[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/eemi teaches us how to eat sushi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: YouShouldEatMoreAvocadoDude.webm (617KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
YouShouldEatMoreAvocadoDude.webm
617KB, 1280x720px
Did you learn how to eat sushi today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZwLPwVP2L0
>>
>>7323787
thanks for posting this, i subscribed
now i can feel like a qt girl is talking to me for 40 minutes every week
>>
>>7323787
>>7324210
nevermind in one of her vids she says she was dissapointed in her bf for helping her friends underage drink

im too much of a drug addict to love someone like that
>>
Do the Japanese really eat this much?
>>
>>7324498
She's Korean and no.
>>
>>7324498
Lol about halfway through she just starts shoveling the mayonnaise into her mouth
>>
>sushi

That's fucking sashimi. What a stupid asian
>>
She is so annoying.
>>
>>7323787

Why the fuck does she keep looking to her right? I don't understand.
>>
>>7324576
you're an idiot aren't you? Camera is in front of her, screen on her right
>>
>turning the brightness up an aggressive amount the make herself seem white
>it washes out all the other colour so no one can even see what she's eating

lmao other races are so cute
>>
>>7324582
I understand that, but why? I feel like she should know what she looks like at this point
>>
>>7324658
It's to see if the sashimi she's holding up to the camera is in focus/washed out
>>
>>7323787
Learn from somebody who can't tell the difference between sushi and sashimi? I think not.
>>
>>7324774
Yeah.
"Sushi is fish on rice".
"The lemons I added. The cherry blossom represents Japan lolidk"
"I don't know if it's meant for it I am not an expert"
>>
hearing this bitch talking like her mouth is full of fucking saliva pisses me off to no end
>>
>>7324774
Not saying she's an expert or anything.. But she does say in the beginning of the video the difference between sashimi and sushi, why she's eating sashimi, etc.
>>
>>7324210
>>7324242
lol
>>
Holy shit, she is qt :3
>>
>>7323787
this is some kind of weird exercise in capitalist excess
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 200x194px
>>7323787
She is so nice and pale.
>>
>>7326185

Nah, just brightness up to make her look whiter.
>>
>>7324584

??

koreans are easily as pale as euros or anglos, maybe even more

you retarded or something?

if anything being tan is a new beauty ideal in the west while it's the opposite in the east (china japan , dk about korea)
>>
>>7323787

atleast she mixes in the wasabi with the soy sauce. not bad for a korean.
>>
File: jakatakkzushi69.webm (496KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
jakatakkzushi69.webm
496KB, 852x480px
I already have a teacher, and he is beautiful
>>
>>7326185
weeb
>>
>>7326201
No, they aren't pale. They use skin-products to whiten their skin.
>>
File: 1453452429060.png (1MB, 1285x722px) Image search: [Google]
1453452429060.png
1MB, 1285x722px
Why watch this when you could be watching a years worth of Banzz videos?

https://www.youtube.com/user/eodyd188/videos
>>
>>7326201

koreans have to work at being pale, they hate themselves when they are naturally brown
>>
>>7326261
>>7326267

is this some kind of joke? all the korean girls I know are just as white as middle europeans (I'm German, doesn't get much more pale)

is this some new /int/ meme?
>>
>>7326275

Probably spent hundreds of dollars a month on products to lighten their skin too.
>>
File: cost and za.jpg (8KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
cost and za.jpg
8KB, 248x247px
>>7326275
>(I'm German, doesn't get much more pale)
>>
>>7326261
I don't know about Korea, but I know in Japan the girls are all pretty dark when they're younger because they're constantly outside playing, but once they grow up some and stay inside more they all pretty much get really pale unless they keep up the outdoor activities
>>
>>7326275
>Germans, as pale as it gets
hohoho, only slightly darker than Italians and Spaniards
>>
>>7326303

>Germans darker than Italians and Spaniards

am i getting memed on rn

>>7326289

i've observed this, too. my gf spent a month in japan and got pretty damn tan, but most japanese women in japan are pretty pale.

>>7326281

keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>7326264
banzz is GOAT

eats entire meals in one sitting and still maintains a great body n-no homo
>>
>>7326275
I'm not saying they're brown or tanned. I'm just saying that they aren't naturally scandi-tier pale.
>>
>>7326264
That method of chopsticks doesn't make sense to me; I can only do the method where you place the bottom stick on your bottom two fingers and use the top three to control the other stick. Works really nicely.
>>
>>7326275
>all the korean girls I know are just as white as middle europeans (I'm German, doesn't get much more pale)
I want to make a joke about refugees and all that and how argentinians (blackest people on earth) claim to be white and how you are doing the same thing but I can't quite be bothered to think of how I'd string those words together so instead you get this
>>
>>7326201
Have you ever been to korea? Girls are that pale cause of white ass makeup

And yes they use whitening products.

Many girls arent that pale.
>>
>>7326397
Its weird he write it in english as banzz when its pronounced benzz 벤즈 ㅔ is like and eh sound...
>>
>>7327545
It doesn't make sense to me either but I used to do it when I was a kid and it worked really well. It was only after I decided to learn chopsticks properly, by copying my grandmother, that I started it doing the way you describe and now I have no idea how to do use chopsticks any other way.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.