[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Industry thread
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 11
File: chef.jpg (15 KB, 385x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chef.jpg
15 KB, 385x256
Are there any countries where you can be a chef without being emotionally abused? I'm a 20 year old white guy and I really want to be a chef but I know I wouldn't be able to take being called a "pendejo" by a bunch of mexicans especially since it's racist for me to call them something back.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/27/eataly-sued-by-gringo-ex-cook-for-discrimination/
>>
>>7317125
>not being able to handle the banter

Its a friendly ribbing, get over it.
>>
Man up ya dumb bitch
>>
>>7317125
Just cook for a hobby. Food industry is pretty soul crushing if you can't handle stress well. If someone calling you names is too much for you then you probably wouldn't enjoy that line of work anyways.
>>
>>7317139
>>7317142
No, that's unfair that they get to call you a fucking idiot white piece of garbage, but as soon as you try to "banter" back they wile out like a minority and threaten my life because THEY can't handle the banter.
>>
>>7317125
entitled little brat cant handel the bants, just stay in your moms basement and watch gordon ramsay videos.
>>
>>7317150
obviously youre just too stupid and angry to really conduct "banter",
you sound like you get mad and butthurt at the slightest comment against you.
>>
>>7317125
Cooking in any okay restraunt will have people hating their career choices and deflect their depression by verbally attacking and or abusing seniority.

It's bully syndrome big bad bully goes around bullying people so his own life doesn't feel like shit.

Unless cooks get paid more and have less stress no OP you will be abused.
>>
>>7317162
Is there any restaurant I can work where the abuse is likely to be sexual rather than verbal? To be honest I'd be ok with that.
>>
pussy
>>
>>7317156
Nah. You'd think that, but that's because you think you know everything about a person from one post you swivel chair psychologist piece of shit.

They have an unfair racist advantage. That's all it is. They're racist pieces of human garbage and I can't call them out on it because then I'll be the bad guy. It's like when a woman hits you, you can't hit back or you're the one going to jail.
>>
>>7317174
You sound like a faggot. Just call them a bitch or something that has nothing to do with their race?
>>
Call them a beaner back, if they get mad who cares.
>>
>20 year olds who act like babies
Fucking hell, what happened to your generation? When I was growing up white people didn't get butthurt over the smallest thing. The internet has raised an entire generation of victims.
>>
>>7317178
you sound like a gigantic bitch who cant handle any kind of pressure.
a professional kitchen is nothing for you.
Also just be racist back, who the fuck cares. grow a pair.
>>
File: amazed_surprised.jpg (18 KB, 350x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
amazed_surprised.jpg
18 KB, 350x299
>>7317178
Do you often get beat up by women?
>>
>>7317191
>Also just be racist back, who the fuck cares
They do. The managers do. The owners do. Lawyers will.
>grow a pair
Grow a pair of what? Getting cut by a dirty foreigner because he can't handle the banter? Quit defending illegals.
>>
>>7317208
tehehehe, you are funny. im not defending anyone, im making fun of your bitchiness and inability to handle the real world my man.
>>
>>7317150
I've been a chef for a number of years.


I've been able to call any mexican a beaner, wetback, spic etc. I don't call niggers nigger, but I do say my nigga to them. The thing is, you have to earn it. You gotta get in the weeds with them and come out on the other end unfazed.

Every mexican I've worked with can work circles around any gringo I've worked with. I'm also a chef of a mexican restaurant, and white. And I've earned their trust. Its just about working harder than them.
Plus, don't be an asshole. Its really that easy.
>>
>>7317150
Learn to banter faggot. I'm in the trades and I bust balls on the Mexicans all the time. Toughen the fuck up or go work in HR for some firm like the pussy you are
>>
>>7317234
I realize the last sentence I posted was a little weird. I've never even worked harder than the mexicans I know. But I try to everyday. Their is something in the water south of the border that gets these guys working so goddamn hard.
>>
>>7317237
hi
>>7317234
this guy here. My wife is in HR. She's said they're some of the most racist and bigoted people she's met.
>>
>>7317240
That's the point. Who in their right mind would think working with a bunch of women with useless degrees will be all hugs and kisses. At least in the male dominated industries you can bust balls and insult guys and get away with it. Op is too sensitive and young and doesn't realize he has to earn the right to insult one another.
>>
File: 1443618635285.jpg (88 KB, 700x520) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443618635285.jpg
88 KB, 700x520
>>7317244
Yup. My wife's degree is in psychology. They moved her over to HR from the counseling job she had at a firm because she didn't take shit from people.

