[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is nothing better than this Battered sausage chips curry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: puregoodness.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
puregoodness.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
There is nothing better than this

Battered sausage chips curry sauce

Prove me wrong

>Pro Tip You Cant
>>
>Battered sausage
>chips
>mayo
>bag of scraps
>mushy peas
>can of Tizer

Fight me
>>
File: ribs.jpg (235KB, 1188x557px) Image search: [Google]
ribs.jpg
235KB, 1188x557px
>>7314099
>>
>>7314099
This is why the UK is obese
>>
Is it true England doesn't have any mexican restaurants?
>>
>>7314109
There has to be some. Even Japan has Mexican restaurants
>>
battered sausage was easily the most vile thing i ate when i visited the uk many years ago. just so greasy and disgusting.
>>
What does Britbong curry sauce taste like? Is it some pseudo-Indian flavored tomato cream thing or something else?
>>
File: 4296704xun.jpg (156KB, 744x750px) Image search: [Google]
4296704xun.jpg
156KB, 744x750px
>>7314109
No, they do. They're just few and far apart. There aren't any Mexicans over there so no one knows what the fuck they're doing and everything tastes awful.

Also, they have this.
>>
>>7314113
That's cause you didn't get it from the right place
>>
>>7314109
scotland love mexican food they are obsessed with it and have many restaurants there
>>
>>7314099
Good choice, but i'd have gone half curry and half mushy peas

>>7314104
>tizer

na, cherry coke if they have it. which most do now because it's god tier

>>7314109
I live in a smallish northern town and there's none here
>>
>>7314117
It's more like nip stuff you make with the blocks.
>>
>>7314109
Wahaca
>>
>>7314131
>not drinking glorious British products

Johnny foreigner, fuck off
>>
>>7314120
>They're just few and far apart.
Blatantly untrue.
>There aren't any Mexicans over there
See above.
>>
File: foodofthegods.jpg (210KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
foodofthegods.jpg
210KB, 640x480px
>>7314117
its a mild indian curry and has bits of corn in it that's soft and melts in the mouth...that with the sausage and chips is just amazing

>>7314113
you didn't go to the right place dude

>>7314104
no curry sauce?!?!?!?!?!?! you heathen!!!
>>
>>7314132
some fish n chip shops use the chinese curry sauce that is just nasty, i prefer the indian stuff the mild sauce with bits of corn in it
>>
File: 22.jpg (329KB, 1600x1170px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
329KB, 1600x1170px
>>7314099

i win
>>
>>7314140
>britain
>glory
not in anyone on this boards lifetime
>>
>>7314141
I'm sure there are plenty of Mexicans and Mexican restaurants in London and maybe Manchester, but once you leave them you aren't gonna find shit man. In the four years I lived in my little countryside village the only non-white person I ever saw was a black lady.
>>
>>7314142
I produce something that's soft, melts in your mouth, and has bits of corn in it too. My plating is better than that though.
>>
File: poutine.jpg (97KB, 732x549px) Image search: [Google]
poutine.jpg
97KB, 732x549px
Potato, cheese, and gravy is the fucking best. It's great with curry sauce instead of gravy as well though.
>>
>>7314130
Bullshit ,,, ,Scotland is far less diverse than England and it's my duty to tell the world what a close-minded bunch of lefty poor people they really are!

Most Brits will have no problems eating Mexican food, most of us cook a chili pretty regularly anyway but outside of a few towns and cities, you won't find anything. No reason why . .. it just is!

>>7314099
As regards OPs meal .. . . yeah, bring it on.
My chippy doesn't have those trays though, it just uses paper and the curry sauces comes in a polystyrene cup.
>>
>>7314228
That's an English meal anyway . . .. . but Canada has adopted it.
>>
>>7314228
>>7314233

would be better if it was mozzarella cheese
>>
>>7314099
a prostate orgasm given to you by a caring shemale is probably better
>>
>>7314228
I've had poutine a few times from different restaurants. Always way too salty.
>>
>>7314230
no you are incorrect, mexican is popular in scotland because of the world cup in mexico, many scots went there and fell in love with the food
>>
>>7314271
why don't you go find out and let us know?
>>
>>7314197
>http://www.chilefoundry.com/a-z-guides/uk-mexicanchillibbq-restaurants-a-z-guide/
>>
>>7314269
Curds used to be eaten by poor people in the Middle Ages, it's just a 'half-made' cheese . . .yeah Mozzarella would be a good substitute.

