[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people on /ck/ are unironically calling things meme foods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1438215389315.jpg (25KB, 386x338px) Image search: [Google]
1438215389315.jpg
25KB, 386x338px
>people on /ck/ are unironically calling things meme foods
>>
>>7318292
Yeah, there's been an increase in crossboarding fags from some of the most awful boards the last few years. With that comes an increase in shit posting or people that just don't care to learn about a boards culture before they start posting other board culture outside of that board.

Also, this is a shit thread. You're a fag, OP.
>>
>>7318307

id just like to say i like you

also yeah fuck you OP youre as bad as them. you have no concept of how to trade or contribute opinions or information, evidenced by your inability to focus on anything either than the lowest common denominator of people that infest this board- your people.

unless you can tell me which aromatics & spices would be a good addition to my gingerbread to complement the cinnamon, nutmeg, & star anise, go fuck yourself
>>
>unironically

you are just as bad
>>
>>7318631
>which aromatics & spices would be a good addition to my gingerbread to complement the cinnamon, nutmeg, & star anise
Clove, allspice and sriracha.
>>
>>7318662

dammit i forgot to mention clove, thank you.

i will be trying allspice, i feel dumb for not thinking of it earlier

do i add the sriracha to the mix, or on top?
>>
File: 1453248655526.png (154KB, 362x304px) Image search: [Google]
1453248655526.png
154KB, 362x304px
Is it assumed everyone on /ck/ can cook?
>>
>>7318676

Drizzle a circle around the cookies before you bake them. All of the aromatics will break down and resorb into your cookie.
>>
>>7318698

there are two options here

either you are dicking around, or you are such a ridiculously stupid person that you think that question deserves a straight answer

which is it, asshole
>>
>>7318676
Try adding 1tsp of sriracha per 100g of flour at the same time as the other wet ingredients. You could try using it as frosting but I'm not sure there's a reliable way to make it set.
>>
>>7318631
cardamom is pretty god in gingerbread.
>>
>>7318292
>>7318698
I wish /v/ would go away. Go back to shitting up /tv/ or something.
>>
>>7318793
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: 1444541112155.jpg (442KB, 940x662px) Image search: [Google]
1444541112155.jpg
442KB, 940x662px
>>7318292
>memefood apologists
>>
All food by definition is a meme.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.