[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you eat a crave case?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_lo17q8MBuq1ql6amjo1_500.jpg (157KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lo17q8MBuq1ql6amjo1_500.jpg
157KB, 500x327px
Can you eat a crave case?
>>
>>7323676
over about 2 hours i at 24

wouldnt recommend it
>>
Is that White Castle? If so, I never had it, probably never will.
>>
I did half of one (15?) for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and felt like shit for the rest of the night and most of the next day.

I honestly wish I enjoyed pot so I could go out and binge on garbage like that without having to go through the drive through.
>>
>>7323676
Damn. The only reason to go to White Castle is that - and that looks pretty damn delicious.
>>
>>7323676
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>7323771

Fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
I can eat about 5. I am not a very big man.
>>
I've eaten a Crave Case and I'm not even a fatty boombalatty. It's only about equal to 7 hamburgers, which is a lot of burgers, yes, but hardly an unbelievable number to eat in one sitting.
I've never attempted to eat a Crave Crate (equal to 25 burgers) in one go, however. I've bought them, but I just bring them home to freeze and once brought one to a potluck.
>>
>>7323835
for you
>>
>>7323776
Which one?
>>
>>7323771
For you
>>
>>7323676
I ate 25 for a bet with a co-worker. After the 15th it was hell. The aftermath was the worst part though
>>
Colorado

neither White Castle nor Krystals

kill me
>>
>>7323676
I feel like I could do this no problem. Just gotta eat it fast really. The shits afterwards would be hell though.
>>
>>7323875
FUCK OFF /tv/
>>
I went to white castle with 3 of my friends and we tried to eat a crave crate of bacon cheese in an hour, so an average of 25 each
we failed miserably, had to call in broken arrow and two of our friends showed up to finish it off

tried it again the next week with a better game plan such as eating them as they are finished instead of waiting for all 100 to be out before starting so they aren't getting all cold and skanky as we eat, and we succeeded, though some would argue the use of performance enhancing drugs since one of our heavy lifters was popping rolaids during the final push

at one point the team turned against me because I was ordering apple pies for myself, everyone was all up in my shit about it. listen punks, this challenge isn't about capacity, I'm not getting full, I'm getting fatigued from eating this sweaty garbage and need a palate cleanser
>>
>>7324785
/ck/
>>
File: 1442369060448.jpg (46KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1442369060448.jpg
46KB, 312x312px
>white castle farts
>>
>>7323676
i'd like to, but i'd never be able to afford it. for some reason they're more expensive than mcdonalds
>>
>>7325176
they own the market share so they can set their own prices. they aren't in direct competition with mcdonalds and burger king because their product while similar is niche. You don't go to white castle because you want a burger, you go specifically for white castle sliders.
they have no competition in that space
>>
>>7325124
Stfu land whale you ain't funny
>>
>>7324974
same, it's a damn shame i haven't tasted it.
>>
>>7325280
yes I am
>>
>>7323676

When I was in Boy Scouts we stopped at a Krystals and me and a few other boys probably packed away a good 12-15 Krystals each. I was 17 and the will was strong still.

I'm lucky if I can do 8 now maybe 10 pushing it.
>>
>>7324974
You're not missing anything, just like In-N-Out it's just a meme burger

If you're that desperate you can go to the supermarket and buy a box of frozen White Castle burgers
>>
my friend had an over active thyroid so he had insomnia/couldn't keep weight on/didn't produce cholesterol

so almost every night I Would go with him to white castle at 3am and watch him force himself to eat as many burgers as he could to the point of sickness
s-stop it!
gotta do it...
that's what he always said, gotta do it.
>>
>>7324974
Krystal's is fucking awful. Half the people I talk to say it gives them the runs. Trash food.
>>
File: 1412477153409.png (47KB, 574x633px) Image search: [Google]
1412477153409.png
47KB, 574x633px
>>7324974
>In-N-Out
>White Castle
>Colorado

Pick one and only one
>>
>>7323676
>Work at Krystal at 19
>Shits cramped as fuck, can barely move around.
>Get assigned to sliders
>Get yelled at when someone orders a 24 pack at 1:59AM and we have no food cooked.
>Get yelled at when someone orders mini hotdogs with extra chili, extra cheese, and extra mustard and complains that its too messy.
>Get yelled at when someone orders 12 large fries and it takes 10 minutes ruining our "pristine" record.

That was a terrible place to work, let alone eat at. They closed down like a month after I quit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.