[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SmokeShake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (115KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 2000x1333px
SmokeShake
>>
>>7315329

shake shack is the greatets burger known to man
>>
>image.jpg
>>
>>7315329

it is called the smoke shack and yes it is the best burger on the menu

the dirty secret though is that the hot dogs are the best items on the menu there
>>
>>7315730
I considered getting some of the oktoberfest sausage when I was there, but I just waited on line for 40 minutes for a burger so I had to get a burger. and I Was already paying $15 fucking dollars for a burger and a shake so I couldnt justify spending more money there

despite of course the burgers being small as shit and still being hungry after

actually come to think of it...shake shack kind of blows when you really lay it all out like that

>long wait
>expensive
>terrible value
>good burger but its still literally just a burger
>like seriously, you can go anywhere and get one of those, it isn't going to change your life
>>
>>7315752

Yeah it's best to go to a location that doesn't have very long lines, but you're right it is very expensive
>>
>>7315780
I go at 11 or 1130 for lunch. I don't like cherry peppers but its still a good work lunch once in a while when you don't mind calorie bombs.
>>
>>7315597
It's a close second to Fuddruckers. Nothing beats Fudd's buns. I dunno how Fudds gets their burgers to taste so godly.
>>
>>7315752
>>7315853

this is patently not true.

I bet you are in some shit ass flyover state and therefore get second hand shake shack.

You need to experience it IN new york city. The fat/lean ratio is the fattiest in the industry. It's the perfect amount of greasy with a great bun and sauce to soak it up.

I literally ate lunch there once for 3 months straight.
>>
>>7315879
Wrong. Fudds has factually the best burgers in the world.
>>
>>7315901

No place that has a condiments bar is the best in anything in the world
>>
>>7315879
>You need to experience it IN new york city
literally where I have lived my entire life
>>
>>7315752
>waiting 40 minutes for fucking shake shack
just go when it's raining, how dumb are you?
>>7315901
I went to fuddruckers once like 30 years ago, it was alright. one of the kids I was with got food poisoning. if you think it was some amazing thing there is obviously something wrong with you.
>>7315879
>I literally ate lunch there once for 3 months straight.
there is something seriously wrong with you
>>
>>7315949
>ate there three decades ago
It's not like a restaurant can change in over a quarter of a century or anything. Plus your local restaurant probably just sucks.
>>
File: humperdinks.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
humperdinks.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I like Humperdinks across the street from Six Flags in Arlington, TX.
>>
Five Guys is better
>>
>>7316147
Why do they allow towns/cities to be named the same as other towns / cities in the world. Arlington VA, Arlington TX etc

Five states in the US are home to cities named London.

We need to get our shit together.
>>
>>7316789
Moscow, Michigan
Paris, Texas
Athens, Georgia
Naples, Florida
Mecca, California
Berlin, New Jersey

and many others

It's craziness.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.