Oh wait, psychology is also useless.


And, checked.
>>
>>7317166
any restaurant. just gotta let people know that you're comfortable with that kind of thing.
>>
>>
>>7317254
I tried that and now I'm not allowed into Burger King any more. Is there a standard procedure for letting strangers and co-workers know that I'm ok with being sexually abused?
>>
>>7317286
thats because its corporate. and dont be so obvious

idk, i work with vets so we all know where the line is.
>>
>>7317188
It's what happens when people grow up glued to their phones instead of interacting with actual humans.
>>
>>7317354
>mexicans and blacks don't take advantage of minority power because internet
wat
>>
>>7317291
Do they let you molest the animals while they're under the anaesthetic at least?
>>
>>7317391
>it's so hard being white, I'm a victim of social justice please feel sorry for me abloo abloo ;_;
Kids didn't say shit like this in the 80s
>>
>>7317408
They didn't have to compete with illegal residents for jobs in the 80's, so no one gave a fuck.
>>
>>7317125
Been working in Catering for nearly five years now and id still be a commi if i transferred to another restruant. my luck holds that im in a tiny kitchen working under a good chef . in title only, im his Sous.

however, in every place ive worked, from microwave chain restruants to rustic to rosette emulation quailty (i say that because its not all rossette quailty stuff) ive suffered verbal abuse.
you get a thick skin quick, or you get out.

sauce: once you get to a decent level or at least, a respectable amount of skill , you can fire off a bit back. but even just once can get you sacked, so not only do you need to take abuse, you need to suck it up and let it go at the end of each shift.

>>7317234
your right about earning your right to names. if your respected and a strong leader or team player, you can give a little back. but then, you have to offer the skillset to trump whoever your giving the stick too. swings and roundabouts
>>
>>7317414
>I chose not to finish school and no one is offering to make me the vice president of EA games because of social justice, it's the mooslims oh wait the mexicans, why can't I be successful without hard work or talent abloo abloo pls fund me so I can drink soylent and shitpost on /pol/ boo hoo being white is worse than slavery ;_;
This is what today's kids ACTUALLY believe
>>
>>7317408
You're misunderstanding my argument and putting words in my mouth as if that makes you correct instead of addressing my actual point
you argue like a woman

Minorities get special treatment and plans to help them out. If there are two people in a kitchen who can't make it work, they fire the white one, because they need a certain number of brownies or else they'll get in trouble.
>>
>>7317428
>the lowest of childish rants are representative of every single case of resentment toward factors which lead to a worse economic situation than decades earlier
Put yourself in kids shoes today. Most jobs that kids could get in high school back then are more scarce, pay less, have no benefits even when full time, and require more hours now. How are they expected to learn work ethics when they are told hard work will get them ahead, yet it doesn't matter how hard they work because they will get treated worse than the illegal immigrants at their establishment who the employer relies on more because they are able to be there 50 hours a week.
>>
>>7317473
All that tells me is that they can't compete with others in the job market and are sore about it. It also doesn't help that many of them habitually job-hop and then complain about lack of advancement in their careers. Like anyone is going to give the new guy the keys to the kingdom.
>>
>>7317497
Of course they're sore about it. They should be. Especially when people who never had to compete in the same circumstances are utterly condescending about it because they can't even see the difference, let alone acknowledge it if they do see it.
>>
Just call them a bunch of fucking wetbacks and say that your uncle works for immigration you pussy.
>>
>>7317507
>be part time high school worker
>working ass off in school so I can get a degree that may/may not lead to livable salary even if I had no loans to pay off
>working ass off on job that I can't even get a steady schedule for because "on call" (see any one of Pablo's, Juanita's, or Mario's car may or may not start, and Pablo, Juanita, and Mario all get preferential treatment and forgiveness in time off because they're able to be there for more hours than me)
>called gringo, white boy, lazy, slacker, etc, all shit rolls downhill, because unable to work 50 hours a week
>Call them a bunch of fucking wetbacks
>they complain to boss
>boss gives me shit about it and now rides my ass even harder because he needs them more than me
>they resent me now and look for any excuse to complain about me
>>
Ha, jokes on you guys, I run my kitchen solo!
I'm so ronery...
>>
>>7317612
you sound like an entitled fuck
>>
>>7317150
Do you wear fingerless gloves and cargo pants under your duster? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>7317657
>advised to return banter
>return banter
>shit rolls downhill
>get fucked
>am entitled
>>
>>7317694
No. Are you projecting? Is that what you used to do or something?
>>
You'd have to be crazy to hire a white person in this country. Mexicans work harder, have a better attitude, a better work ethic, are cheaper, and can handle the bantz.

