[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /ck/ make a delicious burger? Like what kind of seasoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1453059996789.jpg (55KB, 592x574px) Image search: [Google]
1453059996789.jpg
55KB, 592x574px
How does /ck/ make a delicious burger?
Like what kind of seasoning do you guys use to give it a bomb ass flavor?
>>
Salt and pepper senpai
>>
>>7317897

Half ground chuck and half ground lamb
>>
>>7317897

if you have very high quality meat you should only use salt and pepper. you can use special salt and special pepper though, up to you. steak pepper works nicely, as does chili salt.

personally I'm a poor piece of shit so I almost never get high quality minced meat. I would post my recipe for the best patty spice mix in the entire world but I'm going to write a cookbook and can't risk /ck/ stealing it. godspeed op.
>>
>>7317897
The Best Salmonella You'll Ever Taste
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>7317938
>What is faggotry
>>
>>7317938

>you can use special salt and special pepper though, up to you. steak pepper works nicely, as does chili salt.

so in other words, you can add chilli. and what the fuck is 'steak pepper'? can you add lemon salt? celery salt? then you can add lemon zest and celery seed. can you add garlic salt? then you can add garlic.

have some fucking brains
>>
>>7317955
>Image.gif
>>
File: image.jpg (298KB, 695x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298KB, 695x1050px
>>7318051
>>
>>7317897
>bomb ass
wigger detected.
>>
What I usually do with my buyers, is I throw the ground beef in the bowl, throw an egg or two in, a bunch of mustard, then salt.

Mush that shit all up with your hands, ball pieces of it up, squish, then cook.
>>
Salt and pepper. Don't load it up with a bunch of bullshit.
>>
Salt + Pepper are a must

Then depending on what I have and what I'm in the mood for:
Onion powder
Garlic powder
Cayenne
Paprika
or whatever else I have on hand

The amount of fat in the beef basically means that you can't fuck it up unless you really go heavy with the spices.
>>
>>7317897
one the biggest lessons you learn with cooking over time, is that adding too much seasoning ruins food...less is always more

but if you really need seasoning for a burger to see for yourself, chilli powder, coriander, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, jerk seasoning, cajun seasoning. also worcestershire sauce. - not all together, but pick and chose combos.

also burgers taste best when cooked in butter, not oil. also roll the top of the buns (not sesame buns) in the butter first and toast the bottoms.

but honestly, salt, garlic powder, chillipowder, bacon, cheddar, onion grilled or raw, bbq sauce. butter the buns (lel) and a root beer. even if you dont have bacon, this will work.
>>
>>7318139
forgot mustard*

makes a difference plus goes well together with anything sweet, in this case bbq sauce
>>
>>7318113

>onion POWDER
>garlic POWDER

god I fucking hate burgers
>>
>>7317962
what are you crying about
>>
salt and pepper. use literaly 3x what you think it needs. If I make 4 burgers I use a tablespoon of pepper and at least as much salt, right on the patties.

helps the color and pepper cooks off when you fry it so it's not spicy.

this is literally the only reason a restaurant burger will taste better than a home burger, they drown it in salt.
>>
>>7317897
>bomb ass
probably best for everyone if you leave the thread and kill yourself immediately tbph
>>
>>7318089
Burgers
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.