[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/ I just made an awesome new dish! I take wet pancake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: 499943333.png (252KB, 482x601px) Image search: [Google]
499943333.png
252KB, 482x601px
Hey /ck/ I just made an awesome new dish! I take wet pancake batter mixed with octopus, barely cook it, then top with mayonnaise.
>you disgusting excuse for a human being what kind of-

It's Japanese!
>omg you don't like takoyaki? fucking flyover pleb kill yourself
>>
I'm with you OP, takoyaki sucks
>>
>>7315999
What an abominable dish.
>>
>>7315999
Congratulations, you have discovered the innate pretentiousness of "foodies" who you can serve dog food to as long as it has a fancy foreign name.
>>
>>7315999
>never heard of this
>google "takoyaki"
>3rd result is "takoyaki cleveland tennessee"
>some shitty town about 1.5 hours from me
>full of fat rednecks and bible thumpers
>ok makes sense
>>
File: 251252677777.jpg (87KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
251252677777.jpg
87KB, 1280x960px
I have the prefect drink to wash it down with! We chew up corn, spit it out into a tub and let it ferment!
>christ on a crutch anon that's the most vile thing I've ever heard of-

it's South American
>how much of a pleb can you be?!?!?! Chicha is part of a proud heritage you should be honored to partake in this nectar of the gods!
>>
File: 47372323727.jpg (31KB, 596x469px) Image search: [Google]
47372323727.jpg
31KB, 596x469px
ok I got it, we take bland hot sauce and dump a bunch of sugar in it!
>are you fucking retarded who would want tha-
we'll call it siracha
>perfect condiment it goes with everything!
>>
I got the formula for the prefect brew; we take bud light, then pack it with enough hopps to make it taste like chewing on tree sap!
>sounds good, you should inhale it deep into your lungs and do the world a favo-

it's India Pale Ale
>go back to your Milwaukee's best you fucking pedestrian. You can't appreciate the complex flavor profile of a real micro brew.
>>
File: 54846848.jpg (55KB, 588x350px) Image search: [Google]
54846848.jpg
55KB, 588x350px
We need to do away with plain peanut butter, I say we start selling chocolate frosting in jars sprinkled with a few particles of hazlenut.
>you fat fuck why don't you just inject chocolate straight into your vein-

It's make in Italy, it's all the rage in New Zealand
>fuck me running, it's [current year] and Amerifats still don't eat Nutella?
>>
please stop this
>>
File: Cat baking.gif (38KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cat baking.gif
38KB, 350x300px
I enjoyed these posts. Carry on.
>>
please continue
>>
>>7316709
Cats are too kneady
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Anyone got a good recipe for chicken feet? My Mee Maw used to make them for My Grandpappy all the time
>can we just nuke the south already? fucking inbred hillbill-

On menu at dim sum restaurant
>soooooo gooood! Americans will never understand the hidden wonders of the culinary world outside of fast food
>>
File: 157587686.jpg (94KB, 353x484px) Image search: [Google]
157587686.jpg
94KB, 353x484px
Guys I thought of a new desert. we take some pie crust, put a slice of potato in it and fill it with tap water with a little tamarind.
>lmao you poorfag piece of shit how sad if your life that you would-

it's Indian street food
>such a tasty simple treat when you're on the go in New Delhi!
>>
File: man-wearing-fedora-9212699.jpg (51KB, 265x450px) Image search: [Google]
man-wearing-fedora-9212699.jpg
51KB, 265x450px
I just had the best thing ever, people like chicken skin right? Well I had -just- the skin grilled on a skewer, no meat.
>why don't you -just- forward your paychecks to a cardiologist you ham planet sack of shi-

it was at a yakitori place in Osaka
>baka fucking idiots buying boneless skinless and missing out on kawa? why can't these mouth breathers understand there are tons of amazing treats being wasted
>>
What if I like all the food m8? I won't go looking for takomakukuklux or chichangotori or whatever the fuck but if I get some from somenone or I'm hungry and that's what's available/smells good, I'll eat it friendo
>>
This is a good thread, please keep going
>>
>>7316784
DESIGNATED
>>
>>7317036
MEMES
>>
>nigger

omg banned put this garbage back to /b/ where are my hot pockets

>nigger food

omg so yum lol if u don't like it ur a racist pleb fucking white people lmao worldstar
>>
No, but seriously, it's pretty fucking funny how differently people react to

> Here's a bowl of edamame
and
> Here's a bowl of unsalted, boiled soybeans.

White people will eat anything if you don't call it by its english name.
>>
>>7317496
I don't get it.. Edamame is different from the dried then boiled beans. Edamame is immature beans.
Also.. It'd taste ok plain probably but I've never seen it sold like that. It's always salted with sesame seed oil and garlic and stuff.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.