White people invariably bring this "that's not my job" attitude to everything they can trick someone into hiring them for.

With Asians better at high skill, high education professions, and Mexicans better at the rest, whites are now obsolete. Hopefully Comrade Sanders will help us implement the final solution to the white problem.
>>
>>7317125
Don't be a bitch, and you won't get abused. The Mexicans in my old kitchen had s colorful slew of names and insults to hurl at me.

Turn around, tell them to suck your dick, and at the end of a long Friday, go buy a case of Mexican beer and get hammered with them.
>>
>>7317612

Then move out of california? Or better yet find a new job? You're a little fucking brat that can't take the heat, thats why people pick on you, because you're a fucking pussy.
>>
>>7317125
Save up and buy your own food truck
>>
President Trump can't come soon enough.
>>
File: 1419361568304.jpg (60 KB, 626x551) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419361568304.jpg
60 KB, 626x551
Choose a different career Op
>>
>>7317847
How do you get that conclusion out of that post? Are you assuming it is the same poster as another post or something? If you think I'm a pussy for suggesting that calling all the Mexicans that an employer has already made apparent they value more than a part time kid a bunch of wetbacks when you're the part time kid is a bad idea, then you're Not very bright. In that situation you keep your head down until you're valued more or move on on your own terms, unless you want to risk making your situation worse without a good out. That's just the reality of things. Most Chefs don't give a shit about right or wrong or what's fair. They care that they now have one more bullshit situation to deal with and 9/10 times will favor those who matter more to them because ambiguity is like that. I am a chef now and try not to be like that because most of the chefs that I worked for were. Still, I probably fail at being fair more than I succeed.
>>
>>7317125
when the mexicans give you shit, give them shit right back
>gringo you're a pendejo
don't make me call ins

seriously though, if you can't take the bantz then don't get into cooking
>>
>pussy gringos can't handle the bantz

Man up pussy, work circles around those cheeky spics and call them a bunch of anchor babby pool diggers. I'm white and say the most racist shit imaginable to the Mexicans when I worked a kitchen. It's part of the fun, if you work hard and have their back they think it's funny. Insults are like compliments back there.
>>
>>7317612
>>7317770

so you are a part timer, a fucking CHILD, and the FNG? and you called a bunch of grown ass adults working for a living wetbacks?

wow. just...wow. you're lucky the owner didn't fire you on the spot and blackball you. show a little respect and earn a little respect, fuckin' new kid. your owner has a heart of gold and you better find a way to apologize to that crew ASAP or you really will be an asshole
>>
>>7318805
This guy gets it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udrHdCVFXKY
>>
>>7318805
>>7318812
except for the whole show a little respect, earn a little
A bunch of illegal residents calling a kid slurs is shit, and a chef not caring is shit, but sometimes life is shit. Most of the chefs I've worked for wouldn't give a shit. That's what fosters resentment. It's one thing if you're meaning it in a "ayyy pendejo, que paso guey" sort of thing and someone doesn't react negatively toward it. It's another thing if it obviously bothers someone and it keeps happening. That isn't fair, and it's a shitty situation for a kid, but in that situation, the person is either going to have to live with it or move on. If it bothers someone, and that person slings something back, it will most likely come out as an insult and not anything else. Hell, I've even had a Mexican get pissy with me for that kind of shit when I was a cook, and we were totally cool for years before that, working the same station and everything.
You have to judge who you know and trust for that shit, and as a kid, you will most likely be the one fucked if you get it wrong.
>>
>>7319214
>>
File: takbir loli.jpg (85 KB, 400x562) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
takbir loli.jpg
85 KB, 400x562
>implying you can be insulted by spics