>>7314276
I don't think Scotland has EVER qualified for the world cup, so don't try to fool me!
There may be Mexican restaurants in Scotland but don't try and pretend they are more popular than in England, they are very few and far between.
>>
>>7314284
I'm afraid I will pick the wrong one on craigslist and it will actually be a bunch of guys trying to rob me
>>
>>7314287
A good portion of those are in London and Manchester, and some of them aren't even Mexican (see: Bhangra Burger) or have shut down (see: Texas Embassy Cantina). I'd take that list with a grain of salt. Not surprised the Texas Embassy place shut down though, that place was fucking awful.

But like I said, once you leave London you don't really see many of them around. I had no idea there were so many Mexican places in Bristol though.
>>
>>7314328 here
Actually, now that I'm looking at the list again, there aren't very many in Manchester. They're mostly all in London.
>>
>>7314293
1986 world cup, many scotts stayed out there after and came back wanting mexican food...
>>
>>7314109
No, there's a decent one in my town
>>
Dandelion and Burdock

Nothing else goes better with food from a chippy
>>
>>7314351
>1986 world cup
30 years ago . .. . Brilliant.

The fact remains there aren't very many around, Brits (Scots and English) like spicy food but Mexican doesn't seem to have taken off as well as Indian, Chinese, Kebabs or good old Fish n Chips!

Nothing Wrong with Mexican stuff, but it just hasn't taken off here, maybe there is a gap in the market or maybe it's being marketed wrong?. The USA seems to have a Taco Bell in a lot of places but why not Britain? . ... I'm at a loss here.
>>
>>7314385
I was visiting a friend in Manchester a few years ago and was really surprised when I found a Taco Bell there.
>>
File: 1960_l.jpg (152KB, 614x409px) Image search: [Google]
1960_l.jpg
152KB, 614x409px
You plebs don't know a thing about good fish and chips. Lemon and salt, maybe some tartare sauce.

Trust the english to ruin a simple meal with fucking curry sauce. Disgusting.
>>
>>7314402
Taco Bell in Manchester?

Did you try it? . . . .I know the Americans moan that it's crap food but is it a nice cheap filler?

I live in a small town but the surrounding towns combined has everything, BK, McD, KFC, Subway, etc. and as you know Chinese, Indians, Kebabs, Chippies, etc don't do chains!

perhaps I should try and find one near me and try it out?
>>
>>7314508
If I'm remembering correctly it wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly great either, the churros were good though.
>>
>>7314434
>He thinks that's fish in the OP's picture
>The OP even tells him what it is

Trust a plebeian to ruin a simple thread with fucking shitposting.
>>
>>7314508
It was in the Arendale shopping centre.
>>
>>7314508
>Taco Bell in Manchester?

There's two in Sheffield, bizarrely.
>>
>>7314508
iirc there's two in England. One in Manchester and one in Basildon.
>>
>>7314564
http://www.tacobelluk.co.uk/contact/

There's 9.
>>
>>7314099
Where's your pickled egg mate?
>>
>>7314548
I saw the post and ignored it, it was obviously somebody who thought that tartare sauce and lemon made them sophisticated.
>>
>>7314566
>>7314556
>>7314563
>>7314564
I live in the South West, maybe something will crop up here at some point? . . .I just want to see if it's Ok, I know our food isn't as cheap as the USA but no harm in trying!
>>
>>7314589
>maybe something will crop up here at some point?

Let's hope not.

>I just want to see if it's Ok

Spoiler: It isn't.
>>
>>7314589
I'm sure one will pop up closer to you at some point down the road. Last time I checked their site they only had three or four locations, so they must be doing well enough if they're opening up more across the country. It's nothing to get excited over but it is fun trying out something you've never had before when it's cheap isn't it?
>>
>>7314607
>but it is fun trying out something you've never had before when it's cheap isn't it?
Precisely!
>>
>>7314099

That looks delish' senpai I might have to get a chippy tomorrow

>>7314109

There are multiple mexican restaurants on one road where I live

>>7314113
You got no taste

>>7314142
curry sauce is essential
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.