[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's do it again, ask a REAL Chef anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (780KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
780KB, 1136x640px
Let's do it again, ask a REAL Chef anything
>>
What's the color of the boathouse at Hereford?
>>
>>7310601
How the fuck should I know?
>>
>>7310611
Wrong.
Why does Fred Flinstone keep ordering the Brontosaurus ribs if he knows they will just tip over his car?
>>
>>7310601
>What's the color of the boathouse at Hereford?
I know of two such boathouses
The white and brown one is more used
The red one has been there for a while and I don't recall it getting any use while I was there

>>7310648
>Why does Fred Flinstone keep ordering the Brontosaurus ribs if he knows they will just tip over his car?
He does not have the income to purchase the ribs, but he gets them free if the waiter drops them.
>>
>>7310591
Im looking to get into cooking as a hobby. I figured I like to eat everyday I might as well make my food taste decent. what types of pans do you use/would you recommend? my parents hand me down set is warped and falling apart. I'm in the market for something to cook on for my first apartment.
>>
>>7311384
Buy a decent 11 inch cast iron pan and a steel fry pan
Avoid Teflon
>>
>>7311407
thanks much
>>
What is the most fucked-up dish you have had to prepare?
>>
>>7310591
Chef, what is your opinion on the trend over the last decade or so of fine dining migrating toward upscale takes on street food dishes and flavors? Exciting chance to incorporate "new" dishes and flavors into the fine dining experience, or turning your back on established fine dining classics in favor of the flavor of the moment?

(FWIW it's pushed me away from fine dining, because most of the time I'm just as happy getting those flavors on the street).
>>
>>7310591
which of the wait staff have you/do you want to hate fuck. Why are mexicans such good cooks? are you in the business side at all or just a pleb wih a sharp tool
>>
I assumed the op chef gave up so I'll take over the thread
>>7311419
Also get a stockpot with a steamer insert
>>7311438
I generally don't like preparing genitalia so I suppose it would be lemon pepper lamb fries
>>7311447
I think it's a cute attempt and I personally enjoy taking a leave from classical fine dining, but I feel it also causes a lot of people trained in classic methods to attempt a style they frankly don't understand. I believe the street methods should be done in the streets(Brings wealth to the lower class too)
>>
>>7311471
I'm back you cunt now fuck off

Mexicans are hiding in kitchens so la nights don't find them
>>
>>7311448
I can't stand the arrogance of many french wait staff
The same applies for french chefs

Mexicans are good because they understand pungency

>>7311495
I suppose I'll take my leave, good day.
>>
>>7310591
Are you a legit chef or one of those retarded line cooks who call themselves chefs because they don't know shit?
>>
>>7311495
Wow you're a bitch
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.