They're a sub-human mixed race of injuns and moors who are barely able to reach 5'10".
>>
>>7319214
I would always say racist and sexist shit to my employees. It's important to know your audience; what you can and can't get away with.
At times I could walk into the prep kitchen and yell "what's up, faggots?", or grab something off the lower shelf between their legs "oh, excuse me, sorry about that".
Other time I asked the young female college student if she "wrote like a girl" (I needed someone to handwrite something legibly) and I could tell she got a bit uppity about it... That one gets handled with kid gloves.
But vehement denunciations were never excusable.
>>
>>7317125
don't be a bitch. banter with them back. call em out or something. they own you if you don't
>>
>>7317125
Reading your posts, OP, you sound like kind of a big bitch that's getting worked up about banter you haven't even experienced yet
Kitchens can get very tense and you'll get all kinds of shit thrown at you
Try getting thicker skin or find some other industry that's within your "safe zone"
>>
>>7317125
If you can't handle some abuse or banter by Mexicans, either grow some skin or realize you won't make it in the food industry. Reading your posts you sound like a whiny little faggot, and I say this as a 20 year old as well. Work for the respect from your Mexican co-workers, grow up and take the abuse, or realize the verbal abuse doesn't change when you get higher up.
>>
Oh sweet an actual on topic thread...

...nevermind just a /pol/ thread in disguise
>>
OP, you just devalued the term "industry thread" beyond repair with your bitching. Good work.
>>
>>7319330
>>7319686
This. Chefs are just big angry children who can't handle any setbacks. Think of the last time an autistic kid didn't get his 12:00 hotdog. You see how big of a shitfit he threw? Now imagine 3 or more people at the same time, AND they're speaking a different language and don't mind fucking killing you.
>>
>>7317125
>I know I wouldn't be able to take being called a "pendejo" by a bunch of mexicans especially since it's racist for me to call them something back.
look at this little bitch. don't worry though I'm sure OP will never leave the internet and ever obtain even a little bit of real world experience
>>
>>7319995
Faggot
>>
>>7317125
>http://nypost.com/2016/01/27/eataly-sued-by-gringo-ex-cook-for-discrimination/
>So taxing, in fact, that he accidentally dropped a cooking pan filled with hot sauce on his hands after being called “stupid” by another kitchen worker, the suit says.
I didn't know gringo meant "autist"
>>
>>7317612
>because he needs them more than me
this story never happened but if anyone is needed in a kitchen more than someone else it's because they're a good worker
source: I'm white, I work hard, and my coworkers and management love me because I'm always pressing to work hard

maybe you lazy whities will call me a goy but I figure I may as well work hard because they pay me and it's not like there is anything else I should be doing at work
>>
>>7318744
>Most Chefs don't give a shit about right or wrong or what's fair. They care that they now have one more bullshit situation to deal with
this just do your fucking work. I don't get why people find this such a foreign concept. Pump the food out and don't delay the line
>>
>>7317125
Have you tried growing some cajones and not being a puta?
>>
File: 1450051790897.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450051790897.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
>>7319999
good quads, I guess I am a faggot, shit
>>
The kitchen is the only place you can name call each other and it not get to you personally, if you let it its not the place for you. It the only place where you all have the same passion youre willing to die for. At the end of the day your kitchen crew are youre family away from home, if this does not sound like the kitchen you are in then get out. You should be able to look at each other and talk to each other with respect out of service, during service you are everyones bitch and visa versa
>>
>>7317238
Yeah dude, it's all those parasites.
They can't drink the water and so they come to the US so they can drink clean water, but the only way to do that is to sneak across and work their asses off for minimal pay so they don't get reported to immigration.
Second genners inherit it due to epigenetics or some stupid shit like that
>>
>>7319994
GMO mosquitoes caused zika
>>
>>7317188
Bullshit. middle-aged moms are the queens of getting pissy over petty crap. butthurt transcends generations. you've just made a hobby out of reading opinions on the internet so you don't get the chance to tune them out.
>>
>>7321289
GMOs pushed me down at school and took my lunch money
>>
>>7321310
GMOs literally caused global warming, the holocaust, and all three world wars
>>
>>7321318
>GMO food can cause Cancer, Lung Disease, Emphysema, Diarrhea, Jock Itch, VD, Alien Invasion, Swamp Foot and may lead to the death of cute little puppies
>>
>>7317612
>working ass off on job
>unable to work 50 hours a week

