[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>STILL liking beef over ostrich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: funny ostrich.jpg (331KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
funny ostrich.jpg
331KB, 1200x1200px
>STILL liking beef over ostrich
>>
mate if it's anything like emu I wouldn't touch it

you know emu give you the runs right

see a bunc of boongs dragging an emu that was roadkill ino the back of a ute for a dreamtime feast

next two days their rolling on the dust in their own/each others shit

I have seen this with my own eyes
>>
>>7323624
This is the most Australian post I've seen on /ck/
>>
File: tumblr_m6csu9PGgd1rz4ut7o1_500.jpg (23KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6csu9PGgd1rz4ut7o1_500.jpg
23KB, 500x374px
Did you ever eat an ostrich burger?
>>
>>7323624
Dude. Australian as fuck.
>>
File: 2016-01-17 23.50.09.jpg (898KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-17 23.50.09.jpg
898KB, 2560x1920px
>>7323626
mate have a go at this

saw this little bastard outside my house, it's a rare spider; I've never seen one before at least where I live

we have so many kinds you can find 5 or 6 varieties in your house a any given time even if you don't live in the bush

had to go through like 500 varieties that were known to find this guy was rare, he's some kind of orb spider but IDK what kind

orb spiders build huge webs in annoying places, they are the number one "walk into their shit without realizing and flail around like a retard" spider
>>
>>7323688
oh and when I finished looking him up the little bastard was gone
it's currently still at large
>>
>>7321554
>Current year, still eating ostrich and not zebra
>>
>>7323696
Always kill first ask questions later
>>
>>7323770
people think you'rea psycho if you go armound killing things

in the bush they don't even bother trying to get rid of flies, abbos let them crawl all over their moths and shit

we got a rosella fall in the chimeny the other day, and in winter in the south we get ducks sitting on the chimeny lokoing for a place to nest quacking directly into the rooms in the morning

we hand feed a lot of birds, kookaburras are bastards for stealing food of barbecues, magpies scare old people, currawongs bully dogs and cats, pluvers attack kids (not as bad as geese though)

lots of dogs wander the streets and parks, all pets, the furher out you go the less like pets they are, in the end their just "camp dogs" kind of owned by anyone
pro tip: kick the camp dog and dindus will kill you

we get kangaroos in the middle of town eating gardens and flower beds
>>
Oh hey Dee
>>
>>7323783
Australia is an experiment that has clearly gone on too long.

>Let's see what happens when evolution diverges REALLY fucking far from everywhere else!
>Let's see what happens when you leave a bunch of convicts on an island continent for a few hundred years!
>Let's see what happens when you introduce all kinds of invasive species to said island continent!

srsly Australia needs to stop, it's just inhumane
>>
>>7323624
But thats roadkill, always gives u the runs
>>
>>7324265
You get one of the best societyies on earth.

We invented wifi man, the best i tell u
>>
I had ostrich jerky once and couldn't finish it, the meat was so soft it felt like it had already been chewed by someone else and stuffed into a casing.

Flavor was weak and mostly dependent on the spices as well.
>>
I bought an ostrich steak once.
It was disgusting.
>>
>>7321554
>STILL liking ostrich over kangaroos
>>
>>7323688
Looks like a barnyard spider, a type of orb weaver. I'm in Detroit and get them all the time. We have tons of orb weavers though.
>>
>>7324303
Probably invented it cause blond negros kept stealing your Ethernet cables
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.