mouth
If you have pasta, fork some up and smile with your mouth open

When they eventually say, "Oh, I wanted to get a picture of your food" say, "Oh... that's weird"
>>
>>7323817
You realize you're posting on an IMAGEBOARD dedicated to food and cooking, right? The irony.
>>
>>7325148
but I don't do that, anon.

who are you quoting?
>>
>>7325015
You're an actual autist and need to go back to plebbit.
>>
>>7329955
You're actually not a doctor and you need to go back to 4chan

oh wait
>>
>>7329589
50% chance that you'll blow it though.
>>
>okay, but I get a bite/piece of your food
>>
I wouldn't be friends with someone who takes pictures of things for her social media bullshit.
>>
>girl going around table taking pictures
>finally gets to me
>"hey let me help you get a nice lighting exposure"
>pick up the food
>"wait... something's wrong... it's getting closer to my mouth"
>watch girl in disgust with me going against her wishes
>"I can't stop it... it's... IT'S..."
>take biggest fucking bite I possibly can
>stare the bitch down as I chew the mass of food that can barely fit in my mouth
>watch as tears start to form in her eyes as she's never had to deal with the fact of someone not doing what she wants
>fly the bitch the finger
>disregard her presence for the rest of the evening
>>
>>7330184
Or 50% chance she'll blow you. Whatever.
>>
>>7323819
>>7323819
>>7323819
>>7323819
>>
TAKE A GIANT FUCKING BITE AND THEN HAVE HER TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR FOOD WITH A BITE MISSING.

SHIT NIGGA.
>>
Discretely unzip my pants and take my cock out so when she takes the pic over my shoulder my cock will be in the pic.
Then the possibilities are endless.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.