[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ramsay roasting people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ramsay.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
What is your opinion on Gordon Ramsay ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmd3KZ4subg
>>
Solid chef, his cooking videos and books are great, don't much care for the "Ramsay yells at people" shows.
>>
>>7310239
Never met him, never tried his food.
No opinion.
>>
His UK shows are a lot better. In America, he's just known for yelling at you but he can genuinely be nice. He only gets mad if you majorly fuck up, deny what you did wrong, or violate health code standards. He himself admits that he isn't that great of a chef compared to others, he's just had good business management skills.

And I think he admitted he plays it up for the US audience as well.
>>
>>7310250
why'd you post then you piece of shit
>>
>>7310255
I was asked a question.
Who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
he's good, but he was given everything in life
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XDW6xo5scU
>>
He's entertaining.
>>
>>7310324
He was ready and handled that like it wasn't the first time a subordinate tried to sock him in the face.
>>
In one of his British shows, he puts a cold pizza stone on the counter and starts making a pizza on top of it. Then he puts the entire thing in the oven.

The dude didn't even know to preheat the stone and slide the pizza off a peel or something else. And this was after he became famous and earned his 3 stars.

That doesn't mean he hasn't learned a lot since then and almost certainly has surpassed every cook on this board.

Also, he's said at least within the last three years that "searing seals in the juices". I'm not sure if he's saying that as of today, but I'd really like him to shut the fuck up if so.

>>7310255
checked and kek'd
>>
File: 1434772630209.jpg (5KB, 168x251px) Image search: [Google]
1434772630209.jpg
5KB, 168x251px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCc8IEvh70w
>>
>>7311396
Yeah, he doesn't know how to use a pizza stone because he uses a fucking pizza oven. You're seriously insulting him for using inferior technology?
>>
>>7311454
>You're seriously insulting him for using inferior technology?
How did you reach that conclusion? I didn't imply that at all.

Gordon Ramsay clearly knew it was a pizza stone, because he used it to assemble his pizza. But he didn't know it was meant to be preheated first. I expect someone with 3 Michelin stars to be knowledgeable about cooking equipment.
>>
>>7311390
He's from Glasgow, and is an ex-professional footballer. The man can see a punch coming before you even know you're going to throw it.
>>
>>7311473

It's a TV show dummy, he was probably prepping the pizza on a cold stone for the sake of the crew.
>>
>>7311543
Why for the sake of the crew?
>>
>>7310239
dunno, i feel like all the yelling he does is a part of a made-up persona.
seems like a good chef and i do like his recipes, especially the simple ones from that one cooking show where he does food at home
>>
>>7311662
>implying it's not scripted
>>
>>7310239
Well, his cooking show is great, but then you see the Marco Pierre White marriage and bramley apple shit and I get iffy if I actually like him

Keith Floyd and Jacques Pepin are goat and infallible so I prefer them
>>
>>7310324
Don't really know anything about the woman, but this seems like a misjudgement on Ramsay's part. He's normally pretty good at handling pissed off people, and he almost went for the soft touch at first, but accusing someone old enough to be his mother of showing off earned a belt around the fucking ear frankly. She's what, seventy? Let her have a kvetch.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.