[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burger King will soon be introducing jalapeño chicken fries.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: 360_Jalapeno_CF_OG_PS_V2.jpg (4MB, 3000x2069px) Image search: [Google]
360_Jalapeno_CF_OG_PS_V2.jpg
4MB, 3000x2069px
Burger King will soon be introducing jalapeño chicken fries.

Unbelievable. Does anyone else agree that this is completely dangerous and irresponsible?
>>
>>7318039
please stop shilling
>>
>>7318039
No, that sounds creative and delicious. Why?
>>
>>7318039
Why the fuck is that shit so salty?
>>
They should make the original look like a nigger
>>
>>7318046
>only people paid to like burger king like burger king

I hope you realize how paranoid you sound
>>
>>7318039
Looks like I'll have a reason to double my visits to Burger King.

It also counts as tripling, and quadrupling too.

In fact you could mathematically express the number of visits I want to make to Burger King as a product of any number and the number of times I wanted to go there.
>>
>>7318091
thats probably true, though
>>
>>7318095
More than just paid shills like their stuff and that's why they have hundreds of places all over the world
>>
>>7318039
>implying these new cu/ck/s even remember the jalapeño chicken maymay
>>
that's an interesting choice, because the buffalo chicken fries are already heavily jalapeno flavored. I don't know how they could make it more so
>>
File: coq.jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
coq.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
Remember when Slipknot sued the chickenfries mascot band?
>>
I don't understand the appeal of these. You get so little for so much money, and the "fries" are always dry and unappetizing. The only good thing about them is the breading.
>>
>>7318132
they remind me of grade school nuggets that sat under a heat lamp all day
nostalgic for childhood I guess

I find burnt cookies comforting because my mom cant fucking use a timer SERIOUSLY JUST HIT THE FUCKING BUTTON AND STOP WALKING INTO ANOTHER ROOM AND CLOSING THE DOOR BEHIND YOU TO WATCH SURVIVOR WHILE YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN THE OVEN FFFFF
>>
>>7318108
They all get paid to eat there
>>
They're pretty fucking tasty.
>>
If they came with a chili con queso dipping sauce I would buy them.
>>
>>7318175
I haven't been paid to eat at BK. Am I doing something wrong?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>7318166
>Tfw when you know the cookies are ready.
>>
why are mexicans always depicted with mustaches? as a mexican-american raised in the US my whole life, it feels like society is trying to tell me something, but i dont even know what
>hey Dave! how's that mustache?
>hey, check this out Dave! i drew you as a cartoon! check out that mustache!
>lets add a mustache on that caricature so Dave knows we're referring to him.

i dont even have a mustache
>>
>>7318207
Because Mexicans can't grow beards, but they are mighty proud of their shitty pedostaches
>>
>>7318207
lol this beaner can't even grow a 'ch
>>
>>7318207
Then grow one, papi
>>
>>7318132
Salty, crunchy shit + sticky, sweet sauces
>>
BK died when they discontinued the BK Stacker.
>>
So many fucking newfags in this thread it's unbelievable.
I'm surr it's fine OP but I wouldn't advise someone to try to replicate the recipe at home. It would be pretty dangerous for a home chef to cook chicken and jalapeno together
>>
>>7318207
I'm voting Trump just because of your post
>>
>>7318120
>implying it was funny
>>
>>7318280
This. Fucking this.

Those were god-tier
>>
>>7318039
are these available now? i don't want to drive 15 minutes to BK and have to get something else.
>>
>>7318052
because its fast food?
>>
>>7318448

I heard about this thing called the internet. Apparently it has information and other stuff on it, but I'm not quite sure how it works.
>>
>>7318039

inb4 sjws find this racist
>>
>>7318120
It was Serrano Newfag
>>
>>7318501
press release says available in select stores. i went and they didn't have them. cashier girl said she didn't know when they'd get them. had regular chicken fries instead. never had them before. way too salty.
>>
File: 1454018670495761891365.jpg (3MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
1454018670495761891365.jpg
3MB, 2976x2976px
Waiting for oil leak to be fixed
Remember burger king and have nostalgia of wild wild west movie and eating at bk by the beach
Remember bk isn't doing so well

