[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 2 dozen eggs in my fridge right now and I have no idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: possibly from google images.jpg (975KB, 2121x1416px) Image search: [Google]
possibly from google images.jpg
975KB, 2121x1416px
I have 2 dozen eggs in my fridge right now and I have no idea what to do with them.
>>
Deviled eggs or egg salad
>>
Egg sandwiches. Boil them until hard, drain the water, rinse with cold water, wait a few minutes until they're cooled down. Remove shells, chop them up, mix with mayonnaise and season with pepper. Apply some mayo to the bread and fill with the egg mixture to taste.

Usually I end up with 3 eggs per sandwich, and will eat 1 or 2 sandwiches depending on how hungry I am. I don't do this often because it burns through my eggs, so it works for you.
>>
File: rocky-eggs.gif (3MB, 618x333px) Image search: [Google]
rocky-eggs.gif
3MB, 618x333px
>>
>>7323247
Buy ham. Cube it. Throw some ham in a pan until it starts to brown then crack some eggs into it. Mix until you could call it scrambled. Put onto a plate a bit before you'd consider it ready. Eat it.

Do this every day
>>
chorizo and eggs, nigga. the beef kind, not that nasty pork shit. add shredded cheese if you're white, and tapatio even if you're not. put in a tortilla if you got some.
>>
>>7323247

Juggle them,

but really, Deviled eggs are best.
>>
>>7323247
Quiche or Gougeres. Also souffle.
>>
>>7323247
crack them open and whisk them, then put in a bucket and pour on some guy's car.
>>
marathon them
>>
>>7323247
Egg salad
Deviled eggs
Learn to juggle
Large omelet
Quiche
>>
File: millefeuille.jpg (153KB, 1280x976px) Image search: [Google]
millefeuille.jpg
153KB, 1280x976px
>>7323247

I would make Creme Patissiere using the yolks, buy some puff pastry, and make Mille Feuille (pic related).

You could also make lemon curd using the yolks. That shit is fucking amazing served with fresh berries in a napoleon of puff pastry or with a slice of angel food cake.

With the whites you could make macarons, souffles, Pavlova, meringues or meringue topping for pies, frittatas...

My personal favorite though is a classic Parisian omelette, Jacques Pepin style. Never more than 30 seconds to cook.

Eggs are awesome.
>>
>>7323247
Tortillas
>>
FUCK THEM

FUCK THOSE EGGS

ARRRGGGHHH
>>
you can seperate white from yolk, pour in plastic bag and freeze them. if you do it right you'll have two flat frozen bars or sheets. if you need some brake it and thaw.
>>
>>7323247
Eggs are one of the most valuable ingredients used in the kitchen.
Do not squander them!
>>
File: 2d.jpg (122KB, 843x955px) Image search: [Google]
2d.jpg
122KB, 843x955px
>>7323298
>cube
>ham
?????
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
Just two dozen?
>>
File: orangoutan.jpg (14KB, 382x329px) Image search: [Google]
orangoutan.jpg
14KB, 382x329px
>>7324549
>sliced ham
>>
File: 7879053.png (272KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
7879053.png
272KB, 560x560px
>>7323491
You seem to be quite an eggspert on the subject
>>
>>7323247
Most ice cream recipes call for 4-6 egg yolks. I like to save the egg whites to make breakfast burritios with chorizo & potatoes.
>>
make an egg wash and get baking.
>>
Crème brulée
Bread pudding
Any custard
Meringues
>>
Make a fritatta dug
>>
>>7323491
Quoting Jacques, my nigga
>>
>>7323247
Mayoneggs.
>>
File: 100% RAW.jpg (18KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
100% RAW.jpg
18KB, 350x240px
>>7323282
As expected from the cooking board.
>>
Make a bunch of crepes.
>>
>>7323247
Scrambled eggs, eggs benedict, carbonara, make a lot of pasta or custard, let your imagination go wild
>>
>>7323247
Poach and add to soup.
>>
if i want to use up a lot of eggs, i usually make a souffle, but that'd feed 4 people usually

also custard? and then keep the whites in the freezer
>>
>>7323310

this beaner speaks the truth. i prefer a nice salsa sauteed with the eggs instead of tapatio. plenty of cheese.
>>
Whisk half of them together with some salt and pepper, grated cheese, chopped onion, pancetta and sundried tomatoes and put them into greased muffin tin trays and cook for about 20 minutes and then you have yourself some egg muffin things that you can heat up for breakfast
>>
>>7323247
SPANISH OMELETTE
P
A
N
I
S
H

O
M
E
L
E
T
T
E
>>
>>7323247
I feel your pain, OP. I have 4 and a half dozen eggs and I'm pretty sure half will go bad before I use them up. Only me my wife and a 3 year old in the house.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.