[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good late nite snack that won't make me fatter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 51IpPBN9O9L._SY355_.jpg (29KB, 328x355px) Image search: [Google]
51IpPBN9O9L._SY355_.jpg
29KB, 328x355px
What's a good late nite snack that won't make me fatter?
>>
Going the fuck to sleep
>>
Half a pint of whiskey is my favorite midnight snack. Sometimes after having it I'm not good to drive when I wake up, but I'm careful not to be noticed by police and am fine by the time I get to work.
>>
File: download (18).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (18).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>7316583
A nice delicious shot of delicious black tar heroinbtakes the edge off and gets rid of my hunger

Perfect midnight snack
>>
>>7316588
that'll make OP fat tho.
>>
a Hardboiled egg with season salt and a pickle.
>>
try edamame sprinkled with salt they're high in protein and low in fat.
>>
>>7316588
What do you mean 'not to be noticed'? If you're on a road with a random breathtesting thing set up you're not going to get out of it if they pull you over.
On the other hand, I've only seen 2-3 set up in the 4 years I've lived here and never in the morning where I might possibly be over the limit from drinking the previous night.
>>
>>7316598
That sounds delicious, thanks anon!
>>
Eating when your metabolism slows down will make you fat regardless of what it is. It slows down at night when you get tired and are ready for sleep. Just eat a bigger dinner so you're not hungry before bed.
>>
>>7316602
Random breath tests stick to the same choke points. They're revenue raising exercises built around the most likely spots. I don't have to pass any of them to get to work.

Other than "random" tests, as long as you're not swerving or driving drastically under (or at all over) the speed limit, you're not likely to be pulled over.
>>
>>7316607
>metabolism slows down at night
No it doesnt
>>
pickles because low in calories, just watch your sodium intake
>>
>>7316588
I've your going to drink late at night, I'd go with a bloody mary with pickle garnish. it's got a lot of nutrients and the vodka brings out the antioxidants. It's practically a vitamin. It's also salty so it will satisfy most cravings.
>>
>>7316607
get off 4chan mom
>>
haricot verts
>>
>>7316583
>fatter
Kek.
>>
>>7316583
plain Greek yogurt with maybe a little fruit or granola in it.
>>
>>7316583

An apple or water.
>>
>>7316588
According to google that's over 1000 kcal
>>
A cigarette and a glass of water.
>>
>>7316615
metabolism slows down when you rest because you don't need energy readily available for exercise when you're asleep

how fucking fat can you get?
>>
popcorn

the kind you make on the stove

with a little bit of oil and salt
>>
>>7318455
Your body repairs itself during sleep. Your metabolism doesn't slow down. You're dumb.
>>
>>7316607
This is such a stupid bullshit myth. Very surprised someone on this board would fall for it.

It makes absolutely no difference at all which time of day you get your calories.
Your digestion may slow down when you sleep but your metabolism doesn't.
There's nothing else to weightloss than calories in/calories out. That's it.

>>7316633
I love to snack on pickles but it might be too acidic for bedtime snacking. Some people handle that better than others.
>>
>>7320535
keto works regardless of in/out
>>
How fucking stupid are you guys?

It doesn't matter if you eat right before you get up, or right before you go to bed, you're still eating the fucking food, and your body is going to digest it.

It will be digested more slowly if you eat it right before going to sleep, because your body processes slow down when you sleep, but that just means you won't be as hungry in the morning.

The myth comes from the fact that the people choosing to eat something extra before they go to bed are doing just that, eating something extra. When they wake up they'll have the same breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc that they'd eat any day, so they just eat more, and get fatter.

Fuck just think it through on your own.
>>
>>7316583
depends on if you like salt or sweet. sweet, fruit is easy. i binge on apples, pears, or bananas because they're filling...

salty stuff, just eat basic protein or veggies with dip maybe. homemade salsa with some tortilla chips is yum if you're avoiding meat and want finger foods. chicken and rice, pickles, eggs, crudites and charcuterie... basically lunch foods... i like making little dumplings in bulk with ground pork and veggies and steaming them for nighttime snacks,

avoid things like too many refined carbs, sugars, and lots of grease (milkfat and healthy fats like fish, avocadoes, etc are ok) and focus on satiety. a lot of excess weight comes from eating things that don't make you full in excess, like soda, chips, desserts, anything highly calorie dense but not filling.
>>
If my metabolism slows down at night, why come I always gotta get up 4 times a night to piss?

Checkmate
>>
>>7320883
That sounds more like prostate issues tbhfam
>>
>>7320541
Right before you get up, huh? Sleep eating sounds nice
>>
Fresh fruit, you fat fuck
>>
>>7320957
>eat a bunch of sugar before going to bed!
Smart
>>
File: des.jpg (5KB, 160x189px) Image search: [Google]
des.jpg
5KB, 160x189px
>>7320979
It's like you're actually retarded
>>
baby carrots and hummus
chia pudding
brown rice cake with jam

those are my favorite snackies
>>
>>7318455
Don't have kids.
>>
File: 1453764113414.jpg (24KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453764113414.jpg
24KB, 306x480px
Calories in calories out. Just eat less earlier in the day.
>>
File: spicyice.jpg (556KB, 1840x2563px) Image search: [Google]
spicyice.jpg
556KB, 1840x2563px
>>7316583
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 435x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 435x244px
Six hot loads from the sergeant.
>>
>>7316583
Pickled banana peppers are the best
If I don't have those in the fridge for some reason, spoonful of hot sauce.

also regular pickles are good.
>>
>>7316583

Glass of hot milk, heat it up how ever you so desire
>>
>Snap peas.
>Baby spinach with lemon juice for dressing
>carrots and humus
>>
>>7320539
It does, but that can be partially attributed to the metabolic inefficiency of digesting proteins/fats compared to carbs. It takes energy to break down protein and fat so you actually get less calories overall while feeling fuller. Then the keto just assures fat is priority.

t. Person who's doing keto right now
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.