Went to burger king not 5 minutes ago for the surge slurpee.
Nice enough building cute spatula doorknobs
Walk inside
Stand far from the counter because I'm still looking
Buy say what can I get for you.
Say sorry I'm still looking
Buy states at me while tapping.
Does this for 20 seconds while I'm looking at the menu
Look at his finger tapping look at him. Jes still doing it
Say fucking rude man and leave.
Now at Carl's Jr
>>
>>7318207
Just because you shave yours off so you can act all edgy about "stereotypes". Everyone knows even 10 year old Mexican girls have mustaches.
>>
>>7318280
Rip. One of the highest tier fast food items of all time.
>>
>>7318665
>
>
>
>

What is this I can't read it

Somebody send meme arrows
>>
>>7318039
>that fucking racist mascot
ugh... i cant event
>>
>>7318052
To sell more drinks
>>
>>7318204
>image.jpg
>>
the nuggers taste better and are cheaper. there's literally no reason to order those
>>
>>7318049
There's a (failed) /ck/ meme that adding jalapeno and chicken together creates sarin gas or something. Every now and again someone pops up to try and make it catch on, but it doesn't happen.
>>
>>7318980
if you fry jalapenos in a cast iron skillet I bet it will make you cough.
>>
>>7318280

All of Burger King's best items are discontinued. Stacker, Steakhouse burger, BK Broiler. Burger King is a shadow of its former self.
>>
>>7318994
or char them I should say.
>>
File: Zapata.jpg (70KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
Zapata.jpg
70KB, 640x908px
>>7318218
It depends on your bloodline.
If you have more Native than European in you, you can't grow much facial hair.
>>
ALL MEXICANS EAT HALLALUJAHPENIS AND PLAY THE GUILTAR
>>
>>7319661
Triggered, Jorge?
>>
>>7318665
What kind of grown man doesn't know what to order before he even gets inside the building?
>>
File: Zapataandvilla[1].png (145KB, 310x150px) Image search: [Google]
Zapataandvilla[1].png
145KB, 310x150px
>>7318207
You're not a true Mexican if you can't grow a glorious, full mustache.
>>
>>7318091
>reverse image search gives no results
>image name is clearly something out of a promotional package
>moronic thread starter post with huge promotional image
Gee. That sure seems like a stretch.
>>
>>7318207
>i dont even have a mustache
Step up your game, Jose.
>>
>>7318996
>steakhouse burger
I still cry to this day
>>
>>7318039
Do people really prefer chicken fries over chicken nuggets? the fries are always dry
>>
>>7320451
i'm a tendies man myself
>>
>>7318207
Your name's Dave? Motherfucker you're about as Mexican as a Kraft grilled cheese on Wonderbread.
>>
>>7318039
Just had some. Surprisingly, not bad.
>>
>>7318996
Rip cheesy tots
>>
>>7321920
what if his name is like Dave Villalobos or something
>>
>>7323361
>>7321920
David is a very popular name for Mexican-American families because it's the same in both languages and barely pronounced differently (the i is pronounced long in Spanish).

I knew two Mexican-American guys, both first gen immigrants, that were called David.

Going by Dave is really white, though.
>>
>>7323407
it's also a religious name that happens to sound white.

I'm a half-hispanic that was raised white too, it's just common here to have a mexican name that people refer to as a white one just so it's easier to understand. my uncle's name is federico, but the english speaking people he knows all call him fred or freddie because he works in a professional environment.
>>
>>7319517
Maybe thats why spics grow a stache. Eurocans are pretty based people and they tend to grow mustaches. Even the women lol. Straight up brown aztec short looking spics are horrible dirty people. Their women should pray to be raped by a strong white man.
>>
>>7323441
>it's also a religious name that happens to sound white.
Completely forgot that. Especially considering that many Mexicans are semi-devout Catholics.

I'm a dampback (half white, half Mexican) as well, and I was largely raised by the Mexican side of my family, but my name is another less common Biblical name, but that's because of my (white) father. The Spanish version of my name sounds horrendous, so I'm fine with Spanish speakers butchering the English pronunciation.
>>
>>7318060
kek
>>
>>7319744
[laugh track plays]
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.