[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help >be a kid at a pool with my friend >order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: TabascoGallonJug.jpg (247KB, 1242x1960px) Image search: [Google]
TabascoGallonJug.jpg
247KB, 1242x1960px
I need your help
>be a kid at a pool with my friend
>order fries
>start putting hot sauce on them because I'm a kid that likes to experiment with my food
>friend says "ew thats disgusting"
>crusty old sailor emerges from the corner and yells at him
>SHOW SOME RESPECT! that's one of the 7 spices

and I have quested across the lands ever since to try and discover what the 7 spices are. are they the key to ultimate flavor?

there are many different spices, what could the true 7 be?
>>
One time during lunch in high school. I got some mayo and ketchup for my fries. And this kid was like "ewww that's gross"
Then I said to him, "Good thing you're not eating it then"
He literally was so stupid he didn't know how to respond to that.
>>
>>7317806
so what we can take away from this is mayo and ketchup are not included in the holy spices since the crusty old man (I assume he is the guardian of the spices) didnt emerge to set the other kid straight for you
>>
Cumin, coriander, mustard, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, chilli pepper.
>>
File: spunk.jpg (19KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
spunk.jpg
19KB, 500x261px
>>7318212
coriander is a herb not a spice you fucking spunk trumpet.
>>
>>7318229
so is cumin.
>>
>>7317794
It looks like there is a slice of pepper in the top of the jug?
Do they do this or is it just a reflection???

Also the image of that man being so offended by that remark made me chuckle heartily
>>
>>7318229
It's both actually depending on whether you use the leaves or the ground seeds you magnificent faggot.
>>
>>7318248
I think that's a reflection of the neck.
>>
>>7318274
What's that white shit in the middle?
Looks like seeds
>>
>>7318289
That's the label.
>>
>>7318289
Bumps on the surface of the glass reflecting the square white reflectors around it. See how the edge of one to the right of the green area has similar dots and noise.
>>
File: abandon.gif (529KB, 250x106px) Image search: [Google]
abandon.gif
529KB, 250x106px
>>7318255
Absolutely incorrect, coriander is not a spice.
Nice damage control.
>>
>>7318343
Why is it placed with the spices in every store then?
>>
>>7318350
>every store
>EVERY
You're a fucking idiot, son.
>>
File: breakfast.jpg (158KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
158KB, 1600x1200px
>>7317794
My daughter is a vegan and she puts loads of cumin, paprika, hot chilli and ground coriander seeds on her 'fries' or chips as we call them. She eats them with red onions fried in olive oil with boiled beans. It's sounds horrible, but it's really tasty. Maximum comfort food.
As a non vegetarian omnivore, I put some cheese on top and let it melt. I got her some raspberry sorbet and ate most of it. Because she doesn't eat ice cream. And I'm a crap dad. But I got her a kitten for her birthday so all my gluttony is forgiven, right?
>>
>>7318255
This man is correct.

>>7318343
This man is incorrect, and very angry.

"A spice is a seed, fruit, root, bark, berry, bud or vegetable substance primarily used for flavoring, coloring or preserving food. Spices are distinguished from herbs, which are parts of leafy green plants used for flavoring or as a garnish. "- Wikipedia

The leaves of coriander (i.e. cilantro) are an herb. The seeds are a spice.
>>
>>7318400
So my seed is spice?
>>
>>7318229
> what are seeds

>>7318237
Cumin is most definitely a spice
>>
>>7318229

fuck you on about nigga

mustard is created by using seeds. people frequently use corianders seeds, they actually have a diff taste than the fresh herb. so if anything you'd have to point out those 2 arent spices. your definition is arbitrary anyway.
>>
>>7318398

her fries sound real good and I don't see how you're a bad dad.

my sister turned vegan and I made a vegetable lasagne for her on christmas. yay. more meat for me.
>>
>>7318411
No, but the worm is.
>>
>>7317794
salt
pepper
hot pepper
cumin
mustard
oregano
vanilla
>oh fuck 7 already

I dunno man that would be a pretty short list
>>
File: 50 shades of flavortown.png (641KB, 1053x750px) Image search: [Google]
50 shades of flavortown.png
641KB, 1053x750px
>>7320035
>the spice must flow

pretty sure he was talking about jizz, man
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.