Found the contradiction.
>>
OP you are a massive faggot. Just learn some fucking Spanish and call them out on being the frijoleros that they are. I work in a beaner establishment and talk just as much shit back to them as they do to me.
If you work hard and call them out in their own language they will respect you for it. I love my compas even though half of them are straight out of Mexico and don't speak a word of English and the other half are wannabe cholos.

Although I'm willing to bet you're a lazy faggot and that's why they hate you
>>
>>7317830
as an asian this made me smile
>>
>>7319251
holy shit guys I found the scumbag
>>
>>7317125
Any profession that is largely composed of males from, generally, a lower economic background and not exceedingly educated will result in the same shit found in kitchen staff.

>military
>oil field workers
>truckers
>highly skilled software and hardware developers that are almost always white males

It's fun as fuck. As long as you establish yourself, work well and keep a jocular tone literally nothing ever happens.
>>
>>7317456
>implying workplaces can't make up some bullshit reason as to why Tanner got hired over LeQuan.

Dude the victim mentality is real. Affirmative action was part of the civil rights movement 50 fucking years ago. People who think they don't get hired because of race are butthurt they don't know how to bullshit an interview like the rest of us this goes for blacks and whites alike.

Granted I've seen far more racism towards Mexicans than I have black people but still the point stands. If you think black people have an "advantage" over white people simply because you guys feel sorry for us, well then I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>7320014
It doesn't. He was just being a little bitch.
>>
>>7323421

>It's fun as fuck. As long as you establish yourself, work well and keep a jocular tone literally nothing ever happens.

LOL.. do you realize that the only people that agree with you are other idiots who claim to have done this but have not (just like you) and people dumb enough to subliminally agree.

>Any profession that is largely composed of males from, generally, a lower economic background and not exceedingly educated will result in the same shit found in kitchen staff.

Have you ever been in this position? None of those people are happy or are having fun.. They are in agony.

>It's fun as fuck.

Fucking idiot.

>As long as you establish yourself, work well and keep a jocular tone literally nothing ever happens.

Nobody in those positions survives it.. Their mind is crippled into misery. Their entire life is desecrated by this. They are sackless, spineless people and are bitter about it. Ill use walmart as an example, because what you describe is the same. These people are spineless and hate themselves for it.

BTW truckers work alone, there is not much of a social environment they have to deal with, at least they have alot of time to sort it out.. thats different.

I didnt mean to sound hard on you, but its clear you dont know what your talking about. In poverty there is much suffering and divisiveness.. its every person for themselves and little else. Any kind of comradeship is phony or forced.
>>
>>7317149
>this
I quitted after four months and two days. The last two days I felt like puking all the time from the anxiety. I didn't touch my own kitchen knife after two weeks. Then I just restarted my cooking hobby and was extremely more pleasant. I cook a lot for my friends and we meet together in a jazz bar to have dinner there, share food and talk.

tl;dr hobby strength ≠ professional strength
>>
>>7317178
Learn 2 stop being a xenophobic bitch
>>
>>7317414
Are you telling me that an old 40 years mexican is better than some american with a college degree?

It's your fault for being a failure and not studying something more profiteable
>>
>>7317456
You've got any proof about the last sentence?
>>
File: 1444967641935.png (110 KB, 554x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444967641935.png
110 KB, 554x564
>>7324901
DID SOMEONE SAID XENOS?!?!
>>
>>7317150
Seek help.
>>
>>7324927
Not that xenophobic but yeah
Fuck xenos, glory to the emperor
>>
>>7317178
You are a MASSIVE bitch dude. You can't handle anything let alone working in a kitchen
>>
>>7317125
If you cant handle the heat maricon...
>>
>>7317354
Fucking this.

