[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to prepare boneless, skinless chicken breast with no breading/carbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 612x612px
How to prepare boneless, skinless chicken breast with no breading/carbs and still maintaining juice? I have a new gas range and pans and whatnot. No slow cooker or deep fryer.
>>
Poach it.
>>
Velvet it.
>>
>>7318460

slap it against your cheek

really hard
>>
Soup it.
>>
>image.jpg

Pure cancer.
>>
>>7318489
I'm on my phone in my living room, get over it.

Now should I just throw some olive oil in a pan and pan fry it with some seasoning or some shit? C'mon cu/ck/s, I just took more appetite suppressant so if I don't cook now I'll never eat.
>>
>>7318460
brine them or at least salt them to retain the moisture.
>>
>>7318460

1 to 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Salt
Pepper
Italian Seasoning or your favorite herbs (optional)
All purpose flour (optional)
Oil
Pan with lid
Timer

Instructions:
1. Pound the chicken breasts to even thickness with the flat side of a large knife or mallet. If the breasts are big and very thick, you can also cut them in two halves to reduce the thickness.

2. Sprinkle some salt, pepper, and your favorite seasoning or herbs (optional) onto the breasts. You can also mix the spices or herbs with all purpose flour and lightly drench the chicken with this mixture.

3. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large pan on medium high flame. When the pan is hot, place the chicken breasts into the pan. Set your timer for 1 minute, and cook the underside for about 1 minute. This will give a golden color to the chicken on one side. Do not go over 1 minute as we do not want to really brown the chicken.

4. Turn the chicken on the other side, and immediately cover the pan with a lid. Reduce the flame/heat to low. Set your timer for 10 minutes, and keep the pan covered for 10 minutes. Do not disturb the lid or open it. Just let the chicken cook in the covered pan.

5. After 10 minutes are done, turn off the flame/heat completely. Let the chicken breasts rest for further 10 minutes, keeping the pan covered. Do not disturb the lid or open it. This allows further cooking of chicken in the steam, and the juices to settle down within the meat.

6. Now open the lid and chicken for readiness. It will be tender, moist and nicely done. Cut it in small pieces for topping a salad, or use it as a main course with veggies.
>>
>>7318460
Cut it up small, and be sure to keep the lid on the pan while it cooks, as this helps the moisture and juiciness. Can make an easy stir fry by adding in veggies, egg, and some rice at the end.

My go to when I'm lazy is marinating them for a few hours in a beer, garlic, and spices. Then throw it in the oven at 375F. No effort involved and will come out really tasty.
>>
>>7318499
Nice dubs and thanks for your help but does ck have any patrician or secret non meme ways of cooking them?
>>
>>7318460
throw the chicken on a piece of foil with a little oil and white wine/water and make a pouch then cook in the oven for like 30 minutes or till cooked
>>
>>7318460
Brine them shits before you cook them
>>
>>7318512
POACH IT
>>
>>7318460

How To Cook the Best Chicken Breasts in the Oven
Butter or olive oil
1 or more boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt and pepper
Other spices or seasonings

Baking dish
Parchment paper

Instructions
Oven to 400°F with a rack in the middle position. Rub the pan and one side of the parchment paper with butter or olive oil; this prevents the chicken from sticking.

Prepare the chicken: Pat the chicken dry and rub with a little butter or olive oil, if desired.

Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and any other favorite seasonings.

Transfer to the baking dish: Place the chicken breasts in the baking dish, spaced slightly apart.

You can also tuck herbs or lemon wedges around the chicken for extra flavor.

Cover with the parchment: Lay the parchment, butter-side down, over the chicken. Tuck the edges into the pan and press the parchment down so that it's snug around the chicken. The chicken breasts should be completely covered with the parchment.

Bake until the chicken is 160°F. Start checking after 20 minutes; total cooking time is usually 30 to 40 minutes.
>>
>>7318512
Just brine them
Breasts aren't super tasty with just olive oil and a hot pan
Brining them does literally all the things you asked for in the OP post
Alternatively, just eat chicken thighs and legs and stop being such a pussy
>>
>>7318495
This. Also, keep an eye on the temperature. Cook it to EXACTLY 160 F. No less, or risk the hershysquirts. There will be slight carry-over heat to about 165 F or so, which is fine if you brine. Godspeed yr gainz.
>>
>>7318460
Sous vide.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.