Open question to those in their 30s, can you spot a screenager simply by their posting style? Over reliance on memes and inability to form a complete sentence are usually good clues.
>>
>>7317178
>They have an unfair racist advantage. That's all it is.

Dude, if you can't compete with a couple of wetback border jumpers than youre the one with the problem. If it makes you feel any better, I would bully the fuck out of you too, and I'm a WASP.
>>
>>7317414
>Mexicans only arrived in 2013
This is what today's kids ACTUALLY believe
>>
>>7324971
Nope, there are some of all types. You get those 40+ ladies who spend way, way too much time on facebook and get shown websites like pinterest and imagur from their friends, and those are just full of "funny memes" and a fair bit of bad recipes.
>>
>>7324992
It's not about competing, guy, they already won their racist advantage. This isn't about work ethic or dedication, this is about their minority circumstance and brown privilege they have, law wise. Stop pretending these wetbacks don't have advantages white people do not.
>>
>>7325187
>being such a loser that you are whining about "mexican privilege"
holy shit dude. you must be an utter fucking failure. I'll try to contain my rage about how easy the beaners have it when I pass the 40 or so I see standing lumped in front of home depot every morning on my way to work
>>
>>7319214
>whaaa, why u no protect the white boy from the bants
>>
File: 1453390849481.png (282 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453390849481.png
282 KB, 625x626
>>7325187
>brown privilege
>>
File: 1452094087906.png (181 KB, 333x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452094087906.png
181 KB, 333x245
being a chef isnt a very rewarding job so it stresses people out

race doesn't have anything to do with it and i have no idea what half of this thread is even arguing about
>>
>>7325975
most of this thread is about delicate upper middle class white kids who can't handle the bantz and thinks things like being called a cocksucker or fucknuts is some sort of insult instead of a show of affection
>>
>>7317188
A whole generation of fathers ran away. If not physically then spiritually instead.

The proud, noble Whites are only ghosts these days.
>>
>>7325981
that and feminists being all
>I don't need no man to teach my baby how to be a man
one of the reason guys in their twenties look so scruffy is no one taught them to shave and made it a daily routine for them
>>
>>7326024
>one of the reason guys in their twenties look so scruffy is no one taught them to shave and made it a daily routine for them

>using this kind of excuse when the Internet exists
>>
>>7327101
>he actually thinks today's kids use the internet to be useful productive people
It's for finding your oppressed community. Especially if you're a straight white upper middle class 20something male, the most oppressed of all!
>>
>>7327742
You sound really bitter. Is that why you're on 4chan?
>>
im a 22 year old cook working in miami let me tell you my story.
>be me the new white kid on the block.
>kitchen is run by an old school swiss guy. is well known in the city
>i work with a bunch of Haitians
>they are the worst people.
>this lady has worked with the boss for about 20 years and only gets paid 8 and hour along with all the other Haitians i get p[aid 9
> i know the pay rates because i got into a fight with one of the girls and she told me why she doesnt work as hard as me.
> i work with all women and on guy from el Salvador
> me and jose are the hardest workers but he has worked there longer then me
> my job title is everything is my job, i fix shit i clean i cook i do everything my boss says, i even did work to his car, anyway working with all women ive called them lazy niggers and never got fired. everyday they make big messes never clean. i just got off work and seeing this all i can say fuck lazy people in kitchens stay the fuck home.
>>
>>7330419
same person here

i think the worst thing that ever happens to me was one of the Haitians hit me after a verbal arguenment and i quit but my boss asked me to come back. ima quit the job the day i can say i know everything about runnin his line
>>
>>7330431
same person here
> side note on my boss HE IS FUCKING NUTS
he has hit me before he verbally abuses me daly
he is a asshole to all but he likes hard workers
>>
>>7317191
>>7317195
>>7324901
>>7324947
>>7324992
I didn't realize being a militant cuck was a thing now
>>
>>7332242
>le Doug Stanhope face
>>
>>7324317
You sound like an unhireable cunt. And you're wrong.
>>
>>7317125
OP you sound like a soft breeze would leave you anally devastated. You can't take being called a fucking pendejo by some illegals and feel the need to bite back? Fucking weak. If you can't handle the heat, stay the fuck out of the kitchen, you pussy.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 11
Thread DB ID: 483035



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.